@--The Truth Behind The Lie--@ Reita 05

@--The Truth Behind The Lie--@ Reita (Sequel to Gentle Lie)

Sorry i wish i had more time to write so far i got 16 parts to this story on paper but i still got loads of chapters to write! :o Anyway heres part 5 ^^ ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Kaori" By SuG (Takeru is soooo cute! hehe!) ^-^

 

 

NORMAL P.O.V. ~Miaka~

 

Ruki and Kai carried our food to the table. Ruki and Kai sat down first placing the food at our table and organising it. Aoi and Uruha sat down next to them leaving me sitting opposite Reita.

I placed Hisako in the high chair that the waitress had left out for us. I adjusted the straps and kissed her on the nose. She giggled playfully then I gave her, her crayons and her colouring book to keep her busy.

I sighed and turned to the guys, to see them all staring at me. I smiled at them awkwardly; I had no idea what they were thinking.

“She’s really cute,” Reita commented watching her.

“Thanks,” I grinned at him, he strangely made me feel at ease.

“So I guess I should explain…” I stated nervously looking at the guys.

They nodded still slightly shocked.

I took a deep breath and chose my words carefully, “Okay…So I fell pregnant while on the first tour with you guys, for a few months I didn’t know what to do…When I decided what I wanted, we were nearly 2 months into our world tour, I knew I couldn’t continue… which leads me to where I am now with Hisako,”

I grinned pinching her rosy cheeks as she scribbled in her colouring book.

“So you left the tour and your band because of Hisako?” Kai asked.

I nodded, “Yeah, is that a good enough reason?”

“It’s more than a good reason, it’s an ultimate reason!” Ruki bellowed out.

“Yeah, we still can’t believe you’re a mom!” Aoi squealed out.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” I narrowed my eyes at them.

“No offence but back on tour, you were so bitter and aggressive, well not to us mostly to Reita and they’re not exactly motherly qualities!” Uruha explained.

I glanced at Reita. I had forgotten how I was with him. I wanted to say sorry but I didn’t know how.

“Yeah I know, I’m more mature now that I got my little girl to look after,” I replied watching her pick up a different colour crayon.

“Is it just you and Hisako?” Reita questioned grabbing my attention.

“Yep, it’s just me and my daughter,” I sighed giving him a weak smile.

Reita looked at me with sympathy although I didn’t need it. I had been fine on my own, just Hisako and I.

I waited for someone to ask about the father but no one did. I was relieved because I didn’t have an answer for such a question.

“How old is she?” Ruki asked staring aimlessly at her.

“About a year and a half, she’ll be two next year February 16th,” I replied reaching in my bag to get her baby food.

“Yay! Just after my birthday!” Ruki yelped excitedly.

Aoi and Uruha just rolled their eyes at him while Kai made silly faces at Hisako, making her giggle and clap her hands.

“Your daughter’s so cute!” Aoi cooed out.

“Yeah she is, I guess I should introduce you to her properly,” I suggested moving her crayons and colouring book from her.

She began wailing as I put them back in my bag. I kissed her head grabbing her attention then pointed to Kai.

“Hisakooo, that man there is Kai, wave to Kai!” I said gesturing her to wave.

“Ah..i!” She gargled waving at him.

Kai shrugged and waved back, “Close enough, hi Hisako!”

I then pointed to Aoi, “That’s Aoi, say hi!”

“Aooo,” Hisako giggled out waving to him.

Aoi smiled and waved back.

I moved my finger to Uruha, “Say hi Uruha!”

“I…ura!” She grinned out and waved.

Uruha pulled a funny face making Hisako laugh out loud.

I smirked and pointed to Ruki, “And this is Ruki,”

Ruki waved at her in which she responded by blowing a raspberry.

I giggled, “Nooo, say hi Ruki!”

“…Uki!” She said then blew another raspberry at him.

“Awww your child’s faulty, you should make a new one!” Ruki complained dissatisfied with his greeting.

“Oi!” I reached over the table and hit Ruki, “There’s nothing wrong with her, she just doesn’t like you because you confuse her with your pretty face, isn’t that right Hisako”

She nodded and giggled before blowing another raspberry at Ruki.

Ruki rolled his eyes and huffed, “Whatever,”

We all giggled at Ruki’s mini hissy fit. Hisako would get use to him eventually. I then looked at Reita, his eyes were glued Hisako. He jumped a little when he realised I was watching him.

“Hey Hisako, who’s that?” I asked her, pointing to Reita.

Hisako looked at him and smiled widely, “Reita!”

She said his name perfectly. It was still surprising since she had only met him today. Reita smirked then stuck out his tongue at her, in which she bounced and giggled excitedly.

“Okay enough fun, I got to feed you now,” I cooed to her, reaching in my bag and grabbing her food, spoon and bib.

“You should eat, I’ll feed her, I’m not hungry right now anyway,” Reita suggested as I placed the bib on Hisako.

“No I wanna feed her!” Ruki whined.

“I wanna feed her too,” Kai joined in while Aoi and Uruha stayed quiet.

“Guys she’s not a play thing!” I stressed at them as I opened the jar of baby food.

“Why don’t you let Hisako decide who feeds her?” Uruha said tucking into his food.

“Good idea,” I nodded and looked at Hisako, “Koko, who do you want to feed you”

Hisako looked at me then scanned all the boys’ faces. She then looked back at me and pointed to him.

“Reita!” She cooed out baring the few little teeth she had.

“I guess you’re feeding her,” I shrugged handing him the baby food and spoon.

Reita moved Hisako’s high chair closer to him. She gargled and spat happily as he feed her, it was strange to see. I never thought Reita would be good with kids…however it was slightly unnerving…

 

@-/-@

 

“Alright guys, we got to get home,” I said hugging them each while holding Hisako with one arm.

I stood in front Reita and smiled. I couldn’t hug him, it would be too weird being that we were never like that, we were never really friends.

“Would you like help getting home?” Reita asked with sincere eyes.

“I don’t need it…but I wouldn’t mind,” I smiled giving him some Leigh way for the first time ever. That’s the least I could do to thank him for finding Hisako.

Reita nodded then turned to the guys, “Are you guys coming?”

They shook their heads no.

“Nah we got to get back to our homes,” Aoi replied stretching out.

“Yeah we’ll see you guys another time,” Ruki waved to us, as did the rest before they headed off.

Now it was just Reita and I. I looked at Hisako, she seemed to be sleepy.

I kissed her head, “Hisako, want to hang out with your new friend?”

Hisako’s head shot up and looked over Reita.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” I sniggered then handed her over to him.

Reita held her against his chest as she wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his collarbone. I smiled and began leading the way home.

As we walked to my apartment, not a word was spoken. There wasn’t really much to say between us. I guess we never learned how to have a civilised conversation together.

It wasn’t long until we finally reached my apartment door.

“I think she’s asleep,” Reita whispered out as I unlocked my door.

I looked at them. It was a sweet sight to see Reita holding my sleeping Hisako but it was also worrying.

“Here,” Reita whispered handing my snoring daughter to me gently.

Hisako twitched slightly but remained asleep as I held her. I sighed and her head.

“Thanks Reita for today, you have no idea how grateful I am,” I spoke quietly trying not to wake Hisako.

“Forget about it, I’ll see you soon,” Reita replied then waved goodbye.

I bit my lip and waved back before he began walking away. I exhaled slowly and entered my apartment.

I shut the door behind me and headed straight to Hisako’s room. I entered her room and laid her down in her crib. She was such an angel when she slept.

Reita did a lot for me today. I was starting to think I made a mistake with him.