2

4 In The Morning

Kai's P.O.V

Another night out with Sehun and Chanyeol, we did this almost every night. We'd kind of gained a title as 'pimps'. We always had girls around us, no real feelings for them or anything, we just did it for fun. When I got home I felt a bit guilty, but Krystal wouldn't know anything would she?

 

I was sat downstairs on the couch waiting for food when Krystal came in and sat next to me.

"Hey.." She mumbled.

I nodded and opened my arms. She shuffled closer and curled up.

"What did you do today?" I asked.

"I went to see Sulli and Victoria.. Amber was supposed to be coming but she had to leave the country.. Last minute thing.. By the way, Victoria wants to talk to you as soon as possible." She mumbled.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know, she didn't say.." She said.

"Should I go now?" I asked.

Krystal nodded.

I got up and put my jacket on and left the house and got in the car and drove to Victoria's house. I knocked on the door and waited.

She answered the door quite quickly. "I've been expecting you." She said.

"Krystal told me you wanted to see me." I said.

"You better come in.." She mumbled.

 

I went in and sat in the living room. Sulli was there.. And none of them looked happy.

"So, we've heard things.." Sulli started.

"You haven't been treating Krystal well.." Victoria finished.

"What do you mean? I treat her just fine.." I said, blinking.

"No. You've been ignoring her." Sulli said.

"I haven't!" I said, feeling nervous.

"She told us that you haven't been treating her right. She doesn't think you love her anymore." Victoria said.

"I do love her! I tell her everyday!" I yelled.

"Yet you leave her alone every night and she wakes up crying for you and you're never there!" Sulli hissed.

I sighed. "I don't mean to.."

"Apologise to her. Treat her as a princess. She doesn't deserve this.." Victoria said. "Leave.. Now.."

I let myself out and got back in the car and drove home..