Meeting on the Plane

Falling in Love
Minjee Lee had her headphones in and her iPod on listening to her Super Junior playlist. She relaxed back in the comfortable chair of first class which she had gotten by luck. To wait an extra hour for her next flight out of Japan to Korea, she was able to upgrade to first class.
 
She was happy that Hwayoung was able to come with her on the trip to see her cousins. Minjee hadn't expected her cousin, Donghae, to be a famous rapper and singer in Seoul. She thought he would have been a regular person like she was. At least I get to meet Kyuhyun. She thought.
 
Minjee was always a fan of Super Junior right when they first debuted. After a while, she lost interest with them until a new member showed up. Kyuhyun Cho, maknae of Super Junior, was her favorite member in Super Junior. I wish Hwayoung could sit with me. That stupid lady put her in a different seat. She thought as she remembered the argument she had with the plane lady.
 
There was suddenly a loud clunk next to her. Someone had dropped their bag on the chair. Minjee rolled over facing the window kind of disappointed she had to sit next to someone even though it was a rather short flight. She glanced over at the person who was dressed quite strangely with a scarf, a hooded jacket, and a hat on, so the face could not be seen. Minjee turned back to the window and sighed as her favorite Super Junior song started to play as she drifted off to sleep.
 
"Aishhhh, I lost!"  Minjee heard the person next to her whisper loud enough to wake her up. She peeked over her shoulder and saw a computer screen open and the person playing some video game that looked complicated. His hat was still on and the scarf and the hoody but the sunglasses were off.
 
"Argh! I lost again...damn it!" The young man sighed as Minjee watched his Elf-like human die as 'Game Over' popped up on the screen. Minjee pushed herself in the chair removing her headphones. She was bored and just watched the young man play the game. It was some type of entertainment for her. She wasn't going to be able to sleep with all of his sudden outbursts.
 
After a while, the young man stopped playing and turnted to Minjee just noticing her presence. It was an awkward moment. He didn't know what to say and she thought he looked like someone she knew. Breaking the silence,  Minjee asked, "Are you having fun? Is that WOW you're playing?"
 
"No. It's Starcraft." The young man replied correcting her. There was a long awkward silence before he turned back to the computer and continued on playing. Minjee collapsed back into her chair. He's such a game freak. She thought to herself. But where have I seen him before?
 
Minjee reached for her headphones placing them back into her ears and switched the song to No Other. She wasn't much of a singer but she, closing her eyes, started to hum the notes: Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi. Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul.  When she opened her eyes, the young man was staring at her. "Can I help you?" Minjee asked taking out one of the headphones.
 
"The plane is about to land." The young man said quietly. She noticed his computer had been put away and she quickly put her seat up and fastened her seatbelt. She dropped her iPod and as she tried to pick it up, the volume shot up and blasted through the speakers the song, Bonamana, by Super Junior. Minjee shrieked and ripped the earphones out of her ear and rubbed her sore ears.
 
"Do you like Super Junior?" Minjee turned to look at the young man. "I guess why?" He just nodded his head as if he came to some conclusion. Minjee decided to add on. "I like Super Junior, I mean who doesn't like it right? Number one boy group in Seoul. I'm sure you like their music too." The young man smiled and rubbed his nose. "Of course I like Super Junior." "What's your favorite song?" Minjee asked. She always loved talking about Super Junior. "And don't say all of their songs even though all of them are good." 
 
The young man smiled even wider and said, "No Other, how about you? Have a favorite member?" "You first." "Sungmin." He replied quickly. "Now your turn." "Well I like all of the members but if I had to choose one it would be Kyuhyun. He has one of those heavenly voices and shy too! He fails at being y but it's cute to see him fail." The young man started to laugh but tried to hold back but still ended up laughing. Minjee was taken back. "Is my reasoning that funny?"
 
"Continue on. I'm sorry." "I also like how he's an evil maknae-"
 
The young man bursted out laughing even louder. He covered his mouth but couldn't stop laughing. Minjee started at him like he was crazy. "I'm sorry." He apologized again, still laughing. "I should have told you up front but I thought people would-" "Oh right! Introductions." Minjee said quickly thinking that's where he was going at. "I'm Minjee Lee and you are?" She held out her hand to shake.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Well what did you guys think? Did you guys like it? I sorta made a cliffhanger so that you guys could be wondering who that person it...although you already know from my Foreword. LOL. Oh well! ^-^