This is Korea not LA!

You Are Just Not My Type, SORRY !

Wow! That is a relieve one, I hope Miss Kwon will keep her word to help me.. I seriously want to go out from this innocent school .. SeoHyun say as she walk on the hallway ..

Until she bumped at someone ..

WTH! My hand and my is hurt .. SeoHyun say in english, while rub her hand. Yes guys, she is fall down ..

I'm sorry miss .. I didn't saw you .. Let me help you .. He offering SeoHyun a hand .

Thank you .. SeoHyun say to the man .

Are you a new student? The man ask her.

Yes. And u are?

Oh, I am teacher at the guitar section .. Are u ermm .. Nevermind ..

What? What do u want to ask me?

Are u Choi YoonA sister?

Dae, I mean yes, I am her sister, why?

Anniyeo, just asking .. Can I get her phone number? 

Sorry, but who are u to my sister? I didn't easliy gave my sister number to a "new" people ..

Oh, I am an old friend .. Sorry I didn't intoduce myself, my name is Lee JongHyun .. 

Lee JongHyun? .. I will ask my sister first, then if she confirm who you are I will gave her number to you .. Okay?

Okay then. 

As JongHyun want to walk away, SeoHyun call him ..

JongHyun-ssi, its better if u give your number to me, then I will past it to my sister .. Can you?

JongHyun smile ..

Of course here my number .

Okay, I will tell my sister about this ..

Thank you, very much .. 

 

Krystal and Sulli waved at SeoHyun when they saw she make an entrance to the class.

Yah! Where have u been? Shin Hye is very mad just now. She just want to cut of your head like really2x want to cut your head! Krystal says to her.

I just go to the toilet, my make-up being ruined just now. SeoHyun lies.

MAKE-UP? Seriously? Like seriously? Sulli asks her.

Of course, u all didn't use it at here? This time SeoHyun ask them

Hell to the NO! Principal won't allowed it.

What a lame school. We must use uniform and then we can't use make up?! OH GOD!

Its a rule okay? Don't play with the rule. Its KOREA not LA! Krystal warned her. 

Its not like I want to go out from this school. Seohyun says. But I will make myself kick out from this school. SeoHyun continue in her head.

 

SeoHyun! U already back! Appa yelled from upstair.

Dae.. Appa, I think I want to go out tommorow with my friends. Can I? Seohyun ask her dad.

Kuromyoon, u can go. Just tell me how much money u want. Okay?

SeoHyun nod. Gomawoo appa.

It's not fair, when I want to go out like her, u always say no! APPA! YoonA interupt in their conversation.

Because SeoHyun just come here, so let her be. U always go out too.

But it is with you, I want to go out too with my friends. YoonA sulking.

Aigoo ~~ Arasso, u can go too, but not tommorow.

Appa!!!

Arasso! U can go tommorow! Aigoo ~~

SeoHyun just laughing at their hot conversation.

 

After SeoHyun take a shower, she go to YoonA bedroom. 

Unnie~~ Can I come in?

Of course u can, u are my sister after all .

Unnie~ U now, when I go to school today, there are some handsome guy that want your number his name is Jong .. JongKook, JungHyun.. Something like that.

U mean JongHyun? Lee JongHyun? He ask about me? Like really?

Yes! That is his name JongHyun! U know him unnie?

Of course, he is the most handsome guy at my school when I at your age. Everyone adore him, but he just didnt give an interest to it. He just give a smile when someone tell theit feeling to him. He will reject it kindly. But one day, he sat next to me. When I ask why, he said because he didn't like his partner, his partner is so annoying. 

Then? SeoHyun ask because she like her sister story, it is interesting.

YoonA smile. And then, we've become more closed, eveyone envy our relationship and most probably 97% are girls.

SeoHyun laughed. Really unnie?

Of course, he is the most handsome person in the school and he is close to me. Everyone will envy it, the queenka also jealous to me. The name of the queenka if I didn't get wrong is Park Sun .. Sunny ..No it is not that.. Park SunHwa! That's right Park Sunhwa! She is really pissed of when she heard about me and JongHyun. If she want him, just take it, I didn't want to. Its not like he is the only man in this whole world! 

That's right! Why in hell people thinking like that, just now when I got to the school, some boy name YongHwa want to close with me, but I heard he is just a playboy, so I just ignore him, maybe his girlfriend know about it so she pissed out to me, she even want to slap me!

What the hell! She want to slap u in the face or ..

Of course at my cheek but I hold her hand. She says something like get out from her boyfriend! OH GOD! It's not like he is only the man in the whole world just like u say unnie if she want to take him just take it. 

I know right. OH GOD! People at this time is so narrow thinking!

Suddenly MinHo come to thier room.

What are two doing? Its late now go quick sleep! And u SeoHyun why u being rude at the school!

RUDE?! WHO IS BEING RUDE?! SeoHyun asks angrly.

Some students talking at the infront of the mall. And I heard that u rude to the queen of the school. U should now know SeoHyun this is Korea not LA!

Why everyone talk about 'this is not LA but Korea'? I know okay! I am not stupid! I just moved here! What did u expct from me?! I forgot how 'POLITE' Korea is! SeoHyun yelled at her brother..

I just want to protect u! I don't want u got kick out of the school! Don't u know it will make father's and company's name look bad!

Oppa! Kemunhae, just stop it, don't act like this, if appa hear this, he will really sad. YoonA interupt their fight.

I DON'T NEED YOUR PROTECTION! I JUST NEED GO BACK TO LA! WHERE MY FRIENDS ARE AND I WANT GO BACK TO MOM! I NEVER WANTED TO BE HERE! EVEN IF I DIE!

MinHo slap SeoHyun face.

How dare u talk like that! 

I NEVER WANT YOU TO BE MY BROTHER! I HATE U! I HATE ALL OF YOU! I WIL GO BACK TO LA!

SeoHyun-ah, don't be like that,if appa hear this he will hurt. Please don't leave us. YoonA slap MinHo's arm. Oppa! Can u be a just a little protective, she is big enough to know where is good and wheres bad! I am disspointed to you oppa!

SeoHyun go out from the room with a tears. When she go out, she can see her dad  crying.

I'm sorry SeoHyun-ah, I'm sorry because of me we being like this, I'm sorry I never been a good dad to all of you. Suddenly SeoHyun'dad collapse ..

Oppa! Unnie! Hurry come here ..

Waeyo!! MinHo ask..

Appa, I think he need go to the hospital right now!


P/S I change DongHae to JongHyun because I am kinda more to JongYoon this time more then YoonHae. But, I still love YoonHae, but at this time I kinda like JongYoon more :) peace ..