Irritated maknae

So EunHae ISN'T Real??

Author POV

 

 Kyuhyun watched as the EunHae couple walked around the stage after their "Wedding"1 and just couldn't help but be irritated at how stubborn they were being. He hated how they don't accept that they actually do love each other more than friends and how they can't see how hard they were working to get them together.The other members were practically dying to see them REALLY together as a REAL couple.
 

I mean Kyuhyun is already together with Sungmin after seriously talking with the other members and they were totally ok with it. Which is why they're trying to get EunHae together too. They want them to be as happy as KyuMin and HanChul are because they really are happy together. It really irritates him that they can't take the idea that they can fall in love!

All the Super Junior had someone to be with,but Eunhyuk and Donghae are way too stubborn to even consider being together. He walked along together with Sungmin and leaned on him to rest his head,which was slightly aching from his thoughts.

They followed them off the stage and then back,sticking to this pace until the end of the concert. As soon as it ended and they were off the stage he sat down and buried his head in his hands. The members passed by him,already knowing what caused him to do that.

Sungmin sat next to him,putting a hand on his back. He looked up at him and gave him a small smile,trying to show that he was ok. Sungmin smiled back but knew what he was really feeling.

"I'm fine,really" Kyuhyun said,putting his head on Sungmins shoulder.

"Kyu,you're too easy to read. I know wht you're thinking." He replied with a small smile,slowly running his hand through Kyuhyuns hair. They knew each other too well to be able lie to each other. Of course all the other members understood what their maknae was going through,but they decided to let him be instead of try disturb him from whatever's going on inside his evil maknae head.

They slowly headed to the van and loaded all their things,such as gifts from their fans,into it. They climbed in one by one and got comfortable as they drove back to the dorm and Kyuhyun decided to distract himself from his thought by mentally complaining about where he was seated,in the back,so he mumbled small complaints the the members just blew off.

They arrived at the dorm after 50 grueling minutes in traffic and disembarked just as soon as the van stopped. They headed inside and did whatever they do before they go to sleep the headed off to bed. Everyone fell asleep as soon as they closed their eyes but nobody would have thought that after that long day,their maknae was lying flat on his back staring up at the ceiling,wide awake.


1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdq-XcYCG34 So cute~!!!

A/N
So?? How was it? It didn't it? It was so short ToT Well,tell me how I did in the comments ok~^^