Chapter 1

Lady in the Middle of the Night

Hi I am Ahn Maerin, I am writing this diary for the others to read when I am gone.

First of all I want to introduce myself I am Ahn Maerin and I am 17 years old 18 in 5th August I have 3 brothers.

Daniel, David and Bo-sung. (Is that all their names sorry bad at remembering)

I was once close to all of them and mostly to Daniel-oppa but a tragic incident happened cause us to not communicate

I regretted it... If I hadn't come out in the middle of the day chasing Daniel-oppa his girlfriend would have been his side.

Eomma was chasing me it was the first time I saw the outside of our house with the sun on but then I cross the road and didn't 

realized that there was a car coming in his girlfriend JinHee-unnie saved me instead of me being hit by the car she was hit.

"It's all my fault..." I cried. "It's your fault..." Daniel-oppa cried and blamed me since then I never came out of my room.

That was 3 years ago when I was 14 and now I am 17 turning to 18 in August I decided to make a little request to eomma.

 

Daniel-oppa become an Idol from the group called Teen Top.

Since then he never saw me after the incident only Eomma and Appa came into my room. They felt miserable because

I didn't come out for 3 years in my room all lights turn off and all alone in my dark room unless it's strikes at night when I can

go outside my room and roam around the house. I never tried to go outside the house because it might happen again.

JinHee unnie has been coma for 3 years but I heard that she woke up and doing some rehab.

I admire my brother only from screen 10 metres away from me to prevent radio-activity wave or something.

 

One day I asked eomma if I can spend time with my brother but without him knowing it was me.

I requested if I can spend my remaining time with him since I know I won't last long.

My eomma agreed and gave me a new name Han RinMae an anagram for my name telling my brother that I am his cousin.

Mr. Andy the CEO of my brother's agency agreed to my Eomma's request since I don't go out at days so less scandals.

 

There that's when my new life starts...

 

Author's Note

Hi huys I am starting this new ones... Hihi I want to make a sad ending for this because I've never tried writing sad one always

happy endings xD But I am going to promise to myself that this one ish sad xD I think this one is just a short series kinda like

It's Alright xD

 

Check my other Fics too... ^^ Comment Share Subscribe Vote and Friend Request are always welcome and appriciated ^0^

Anneyeong dear reader Ill update as soon as Possible