You Belong With Me.

You Belong With Me.

How could I've been so stupid? Jessica thought.

Sooyoung is in love with me.

It took Jessica almost twelve, almost thirteen years to come to realization that the tall girl was in love with her. Jessica mentally beat herself up when she was walking through the airport.

Jessica knew why Sooyoung has been so distant from her.

Sunny and Hyoyeon made it clear to Jessica about Sooyoung's feelings towards her.

Jessica was sitting next to Hyoyeon and Sunny across from her. She looked over to Sooyoung who looked like she had the life drained out of her, she knows this is the real Choi Sooyoung. Sooyoung let out a yawn and sat down next to Yuri, taking the window seat on the plane.

"Sica, this is for you."Hyoyeon stated and held up a bag. Curious, Jessica looked inside to see the contents of the bag.

It was her favorite snacks and a book to read for the plane trip back home.

"Hyo, do you know who gave this to me?"Jessica asked the dancing queen who was caught up listening in music.Everytime they went on a plane trip or just a roadtrip in general, an unknown person would give her something that would entertain her. She wanted to know now.

"Sica, you are such a pabo..."Sunny sighed and continued played on her Nintendo DS.Confused, Jessica stayed quiet.

"It was Sooyoung...."

Sooyoung.

"It was always her."Sunny concluded,this time she turned off her DS and talked directly to Jessica."Sooyoungie did this,how sweet of her?"Jessica leaned back on her seat and began to close her eyes.

"Jung Sooyeon, how could you not know that Sooyoung is love with you?"Hyoyeon muttered.

Jessica opened her eyes and was now fully awake. "Kim Hyoyeon say that again!"

"Choi Sooyoung is unconditionally and irrevocably in love with you,Jessica Jung."Sunny answered for Hyoyeon.The ice princess was speechless.

Jessica blinked,"Since when?"

Hyoyeon gave out a snort and said,"Ever since we were trainees,Sica."

After all this time?

Jessica was still walking through the huge airport, her mind somewhere else.Sooyoung was yards away from her. On her mind she was still replay all the times Sooyoung was there for her.

"Sica I'm here and I'll always be here."Sooyoung comforted Jessica from her first heartbreak.

Jessica was only thinking about herself,she didn't realize that Sooyoung's first love and heart was occuring at the same time.

"Anything you want,Sica and I'll give you the world."Sooyoung smiled at Jessica.

Jessica was stupid,Sooyoung would go to the ends of the earth to keep her happy.

"naneun naneun babongabwayo
geudae geudae bakke moleuneun babo
geulaeyo geudael boneun nan"

"You use part my as a ringtone?"Jessica asked.Sooyoung gave her a smile,"You have a special one and so I can listen to that beautiful voice of yours."

Now she knows why Sooyoung had her part as a ringtone.

"Sica, are you still with us?"Hyoyeon waved a hand in front of Jessica's face.

"Sooyoung loves me."Jessica concluded.

Hyoyeon and Sunny were waiting for Jessica to continue.

"I just might love her too."Jessica smiled at the thought of Sooyoung.

She wanted to be in Sooyoung's arms now.

"What are going to do now,Sica?"Sunny asked.

"I'm going to tell her I love her as soon as I can."Jessica told her members.Hyoyeon and Sunny gave each other a look.

"Sica,you might want to confess soon because..."

"Because what?"Jessica shot an icy glare at her friends.

"You see Sica...Sooyoung has been talking to Dara...."Sunny said quietly."Almost everyday..."Hyoyeon finished.

"How can I confess to Sooyoung with her being yards away from me?"Jessica said to herself.

Thinking fast,Jessica whipped out her phone and punched in numbers.

 

With Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung was walking ahead of all of her SNSD members and wanted to get out there fast. All she wanted to do was sleep and eat.

"naneun naneun babongabwayo
geudae geudae bakke moleuneun babo
geulaeyo geudael boneun nan"

Sica...Sooyoung thought.Why would she be calling?

It's not like Sooyoung didn't love Jessica anymore, she just wanted to give Jessica her space.

"Hello?"Sooyoung answered and looked behind her.

"You belong with me."Jessica simpled stated into the phone.Jessica finally said it her and just the thought of it made Jessica's heart flutter.

"What?"Sooyoung answered back into the phone.

"I love you,Choi Sooyoung."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Here it is! Should I make it a 3-shot?Comment to make it happen!