a/n please read

I'm Your Maid?

hello to my old and new subscribers who were expecting an update... i know i promised a new chapter for basically all my stories but i've honestly lost inspiration for all of them. i don't know when i will be continuing them; maybe one day who knows. i just don't want to keep ya'll waiting and expecting something that may not even come. i'm really sorry to disappoint you guys. i have been super busy with school and for personal reasons as well. i've been feeling down lately so that could also be why but it's really no excuse to write my stories ;;; these stories used to be ideas that popped into my head that i came up with back then and i hadn't planned them all out properly. i was really immature in the past (obviously because i started writing when i was 12) and i wasn't capable of writing a proper story for you all. my writing has definitely improved over the years and as a current 15, almost 16 year old, i am more confident with my writing skills. i know, i started writing really young ahaha so sorry if i made any of you uncomfortable!! i really enjoyed writing the quiet boy meets the kingka and don't leave me for, at least while that feeling lasted. it was two of my favorite stories to write but i've lost the inspiration on that one as well. i matured both physically and mentally and i thought through about a lot of things. everything has been messy about my life these days so i apologize if i'm not making sense right now.

i became a fan of bangtan last year actually... maybe that's why i sort of lost that inspiration to write my infinite stories... well i actually began distancing myself from the inspirit fandom because of a few inspirits; they sort of ruined my experience with the fandom so yeah :// HOWEVER i have not stopped being a fan of infinite. in no way would i ever. i still love them very, very much but i just don't feel that spark with them as much as i feel with bangtan. i love them both dearly but bangtan has honestly changed my life in a way i never thought would. my bias is jimin, yes the beautiful park jimin... he just makes me so happy. he's the reason i live and nobody has ever made my heart flutter the way he does. it's crazy i know.

anyways, i believe the majority of my subscribers reading this right now must be inspirits am i right? you must be really disappointed with me right now and i apologize. i never thought this would happen so suddenly. i don't know where i'm going with this author's note but i feel like i should have let you guys know so yeah.. oh also, since this year, i began writing bangtan oneshots and such. i will be uploading one of them very soon actually and i hope maybe you guys could support me. i would appreciate that very much. i'm probably going to keep all my old stories here until further notice but i may delete them in the future. i wanted to start fresh on aff by deleting all my stories and changing my username but i decided to hold on deleting those stories. i will however, change my username real soon so beware. or not. i don't know anymore.

i'm just trying to get away from a past i don't wish to remember so i hope you would all understand.

anyways, thank you to everyone who read all the way to the end and i apologize once again for disappointing you all and stuff. i'm sorry.