Fresh Start

Why would you?

"Ren!" Minhyun hollered running over to Ren's bed.

 

The small sleeping boy was now moving around having trouble opening his eyes.

 

The maknae's eyes fluttered open, quickly zooming to the people surrounding him.

 

"Who are you people?" Ren said nervously sitting up on his bed. Aron pushed a button, calling a doctor to the room.

 

"Ren!" Jr said and attacked the blonde with a hug. Ren sitting there awkwardly, having a stranger hug him.

 

"Jr! He doesn't remember you. Your making him feel uncomfortable.

 

"My name's Ren?" Ren said confused about the whole situation. Jr pulling away from him, also feeling awkward for hugging him.

 

"We'll your real name is Choi Minki, but we call you Ren." Baekho stated.

 

Ren nodded, understanding, as the doctor walked into the room. The doctor observed Ren as he walked over. "Hello boys. Ren, It is good to see you have woke up. Do you remember any of the boys in front of you?" The doctor asked trying to see what Ren remembered or not.

 

Ren looked over the four boys in front of him. Observing their faces. Ren sadly shook his head.

 

"What?" Jr shouted. Everyone looked at him surprised. "How can you not remember us Ren? We've done so much with you!" 

 

"Jr you knew about the amnesia thing for a week, it shouldn't surprise you much." Aron said to Jr.

 

"Jonghyun please calm down, your scaring the patient." The doctor said walking over to Jr and put a calming hand on his shoulder. 

 

Jr looked over at Ren, who had wide eyes with fear written all over his face.

 

"I'm sorry.... Jr?" Ren said hearing two names, decide in to call him by the one that seemed like it could calm the blak haired boy. "That I don't remember you, but it would be nice to get to know you again." 

 

Jr gave Ren a small smile and  nodded. Happy that Ren would actually like to get to know him again. Having a new start, leaving his mistakes behind him.

 

"Well, seeing that you need a lot of memory reboosting. You can be released today. Your parents have signed your papers earlier this week." The doctor said flipping the papers on his clipboard.

 

A nurse came in with Ren's clothes he wore before but clean and stainless.

 

"You four boys better help Minki with recovering memories. Have a good day." The doctor said leaving.

 

----------------

Chapter 6 Done!!!! 

Hope you all enjoy reading this.

Thank you to everyone who even bothers to even look at the title!

Bye!!!