CHAPTER 10.

Wrong Fiancé

 

The three straight ahead towards the ice cream parlor. At the same time, Eunmi is going towards the same place, with Junhyung.

 

“Eunmi-ah, I already need to go, something important came up.” Junhyung said as he kept his phone in his pocket.

 

“Okay, I’ll come home after buying.” Eunmi said.

 

“And I still need to locate Minjung.. Or Yoseob.. If you see them, tell me. Okay? We’ve already discussed about this matter.” Junhyung commanded.

 

“I understand.” After saying that, the two part ways.

 

Tch! Like I’m going to tell you! Bleh! Eunmi thought as she stick out her tongue.

 

“Oh! There it is!” She whispered.

 

Eunmi walked inside the ice cream store happily.

 

“Hmm.. What flavor should I buy? Oh! Chocolate, my favorite!” She said.

 

Just then, Yoseob came behind her, wanting to buy an ice cream too.

 

“Hey uh.. Excuse me little girl.” Yoseob said.

 

“Ahjussi!! Wait for your turn! I’m still not finished!!” Eunmi yelled.

 

“What the, Eunmi??” Yoseob said as he realized that it was Eunmi.

 

“Oh hi!! Yes, it’s me. You’re already old, why buy an ice cream? You’re soooo trying hard to be young.” Eunmi said.

 

“So, you little-girl-who-is-really-naughty-but-i-want-to-be-my-child, what’s your point?” Gikwang joined their conversation.

 

“My point is, he doesn’t even need to try hard to be young! Because he’s already cute!! He has a baby face that I really want to pinch!” Eunmi explained.

 

“Well, I can see that you and my brother became close huh, but he just really likes ice cream.” Minjung said.

 

“Minjung unnie!! I missed you!! Who’s this guy with you? Your boyfriend? Or maybe.. Your new fiancé?! Oh.. I already remember him.. Hehehehe sorry.. But, you guys really look good together. Whoa, Korea’s really small!! Who would even thought that we will see each other?” Eunmi excitedly said.

 

“I do hope that kids don’t lie.” Gikwang said as he smiled at Minjung.

 

“Ah, yes.” Minjung replied.

 

“Eunmi-ah, how’s Junhyung?” Yoseob asked.

 

“Oh oppa? He’s currently getting all his sources to find the two of you.” Eunmi smiled innocently.

 

“WHAT??” The siblings screamed.

 

Ignoring their noise, Eunmi talked to the saleslady and asked

 

“Uhm.. Do you sell Coke here?”

 

“Yes.” The saleslady said and smiled.

 

“I want one.” Eunmi said.

 

“There you go. Come again!”

 

“Thanks! I will.” Then, Eunmi exited the store.

------

*having author's block T^T

comment and subscribe!!