first

Lovely enemy

 

Lovely enemy ch 1

 

 

Beast high school. a famous all-boy school in seoul. the students there are known well not only because of their looks but mostly because of their talent. They won so many competition outside the school. either it’s just on seoul or south korea.

 

There are two certain persons who use to grab the students attention. They’re yong junhyung ,known as the handsome and also one of the richest student on the school , and jang hyunseung ,an ordinary people who god give a pretty and cute face to him. students admire them because they look so good together. How the students want junhyung and hyunseung to be a couple ,but it all almost impossible because they calling each other ‘enemy’. Junhyung never like hyunseung so does the pretty guy. There is no student who know the main reason why. It just happen.

 

Yoseob and kikwang is junseung classmates. They chatting happily to each other about their own boyfriend. Their boyfriend this ,their boyfriend that. they love to sharing stories. It’s a nice time in the afternoon. The teacher is absent today ,and he doesn’t give any task to them. it’s a heaven.

 

“yah !” a high pitch voice can be heard among the noise in the class. The students turn their head to someone who say it. just like always ,junhyung and hyunseung bickering to each other. hyunseung stand in front of junhyung while the latter sit on his seat. Hyunseung has that annoy on his face. Maybe because something that junhyung does. It always like that anyway.

 

“…” junhyung doesn’t say a thing but just turn his head away from the doe eye guy.

“you !” hyunseung’s hand move to slap the back of junhyung’s head ,and the taller guy groan in pain due to the action. Even hyunseung is look pretty but still he is a guy. His slap is kinda painful.

“yah ! . what’s wrong with you?!” junhyung look to hyunseung in annoy. His hands move to caress his head.

“I hate you !” hyunseung say angrily before walk away from junhyung.

“that moody ” junhyug look at hyunseung’s disappear figure in annoy. He never understand what on the pretty guy’s mind.

 

Yoseob and kikwang just shake his head to see the scene. They can’t understand why they hate each other that much. It’s not like they never try to make the two person become friend. Yoseob and kikwang are their friend ,and they really want to make the two person together ,more than friend if its needed. Keke.

 

“god . they are so annoying” yoseob hiss softly. His face look he gonna punch someone.

“calm down seobie” kikwang try to calm his friend down through caress the latter’s back.

“it’s really frustrating kiki . I swear I’m gonna make them like each other” yoseob say with a smirk on his angelic face ,and it make kikwang chilling to see that.

 

Later that day after their school end ,yoseob and kikwang immeadiately go to hyunseung’s home to do yoseob’s plan. As an innocent boy hyunseung is ,the pretty boy just happily say yes when yoseob say if he want to go to hyunseung’s home. Hyunseung always welcoming whenever the shorty say it. but just several minutes after they arrive on hyunseung’s room ,hyunseung really regret his decision for saying yes to yoseob’s request.

 

“yah yoseob-ah . what are you doing ?!” hyunseung half shouting to the shorter boy in front of him. the latter doesn’t listen to him but instead he keep his work on hyunseung.

“aish . you are so noisy hyung . kikwang-ah ,hold him !” yoseob command the other guy who just look to his friends bickering in front of him. kikwang immediately walk fast to hyunseung before hold the pretty guy’s hand behind hyunseung’s petite body.

 

“yah !” hyunseung struggle harder on kikwang’s arms but useless because kikwang’s bigger body just make him sit still.

“just shut your pretty mouth and let me do my job” yoseob command is dead and hyunseung can say no to it.

 

As soon as hyunseung silent ,yoseob start his job to make hyunseung really pretty. Even prettier than he already is. Yoseob apply simple make to his face. It just eyeliner ,mascara ,and some lipgloss but hyunseung already look so pretty. With pink color contact lenses and a wig plus a simple but cute dress ,hyunseung ready to get any guys attention.

 

“gyaa . hyunseungie soo pretty ~” yoseob squeal while hugging hyunseung tightly.

“seobie ~” hyunseung whine as he hardly can breathe from yoseob’s hug.

“let’s take a photo guys” kikwang suggest before take his phone. Yoseob immediately go behind hyunseung and hug him from behind. Kikwang just move his face closer to hyunseung’s.

 

“1 ,2 ,3 . *click*” the camera take a picture of them together as kikwang press the button. Kikwang then immediately look at the photo on his phone.

“whoa . you look prettier here hyung . I’m sure junhyung will like you” kikwang give hyunseung a teasing smile as he nudge the older shoulder.

“aish . what are you saying ?” hyunseung’s pretty face forming a pout from kikwang’s words.

“don’t deny it hyung . you like junhyung hyung right ~ ?” kikwang’s eyebrows move up and down as he say that.

“yeah . you are right kikwang-ah . keke” yoseob support his friend to tease the pretty guy.

“you two shut up . if you don’t want to go then I will sleep now” hyunseung childishly threaten his friends.

“fine fine . come on” yoseob finally give up to tease hyunseung. He walk to his car with hyunseung and kikwang following behind him.

 

Hyunseung doesn’t know where yoseob and kikwang will bring him ,so he just come along with them. hyunseung just silence on their way to their destination ,he just playing with his phone. Only when yoseob’s car stop ,hyunseung finally look outside to where they are now. His eyes meet with a big house with high gate and some guards in front of it. they open the gate for them when yoseob open his window.

 

“where is it seobie ?” hyunseung ask his friend as he can’t guess where he is now.

“it’s doojoonie’s home . come on hyung” yoseob smile widely while open his door to go inside the mansion.

“come on hyung” kikwang help hyunseung to get up before wait slowly beside the pretty boy –or now the pretty girl. Hyunseung use a pair of nine centimeters wedges heels that make hyunseung can’t walk fast.

 

Hyunseung and kikwang walk inside the mansion slowly until they arrive on a big room that hyunseung assume is a living room. he can see yoseob already there with the shorty’s boyfriend ,doojoon. Hyunseung just watch as kikwang walk to his own boyfriend before hug him. hyunseung just sit on the nearest couch after that. a cute pout appear on that pretty face. his friends ask him to go with them here but then they just leaving hyunseung like that.

 

“hey ~” a voice come from behind hyunseung ,make him jump slightly in shock. His eyes widen in shock when he see junhyung suddenly stand beside him.

“ah . hi” hyunseung awkwardly answer after he gain his conscious. He make his voice somehow smooth like a real girl.

“look like your friends are too busy with their own boyfriend until they leave you alone here” junhyung chuckle to hyunseung ,and the pretty guy curse in his heart from feeling melt to junhyung’s simple act.

 

Hyunseung just look down to his hands to avoid junhyung’s gaze. He can feel junhyung’s gaze toward him. hyunseung almost shriek when junhyung suddenly leaning close to him. their face just inch away. He gulp nervously. He really doesn’t want if the latter know the girl is actually hyunseung.

 

“w-what are you doing ?” hyunseung stutter to ask. He is so damn nervous with their closeness.

“you are so pretty” junhyung honestly admit the ‘girl’s’ pretty face.

“thanks I guess” hyunseung force himself to not look away from junhyung. His mom always say if it’s impolite if you don’t look to someone when that person talking to you. And here he is ,staring back to junhyung with his heart pounding hard.

 

“may I kiss you ?” junhyung suddenly say and hyunseung’s eyes can’t be any wider than now.

“eh ?!”

 

 

000lovely_enemy-ch_1_to_be_continue000

 

 

Heya . here is the first chapter ^0< . hope you like it *huggies* >w<