Bipolar

The Real You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you dating Onew?"

I looked at him, shock probably written plainly across my face. I slowly got up and just stood there looking at him, trying to see if he was kidding. 

"Am I dating Onew? You came into my room, scaring the crap out of me, just to ask if I was dating Onew?"

He rolled his eyes and asumed a bored look on his face, "I'm pretty sure that's what I just said."

"You. Are. A freak." I said slowly. Maybe if I said it slowly enough he would understand that what he was doing right now wasn't normal.

"No, I'm a concerned friend. You're a...a...a tart!"

The he just call me? My eyes widened and I stared him down. He was still sitting, so I had my height over him making him feel really uncomfortable. He stood up then and crossed his arms.

"What did you just call me?" I asked.

"A tart."

"Do you know what that means?"

He rolled his eyes and nodded his head dramatically, "Of course otherwise I wouldn't have called you it."

"Uh huh," I said shifting my weight so that I could almost look him in the eye.

Sort of....

"So you do realize you just called me a e. A ."

His eyes widened for a second but he regained his composure and smiled at me, "Of course. Would an innocent girl spy on people having or her "study buddy"."

I started to blush but didn't back down, "I didn't spy on you and as for the "ing" I'm pretty sure what I do in my room doesn't concern you. Also, in regards to your reason being here and your first question....IT'S NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMN BUSINESS!"

So to say I was a little upset was an understatement. Who the hell does he think he is coming into my room in the middle of the night to call me a freaking tart!?

He seemed shocked at my outburst and sat back down on my bed, "You didn't need to yell...."

I just stared at him, "No? You don't think it was nessasary? I think it was pretty waranted myself, but you know that's just me."

I stood there glaring at him while he just sat on my bed seeming to enjoy just lounging around. He had gone from dark and angry, to subdued and bored in the matter of a few minutes and his whirling emotions were draining the remaining energy I had left. I sighed and went over to my desk and started to take some pins out of my hair. 

"I'm just trying to be a good friend and make sure Onew doesn't get hurt."

I snorted and turned to face Minho, "I thought you said we were friends."

"We are."

"So you're protecting your friend against your friend?"

He thought for a moment, "I guess I am. I've known Onew longer anyways. We have more history. You and I..... We don't have any history. If you think about it, we're more like aquaintances."

I rolled my eyes and turned back towards my desk to take the pins out of my hair, "Yet you want to hang out with your aquaintance." 

"It's tiring hanging out with Onew. He's so hyper!" I heard my bed creak a little and then an over exagerated sigh as Minho flopped onto my bed uncerimoniously.

I couldn't help but chuckle a little. Onew had been anything but hyper today but maybe he acts differently around his friends. "How did you know I went out with Onew today?" I asked.

It was silent for a second before he finally answered, "I saw you two come home. So did Taemin! It's not like I was spying on you or anything I....just happened to see. Your parents could have seen you two making out. I mean, only a tart wouldn't care about her parents..."

I cut him off with a glare. He smiled at me and rolled onto his side, propping his head in his hands and cocking his head slightly giving him the look of a wide eyed puppy, "So where did you two go today?"

"It's none of your business."

He made a dissaproving sound, "Only curious so I don't take you to the same place tomorrow. How awkward would that be if I took you to the same place you had your date at and then I took you there as....well not a date?"

I stared at him in disbelief, "You think we're still hanging out tomorrow after you barge into my room and call me a ?"

"Correction. I called you a tart. Much politer. And yes, I still believe we're hanging out tomorrow."

I shook my head and turned away from him to hide the smile that had escaped. I hissed in pain as I pulled one of the pins out along with a few strands of my hair. I heard a sigh behind me and the creaking of my bed. I stiffened when I felt fingers in my hair, gently pulling out the pins left in my hair. 

"You're a girl, you should know how to get pins out without it hurting. Yuri used to have me help her all the time after her...shows," he said, referring to her time as a stripper.

I tried to relax as he removed the pins much gentler than I would have, but his finger would lightly touch my neck from time to time sending goosebumps down my spine. He caressed my hair softly, coaxing the pins to release their holds on the tendrils of my hair. My eyes drifted closed for second. It startled me when Minho whispered he was done. 

"Thanks," I muttered running my hands through my hair. I got up and started to the back of my dress so I could change, nearly forgetting Minho was still in the room. 

"I didn't know girls reacted s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter