The Deal

Flavor of the Month

 

“What are you trying to say, huh? Do I even know you?” Junhyung said with an irritable voice.

 

“Cause I know I’m worth it you babo!” Elly exclaimed to Junhyung.

 

“Woah. You really have the guts you think? And you know I play only with girls, right? You’re pathetic. Asking me to date your for a month? Hilarious! That’s already a privilege!” Junhyung is very shock on what Elly wants ‘cause he really dislike that idea.

 

“So you have the guts to turn me down, huh?” Elly was very aggressive grabbing Junhyung’s collar and facing her face to his face.

 

“Of course! There are a lot of hot girls around there and you don’t belong with them! You’re so plain and underrated! Geez.” Junhyung is already annoyed with Elly. Junhyung trying to walk out from the scene but Elly run towards the road with fast chasing cars.

 

Elly stayed in the middle of road not noticing that some cars are approaching her place. But because Junhyung is still a gentleman, he run towards Elly and grabbed her in the other side of the road.

 

“What are you trying to do huh?! Do you want to be dead right now?! Aish!” Junhyung panicking that Elly would do it again. But once again, Elly tries to walk near the road.

 

“You! Babo!” Junhyung grabs Elly’s hand but this was just a tactics of Elly so that she’ll be near with Junhyung.

 

They are face to face only an inch away. Then Elly said, “I won”. She smirked then kissed Junhyung on the side of his lips.

 

Junhyung was spaced out on what just had happened. He’s being empty minded.

 

“From now on, I, Elly Ahn will be your ONLY GIRL FRIEND FOR A MONTH. No other woman. No dating with other ty girls. And the most important thing is, NO SKINSHIP WITH ANYONE. You’ll fulfill my 30 days date with me. No buts and ifs!”

 

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” Junhyung flustered.

 

“Ne! Ne! Ne!” Elly screamed on Junhyung.

 

“Shut up already, okay?! Geez. I never thought your damn noisy!” – Junhyung

 

Elly grabs her bag and gets a paper and a stamp pad. He opens the stampad and placed Junhyung’s thumb on it and place the thumb mark at the bottom part of the paper. Elly is writing something on the paper.

 

“Hey! Hey! What’s that huh?” –Junhyung

 

“This is a contract that I’ll be your girlfriend for a month. If you ever break this you’ll surely be dead by the next day!” –Elly

 

Junhyung was shocked by the aggressiveness of Elly. He never thought that he’ll encounter this kind of girl. A weak looking girl but can beat up guys by her strength.

 

“So tomorrow is our first day of being a couple. You need to accompany me when going to school and when going home!” –Elly

 

“Geez! What would happen on my image, huh? You babo!” –Junhyung

 

“See this contract, Junnie~” Elly said in a sweet annoying voice.

 

“Fine! Fine! And don’t call me Junnie, okay?! Aish! – Junhyung

 

“Junnie~ Junnie~ My baby Junnie~ Hahaha. See you tomorrow. Bye yeom~!” – Elly said to him while waving.

 

“What was just happened? Geez!” – Junhyung