1

4 In The Morning

Krystal's P.O.V

I couldn't take it anymore.. Why didn't he love me back? That's what it felt like anyway.. He said he did love me, everytime I asked it was always the same answer but I could tell something was wrong..

It was ruining me. I was due with our first child soon and he never seemed to care. I woke up during the middle of the night all the time and stared out of the window trying to keep my emotions in so not to raise suspicions.

 

I was sat with Sulli and Victoria discussing about the usual things when Sulli asked about me and Kai.

"So how are things between you two?" She asked.

I went silent, not knowing what to say. "Uhm.. Fine.." I mumbled.

"..If you say it like that it sounds like it isn't." Victoria said, blinking.

"Is there something wrong? Is he mistreating you?" Sulli asked curiously.

I sighed wondering if I should tell them. I couldn't keep it hidden forever though could I? A painful memory of those many nights I woke up came back to me and I suddenly burst into tears. Victoria rushed over and hugged me tightly.

"It's okay.. Let it all out.." She whispered.

About 10 minutes later I finished crying, I decided to tell them.

"I.. I don't think he loves me anymore.." I started.

"Really? What's he been doing?" Sulli asked.

"Just ignoring me really.. He still says he loves me, but I don't think he means it.." I sighed.

"Well..  I'm going to have words with him.." Victoria mumbled.

"Don't hurt him.. Please.." I said, looking up at her.

"He's hurting you though." Victoria said sternly.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on Victoria. "Just don't be too harsh on him eomma.. Please.."