Chapter 4 *Sorry*

Some Jokes Are Half Meant

“Hey Ji, if we were in danger which life would you save? Mine or yours?”

 

“Mine of course!” he answered without any hesitation. I hit him hard. “Ouch! What was that for?!”

 

“You’re so mean! So you prefer your life than me?!” I hit him again. I was now teary eyed. Grr! How could this dragon be so cruel!

 

“Ouch! H-hey! You-ouch! Didn’t let- ouch! Let me ex- ouch! Will you stop for a moment?!” he suddenly grabbed both my arms. I looked at his face and I wanted to laugh. His face was so red. But of course I’m too busy getting mad at him. I broke free from his grip and started to walk away from him.

 

"Hey Jagi wait up!" I hear his footsteps getting closer. I walked faster, mentally cursing at my legs 'Stupid legs! Why are you so slow!? No, I'm sorry legs. I love you don't go away!'

 

I was back to reality when I felt some weight on my shoulders

 

I looked at Jiyong who was looking at back at me. "Ei, my jagi's mad! Aigoo!" He pinched my nose but immediately let go of it when I pinched his side

 

"Aish! Don't talk to me!" He chuckled. "Aigoo, you didn't let me explain. Of course my life is more important..cause you are my life"

 

I looked up to him, shocked. But I just saw his smile while he was staring straight ahead.

 

I shook my head. 'Aigoo, this guy just never fails to amaze me'

 

~°~°~°~°~°~°

 

I was completely frozen. How dare he joke like that?!

 

I picked up the first thing my hands touch and throwed it at him. His lucky it was just a bunch of paper

 

But my actions were enough to make the whole class quiet. I cleared my throat and spoke. "Seonsaenim, I think everyone is finish introducing their selves. I also I think it's time for class now? And no time for some jokes, right?" The teacher nodded and cleared . "Okay, time for class"

 

I sat properly ignoring the stare of a stupid man beside me.

 

~°~°~°~°~°~°

 

Class ended and I was on my way to the school's gate with Bom when someone called my name

 

"Sandara-ssi!" I looked back who called and regretted it.

 

 Well if it isn't Mister Joke Time," I said with full sarcasm. "What a pleasure to talk with you"

 

"Look, I know I pissed you off so I'm here to apologize!" I was taken back. I sighed and cursed myself for being too kind. "Nah, it's alright. I'm sorry for throwing those papers at you" He just gave me a smile like he's saying that he's okay with it.

 

Bom called me. Ow I forgot! "Uh, we have to go Jiyong. See you tomorrow then" We waved at him and started to walk.

 

“Hey, what’s with you and GD?” Bom asked as we continued to walk home. Our house is not that far from school.

 

“Eh? What do you mean?” I looked at Bom, eating corn -.-

 

“Well, it seems you were a bit tense when you saw GD walked inside the room” Ah, she saw it.

 

I told her about the scenario at the corridor and she just laughed at me.

 

“OMO! That’s what it is? Aigoo, you should’ve let him talked”

 

I pouted “Yah! You were complaining why I was late! If I did let him talked it will end just like what he did!”

 

“Well, your kinda right! But, what if it wasn’t like that?” I looked at her confusedly. “What are you talking about?”

 

Bom just shrugged her shoulders and waved me a goodbye since we’re already at her house. Mine’s just beside her so I went inside too, still wondering about what Bom said.

 

 

~°~°~°~°~°~°

 

 

 

A short update. Is anyone still reading this? I’m really really really really really really sorry for not updating for so long! >.<

As I told before, this story is just short XD

Annyeong! Sorry for typo’s and wrong grammars