I'll Write It (Taengsic)

Tell Me Your Wish

Let's start it shall we?

*****

If loving you bring sadness, i must be on the depressed state already.

If loving you bring hapiness, i must be on the heaven already.

If loving you was a crime, i would go to jail for the rest of my life.

If loving you was a mistake... Then i would loved too make it right with you.

 

"Hey Sica what is that?" I closed my notebook and answer you with a smile, "Nothing" I rarely smile. I will smile when i'm really happy,and to be honest i'm always happy whe she's around.

Her smile slwoly fade and replace with a cute pout,and arm crossed over her chest. "What's with the secret?"

I just smile before brought my arms securely around her waist,letting my head fall on her shoulder.

inhaled

exhaled

It always like that. Her scent always calm me down.

"I'll show you later" I whisper on her ear. I can feel your worried eyes on me,make me close my eyes.

"Are you okay? Did someone hurt you?" You asked worriedly make me chuckle "I'm fine... I'm just tired"

"Okay..." You said with a soft sigh. You know it wasn't about that. You know it was more than that.. But you choose to stay silent,knowing me fully. 

That's how our relationship is. No need word but we already know.

 

No matter what they said,no matter how harshed the world is,no matter how some people ill hurt our feeling,we'll rose into a smile and forget all problems as long as we're in each other arms.

You are just a human. We're a human. When i fall,you will catch me. When i cried,you'll wipe all my tears. When i'm tired,you'll always lend you shoulders for me to sleep. Leaving these cruel world for just a moment.

And my point is that i'm glad that i have you in my arms and experienced this roller coaster game called love. I know forever didn't really existed but from now on,i will make it exist. For you. For me and for both of us... But you know what? I think i'll written it in my notebook later on...

 

But... i already forget half of it

*****

For some of you that a bit confused,in this story Jessica just got bullied by some people because she date "girl" she didn't want to tell Taeyeon because she don't want to worried her. and the notebook thingy... lets just said that jessica like to write something. Thank you for reading and please do comment. THANK YOUUUU ^^