Hello new life full of lies

IT Just happen

The next morning 
POV=(point of view)

Gummy POV

"Good morning sunshine I made your favorite, minzy I just hope your not mad at me, I really love you and to make things better I got you this one of a kind book of spells "

Men I'm so mad at my self for leaving her I'm such a bad person for leaving her, I never thought about the future and look at me now. I'm a bad aunt who is such selfish aunt.

My phone started to ring 
"Hello"
I started to cry, "I felt so helpless she and my brother were all I had.... I hope that she will see that I was following my dreams... Yes thanks I hope that you can come and visit me when you can, I miss you, bye."


Minzy POV

Was I being to harsh on my aunt, is just that all of this look like a big joke.(I was getting ready to go to school when my aunt nock on the door to leave me my breakfast) 
I thought that if I sleep It would clear my mine, but to be honest I couldn't sleep at all. (I open the door and I hear my aunt crying and talking to someone on the phone, and just seeing how she blames her self for leaving me, make me feel bad.) I think that I should tell aunt gummy that I'm sorry for what I did yesterday I was being to harsh on her.

"Aunt gummy I'm sorry for being an to you, and you shouldn't blame your self for leaving me, you were young and you wanted to continue learning how to used your magic."


"Minzy I'm truly sorry."

"It's ok, it's going to take a lot to get used to being someone new."

"You need time to find your true self?... Do you want me to teach you? I can be your homeschool teacher if you want?"

My aunt ask so many questions and I didn't have a lot of time to think.

"No aunt, I'm going to try this out so I can find my self, and if I don't feel like is, is a good idea than I will come running to let you know."


I was taking my sweet time so I could be late to school, I wasn't in the mood to see anybody in the morning. 
My aunt was giving me the look, your going to be late. I saw her and I started to eat my scramble eggs.


"Minzy! Hurry up or your going to be late, and I'm going to be late for my first day at my job!!"

"I'm going aunt!" I scream at her as she was making her way to the car.

Hunk-Hunk!

I rush out of the kitchen, and trying to close the lock the front door.

"I'm here, I'm here."

To be honest I didn't want to go so soon, but I only rush because it was my aunt first day at her job, and she couldn't risk being late.   

"Off you go, I don't want you to be late, and also don't forget your bag of close. I won't be seeing you until the weekend. Bye!!"

She was screaming as she was making her way out of the school drive way. 

(:Hello new life, I wonder where that guy from yesterday is, I could really used the help of some one to show me around.)
I was think as I was making my was to the front building 

Bom: "Hey minzy... I was
Looking for you, where did you go?"

Minzy: "Hey Bom... You were?... I went home."

Bom:"why are you ok, do you feel sick?"

:"Bom, I have your breakfast."

A guy who was getting closer as he was speaking told Bom.

Bom: "Hey, top this is Minzy, the new girl I told you about."

Top: "Oh yes the new student, ... Nice to meet you."

Top got close to bins ear and started to whisper something.

Bom: "Minzy, I have to go it looks like the principal is looking for me about something important, I guess I'll talk to you at school."

I haven't even said a word, and she left me. 
At the same time somebody approach me, you can try to guess, no clue, I'll tell you that guy from yesterday, that I didn't like.

"Minzy?"

"Yes?"

"Ok, so I guess I'll say it fast. I'm going to be the new student that's going to help you out."

"Oh?... I see, so what are we going to do?"

 

 

 

 


Please stay for the next chapter...