Chapter two . Nothing Can Change My love For You

I Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey ! readers thanks for continue read this fic I know MY STORY is bit "BORED" right ? uhm well I've try my best to make you enjoy and keep reading. So here my chapter 2 . Enjoy read guys ! ILOVEYOU .

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Last night I see you in my dream again, I talk to you I see your anglelic face and you always laugh when I told you something funny although I know its lame joke . Your smile make my heart beat fast , I love your eyes it make's me melt and lastly your lips , your soft lips make me want to touch it with mine but you know I can't , I doesn't have any courage to do that . I scared if I let you know my feeling you might leave me and distance our friendship why SICA why I can't do that !! Sooyoung take a deep breath . 

 

*Sigh*

 

Yuri Pov :

 

 "Yoww !!!!!!! Soo what's up ? Did you , daydreaming again huh" Yuri (Sooyoung housemate) patted her shoulder when she see Sooyoung sitting alone in balcony.

Sooyoung jump in shock "Yahhhh don't do that you scared me to death" Sooyoung said.

"HAHA what? I call you for many time ok but no respond from you so I'm come here" 

 

"Lalalala whatever it doesn't mean you have to do that" Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

'What's wrong with you buddy? did you have problem seem's like something bothering your mind? Wanna share with me" 

"Nahh it's nothing , I'm fine here it just maybe I think to much about work that's why. Don't worry about me ok I'm fine" Sooyoung smile . 

 

I know Soo you have problem not because of your work I'm your Bos remember that . As much I know I didn't give you too much work right ? So what should you worried. It must be something else , but why Soo ? why you always keep it alone , you know I'm your second bestfriend right I don't want to see you hurting alone . If  only I can feel the same pain as yours I will Soo . *deep sigh*

 

"If that so , hmm ok but if you need anything or you need me just let me know kay  ? I will be there for you" Yuri said show her charming smile , she doesn't want to make her friend feel annoy with her.

 

Sooyoung only nod.  

 

I love my friend much our relay feels like family for me, since my both parents left me on this world 2 years ago, I don't have anyone else  except my besties Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Including  mylovely GIRLFRIEND IM YOONA (I know her before my parents die) who's always give me support to continue my  life . Swear to God if they don't have in my side I do not no what happen to me now .Maybe I kill myself but gladly I'm not . And now I become CEO in my office opss ! Sorry I mean OUR office me and Yoona since we meet 2 years ago (maybe) I start know her and we get more close untill one day I confess to her to be my girlfriend . I thought she reject me but thank to God she accept me with her own heart she say that she love me too . 

 

AFTER AN HOUR 

 

In Sooyoung Room

 

NO ONE POV :

 

Beep ! beep ! *vibrate*

one messa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter