Be Mine.. Forever

When I Was Your Man

Yesung's POV

I watch my son and the twins running around the sand as I took a glance on my wife who is carrying my 2 year old daughter.. and finally caught my attention to the lovers who are helplessly kissing each other on a canopy.. My sister is two months pregnant and they lived a crazy life.. They had a huge fight that made her leave with the twins and they back again with each other.. She was jealous over a leader of a girl group that she saw flirting with him.. and me as his witnessed that he never did anything suffered a lot of nagging from my spoiled brat sister only to find out she is pregnant again. It's awkward to see them like that but I got used to it.. 

"Kyu stop.. Jongwoon is watching.." I heard my sister said trying to stop her erted husband whom i want to beat up for being a clingy guy.. 

"But baby.." he whined like a little boy and I laugh.. 

"They are cute right honey?" I heard Mindy and I nod.. I love both of them since we are Kids.. I once hope that Kyuhyun is the right guy for ______. 

"Uncle Kyu.. Let's play..' My son pulled Kyuhyun from his aunt ,..

"Jongmin.. Uncle is sleepy.." He said and Jongmin frowned and looked at _______ with puppy eyes.. 

"Kyu.. please.. play with the kids.." _______ is pushing off Clingy Kyuhyun.. 

"Ya! Kim Jongwoon.. You go and play with the Kids!!!" He yelled at me and i grabed a beach ball and throw at his face

"Ya! You brat! You go and play with the kids instead of erting over my sister!" i yelled back and _____ laugh.. 

He pouts like a kid and picked up the beach ball and put his other hand on his waist

"Okay boys.. let's play.." He said and the boys went over him..

"That was nice oppa.." my sister yelled and I smiled

"That brat.. I want to beat him up for being so clingy.. and you almost makeout infront of us..that's gross.." I said and she glared at me..as my wife laugh too.. 

"But you can see who is so clingy right?" She said and I nod.. 

"Oppa.. Are you still worrying about me? About us?" She seriously ask me and i silenced for a while as I find answers to the question..and I sighed..

"Sometimes.. As I see how crazy your love for each other.. whenever you fight that all the people connected to you are in chaos too.. But since I don't want any other guy for you than him.. I'll have not to worry right?" I ask her and she smiled

"I'm sorry if I bothered you a lot.. I love you and you are always my brother and nothing can change that.." She said and it touched my heart.. 

"You always give me what can make me happy.. even pushing me towards him.. because you know that I am the happiest person when I'm with him right?" she ask me and I nod.. She's right.. It's not that I don't love her that I always push her towards Kyuhyun,  he is the one who made her life happy despite of pain and hurt she suffered in his side

"You know i love you right?" I ask her and she nods..

"I know oppa.. I know.."And I saw her tears welling up from her eyes..

"You are always be my little princess.. though I have my own now.." I said as Mindy leaned her head on my shoulder and I took my baby girl from her

"I wish this baby in my tummy is a girl too.." she said and Mindy laugh

"Your brother wished that your baby is a single.. not twins.." My wife commented and my sister glared at me.. 

"Ya.." she said and we all laugh as Kyuhyun is panting.. 

"No.. Timmy.. stop.. daddy is tired.." he said as one of the twins started to crawled on him.. and he start kissing her again in front of me.. 

"Get a room ert.." I said and he suddenly carried her in his arms taking away my little princess to be his.. 

 

____________

 

You run your fingers in his hair as he sleeps.. How can you be so blessed to have him.. The man you always loved since you were young.. Your first love.. is the father of your three boys.. 

"Awake?" his sleepy voice ask you as his eyes closed..

"Yes.. Jino cried.. so I have to put him to sleep.." You said and he put his arm around you.. 

"I'm sorry babe. I know you are tired from the clinic and you are taking care of the kids.." He said and kissed your cheeks..

"I feel honored Kyuhyun so stop worrying.. I love those three little kids. and i love you.. " you said and he opened his tire eyes..

"You make me fall in love with you everytime.." he whispered and you heart jumps.. He always tell you that words but still it feels like the first time you hear his confession.. 

"And you.. you never failed to surprise me.." you touched his face.. as you pecked his lips..

He let you finished you residency as Oncologist now you have your own clinic one block away from his office where you both spend lunch with the kids as you take turns in taking care of the kids.. The twins are always with him and baby Jino is always with you since he is still a baby..When He is out of town.. or in the other side of the earth.. you are accompanied by his mother or your mother..

Kyuhyun, Yesung and Ryeowook is now successful in their career and business.. Minho earned his pediatrics specialization and Anji his wife gave him two girls.. Rina is getting married with Siwon as you blind dated him with Rina..and Hyorin is crazy about her foreign boyfriend..

"Am I dreaming?" as your tears start to stream on your face..

"No.. You are not.. we are real.. everything is real.." he said 

"This is surreal.." You said and he sighed..

"We are real.. you are mine.. I am yours.. The kids.. everything.." he said and you smiled.. You always argue.. you always fight but at the end of the day all is settled.. 

"Thank you Kyuhyunnie.." You called his pet name when you were young and he felt lighter..

'You are my bestfriend baby.." he whispered and he fall as sleep whispering you name.. 

___________

Kyuhyun's POV..

I am standing in front of the clinic.. I saw her attending to her patients as the twins quietly sit down beside their baby brother on the stroller

I just arrived from China for our promotions.. and as usual my family expect that tomorrow is my arrival.. I believe that the patient that she is talking to is the last as I see Tommy impatiently checking on her.. 

I waited for the patient to go out from the clinic and I suddenly entered the clinic to surprise them.. I have two train toys.. A rattle.. and a Huge Teddy bear bigger than the twins.. 

"Daddy is here!" I announced my arrival.. and saw them in their surprised expression.. the twins got their mom's eyes..

"Daddy!!" they yelled in unison as they run towards me.. to avoid jealousy and neglect I carried them at the same time as my beautiful wife carried Jino in her arms.. 

"You never failed to surprise us Cho Kyuhyun.." she said as she kissed me on  my lips as the twins cover their eyes,,

"Are we going home now?"Thomas pouted and I smiled

"Have patience Tom.." I said and his mother smiled 

"Someone is stealing my line.." she said and we went out the clinic.. as she say goodbye to her staffs.. 

"Daddy.. I want o go to the park.." Tim said and Tom agreed..

"Babe?" I ask my wife and she nods as I put the twins down and opened the car doors for my family..

"Mom can we play with our dongsaeng?" Tim asked 

"Seatbelts boys!"  i said as I look on the rearview mirror.. 

"Yes you can.. just don't make him tired okay?" she said as Jino sleeps in her arms..

 

We watch the twins playing with the baby on the stroller as we both seat on the swing.. I stood up and pushed the swing for her.. as I sing to her her favorite song..

"What is your ideal guy?" a 15 year old me ask a 15 year old girl with pretty face as I push the swing for her while she eats vanilla ice cream

"I want to have a boyfriend like you.. I mean it's not you and is cannot be right since we are best friends.." she said with stern voice like she doesn't want the words coming out from

"How about you Kyu?" she adorably ask me..

"I don't want a girl like you because I know I will never find another like you.." I said confusedly as my heart beats like a drum.. She is my crush..

"I don't understand..' she said and I laugh..

"Me either.." 

"Kyuhyunnie, I want to ask you something.." she said and I stopped pushing the swing 

"Do you have a girlfriend? i heard our classmates that you have a girlfriend.." she said with a sad voice

"No.. i haven't" i said as I control my breaths because he is the one whom I want to be my girlfriend but it's awkward and I don't want to ruin the friendship we have

"Oh you are not lying?" she said and I nod..

"But there is someone I want to be my girlfriend.." I blushed as she looked in my eyes...

I was about to confess when suddenly someone arrived and make my confession took so long after 11 years...

 

"Baby. i love you.." I said and she smiled

"i love you too.." she blushed 

"I finally confessed my love for you here.. that I was not able to do.. same place and same time.." I said ans tears started to appear in her hazel eyes..

"You mean.. you are about to confess that afternoon?" she asked and I nod..

"I'm glad that you finally did it after 11 years.." She said..

"You remembered it?" I surprisingly ask her..

"Of course Kyuhyun.. I was waiting and hoping for you that time.." She confessed and I hugged her from the back

"I love you.. as a woman.. and I love you as my bestfriend same time..' i whispered

"i love you..." she said..

 

She loved my imperfection as I love hers.. She healed me.. she made me the man I am today.. as she break her own heart to be with me.. I did terrible things but she is still beside me loving me.. giving me happiness that no one could ever bring.. Her patience nurtured me and the kids.. Her love.. the love that I have been wished for..

"Babe.." I  took out a ring as she stood up from the swing and I grabbed her hand.. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes that have seen the real me

"Marry me again.. be mine forever.." i said as i cried.. and she smiled

"I'm always yours and always have been..I will marry you again Cho Kyuhyun..You will be my first and my last.. You are always my man.. my bestfriend.. and my everlasting love... I love you.." she wiped the tears in my eyes and kissed me 

 She hugs me as we feel the warm breeze of summer touches our skin.. 

 

"Kyu.. Jongwoon said no one will marry me.." ______ said to Kyuhyun while he is comforting her

"He said that?" He ask her and she nods while crying

"Oh.. don't cry you are ugly when you cry.." he whispered and he wipe the tears of his bestfriend..

"I'll marry you if no one wants to.." He said and ______ smiled...

"Really?" she asked with her bright smile..

"Yes I promise.. I'll marry you when we grow up.." he said and they cuddle on the floor of his room the whole summer afternoon.. 

 

 

_____

A/N

I am crying.. as I end this story.. It's a hit I guess as I got 80 subbies.. and 12 votes.. To those friends who encourage me... (those subbies that commented very chapter.. zarkyu, katharine, my first sunny mennie68.. and etc.. I love you all.. I dedicate this last chapter to all of you who supported me..

My heartfelt thaks to all.. I love you.. see you at "I Fell In Love with The SPY"  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/447883 and please do read "Star"  and "I Couldn't AskFor More" 

I love you all...

SUPERFANGIRL ^^