Escape.

Wrong Fiancé

 

“Where is my sister??”

 

“She went out to buy groceries.”

 

“Aren’t you worried? Didn’t she said that she doesn’t agree in your marriage? She might run away.”

 

“I’ll let her. What can I do? She already left. But, she’s still too nice. She gave me her brother. You’re a good alternative.” Junhyung smirked.

 

———————————————

 

“Gikwang-ssi!! Minjung shouted. She hopped into Gikwang’s arms and hugged him.

 

“Whoa! It seems like it’s pretty hard there.” He said patting her back.

 

“You know that I don’t like being forced. According to Science, when you do negative things, your heart and brain are affected nd it will experience negative feelings too. In Math, it’s like dividing 143 to 5, it cannot be. I want to be the one to decide on who I will marry.” Minjung explained.

 

“You’re really smart huh. Well, you won’t find anyone better than me tho.” Gikwang said confidently.

 

“Well you’re wrong. I am already in love with someone, and he somewhat resembles you.”

 

“That’s impossible.”

 

“Yes it is.”

 

Because it is you..

 

I wish it was me..

 

———————————————

 

“Junhyung-aahh!! Why am I wearing this?” Yoseob is referring to Minjung’s clothes that he is cuurently wearing.

 

“Bad luck for you. She left all her things here. Heck, it looks good on you!” Junhyung said with a wide smile.

 

Yoseob just pouted not knowing what to do. But he’s glad that it looks good on him.

 

———————————————

 

“Ah.. So the heart is a fist sized mascular organ that pumps blood around the body. It is actually two pumps that are joined together. At the top of each side of the heart is a thin-walled chamber called atrium. It receives blood that returns to the heart through the veins. Once the atrium is filled.. Hey!! Are you still listening?” Minjung is teaching Gikwang about the human heart. She is now living with Gikwang, who is sleeping right now.

 

------

*junseob attack again!! lol COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! ♥