Chapter I.

I'm A Fool Who Only Sees You~

 

Hello there readers~ Thanks for reading my fic with Myungsoo in it. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Remember to subscribe and comment~ Comments give me energy and inspiration to write the new chapters~ 



 

 

High school was officially over. The 13 years of going to school and studying your off has finally come to an end. You were ranked in the top 10 of your year level and you couldn’t have been happier.  Your parents attended every single graduation-related meetings and events that was held by the school, which was strange because they usually don’t go to any other of the meetings the school held. Everyone was thrilled at your success at school and so were you but you wished your older brother could have been there to see you graduate.

 

He was living his dreams in South Korea while you were studying in Australia. Even though you do fight with your brother, you secretly love him to bits and so does he. The two of you keep in touch but not every often due to his jam-packed schedules.

 



 

 

As your graduation present, your parents has decided to let you go to South Korea by yourself to relax and explore your background heritage and of course, visit your brother. They would have both came with you too except for the fact that they had to travel to different countries for important business meetings and so.

 

“Minah~ Honey?” called your mum from downstairs “Are you ready to leave? We have to be at the airport in 30 minutes or else we will miss your flight”

 

Upstairs in your room, you quickly checked yourself in the bathroom mirror. You were wearing a red, white & navy plaided shirt with black denim shorts along with your favourite pair of studded black chucks. Your long black hair was neatly tied into a bun with a few strands of hair sticking out here and there and you wore a light layer of makeup on, BB cream and black eyeliner only. You were ready to head off on your first overseas trip by yourself and nothing was stopping you.

 

At The Airport

*Flight SK 561 travelling to Seoul, South Korea is ready to board. Please proceed to gate 7*

 

It was time for you to bid your goodbyes to your parents for the time being. Even though you were extremely excited, you were also a tad sad and scared since it was the first time you were travelling overseas without your parents.

 

“Remember to stay safe and healthy okay Minah?” said your mum as she tightly hugged you. “If you need anything, don’t be afraid to contact us”

 

“Don’t go doing stupid things that you will regret later okay?” said your dad, trying to hold back tears. “Don’t skip meals and call us as soon as you land okay?”

 

“Yes mum. Yes dad, I understand” you said as you gave them a weak smile. “I better go now before they leave me”

 

You gave your parents each one big hug each before walking to gate 7 to board the plane. It was time for the adventure that you have always wished for. As you were walking towards the gate, you still couldn’t process the fact that you will be in Seoul, South Korea in approx. 10 hours.