Fall Asleep.

You Belong With Me.

The new couple were now back to dorms. Both of them changed into their pajamas and were both in Jessica's bed. Sooyoung wrapped her arms Jessica's waist and closed her eyes."Youngie, are you sleeping?"Jessica looked up at the taller girl and puffed out her.

"I'm just happy Sica."Sooyoung smiled and still had her eyes closed. Jessica wrapped her arms around Sooyoung's neck and began to close her eyes.

"Sing me to sleep then."Jessica laid her head on Sooyoung's chest.

Sooyoung smiled and began to sing.

I just to want fall asleep

I just want fall asleep

Inside your arms

 

I'll think about lying next to you when I get home

I just want to fall asleep

I just want to fall asleep

Inside your arms

 

We're just lovers, under the covers

We're just lovers, under covers

We got each other, each other now

 

I just want to fall asleep inside your arms

 

Sooyoung looked down to find Jessica sleeping soundly with a smile on her face. Kissing her forehead, Sooyoung fell asleep with smile matching Jessica's.

 

..

 

Sooyoung was the first one to wake up and smiled down at Jessica,who was sleeping soundly.The taller girl gently laid the sleeping girl down on the bed,wanting to make breakfast for the both of them.

Quietly, Sooyoung tiptoed out of the room and proceeded to the kitchen."Morning,Soo."Sooyoung turned around to find Sunny,who was rubbing the sleepiness out of her eyes."Morning,Sunny-ah."

"You should do something about that phone of yours."Sunny yawned.

"Mwo?"

"It wouldn't stop vibrating,ever since you and Sica came home."The shorter made her way to the couch.Sooyoung forgot how she left her phone on the table, picking up her phone, she was surprised on how text messages and phone calls were missed.

32 text messages.

46 missed phone calls.

Sooyoung dialed a number and hoped they would pick up.They picked up on the first ring and yelled in her ear,"Soo, why haven't you called me back?!"

"Because I asked the love of my life to be mine."Sooyoung smiled through the phone.

"Chincha?"Dara replied back.

"She finally told me that she loved me."Sooyoung smiled."How did things with CL go?"

"I finally confessed to her."Dara confessed softly to her.

"So we finally got our happy ending,huh?"Sooyoung replied back.

"And we couldn't be any happier."Dara said in to the phone.

"I'll talk to you later,arasseo?Me and my lady needs to eat our breakfast."Sooyoung replied back.

"Arasseo, talk to you later!"

Hanging up the phone,Sooyoung turned around with a smile.

"Sica?"

 

 

 

 

Song Fall Asleep-Michael and Carissa Rae Alvarado. How was it? Sorry for the wait! Please comment and up vote? Next chapter will be the last chapter!