Elly's Declaration

Flavor of the Month

 

“I don’t want to say this but it’s getting worst, Mr. Ahn.  We cannot do anything about the condition-“

 

*BLAG* *CLICK* Elly accidentally bang the door where she’s hiding to listen in the conversation of his dad. His dad went towards her but she’s trying to get out of that area quickly.

 

“Elly! Elly! Come back here! Elly please!” But Elly seems to hear nothing and never looked back. What she wants at that time is to escape.

 

She run and run and run until she gets tired. She doesn’t care if she bumps with people around her. A lot of things are running in her mind and she doesn’t know where to go. She tries calling Dujun but Dujun’s phone was out of service.

 

“Where’s that babo Dujun? Aish! I don’t know what to do anymore!” Elly tells herself.

 

Still trying to escape though no one tries to run after her, she arrived in an unfamiliar park with full of kids playing. She sits on one of the benches around the court while watching the middle school students play basketball.

 

Her phone vibrated and a text message from her dad arrived.

 

“Elly dear, everything’s gonna be alright. Trust me. Please come back home early, okay? I’m worried.”

 

“Yeah yeah, appa. I hope everything will be alright, soon.” Elly tells herself.

 

Many things are running on her mind like how long they need to endure this hardship, until when they need to suffer and what will happen after this.

 

“Please give me sign who’s the person that will lessen my burden.” Elly wishes while looking in the clouds then closes her eyes. When she opened her eyes, she feel renewed and starts to get going.

 

Accidentally and unexpectedly, she bumped to JunHyung with his flavor of the day. Elly knows JunHyung because of his attitude in their school. JunHyung and his girl are doing some smooches while walking towards the court.

 

“Hey! Watch out girl!” Said by the girl who’s beside JunHyung. JunHyung and the girl continued their business but Elly notice that the girl is irritated by her presence so she stared them for a seconds.

 

“What?! Can you please go?!” Said by the irritated girl to Elly but Elly pulled and slap her in front of JunHyung.

 

“Time’s up my ty dear! It’s my turn now.” Said by Elly to her then smirks to JunHyung. She passionately kiss JunHyung and he responded on it.

 

Elly stops after 5 seconds when she notice that the girl already walked out.

 

“Woah. You’re not my type but you’re a good kisser, sweetie. Wants to be my flavor of the day?” Said by Junhyung then points on Elly’s lips and smirked.

 

“Me? Flavor of the day? Ha. Ha. No way.” Elly fakes laugh and say it with amusement of JunHyung conceited act.

 

“What are joking me?! I know you enjoyed what you’ve done earlier!” Junhyung exclaimed.

 

“Capital N to the O. NO! I will be your NEW girlfriend. Not flavor of the day but flavor of the month!”

 


[A/N] First chapter has been posted! What do you think of it? Don't forget to upvote and subscribe if you like it!