finally something that makes me feel normal.

IT Just happen

 

hi guy's I want to apologise to every one of my subscribers, I know i have been gone for way-way way to long and left you guys, I had low stem I thought that my stories weren't good enough i wasn't getting any feedback, and I just quit because I knew my English wasn't as good, I am not going to deny that it has gotten way too good, but I have been practicing my writing. 
   I realize that I have good potential and that I will continue writing I will work on this story and try to make it romantic since I made a poll asking what type of story you guys wanted. One of my dreams is to become a toon art is.  Who knows maybe one day I will make this story into a  webtoon so you guys can enjoy it in 2 D.

i want to continue and say that my writing will change after/during this chapter i will still write every cherecters point of view but in a difrent format just hope you guys understan and hope you like it. 

Thanks for being the best subcribers in the world love you guys i know im corny but still lol love you XOXO GOSSIP MONSTER.!!!

 

 

HIPPE Music plays in the background.

 

MInzy had just nailed her performance, she had a style that no other student in AYW had, Kai was so sure that she would bring that it factor that they needed for this midterm competition against all the other upper seniors. He had to talk to his team meets to make this legally. everyone was excited about Minzy joining the team. "what can i say i really have to give it to you, you got moves maybe we can win the vacation pass for the midturn turnement. What do you say Minzy would you like to be part of the team?"

Minzy couldn't help to be happy this was the only this that ecxited Minzy and made her forget about her crual reality that she wanted to wake up so bad. Out of all the things that had happend to her this one was the only one that she really was thankful for.

 

"Well you are part of the team Minzy, here you go this is going to be you T-Shorts you have to wear them when there is light competitions. We do have outfits that we wear for offical competitons, good thing is that we still are not in that season of competting and we are only on light competions."

said a girl with smile eyes who was super ecxited.

 

 

this had made Minzy the happies girl in the town she had forgot that she was a witch in training, as the days pass she trained so hard with her new dancing team, Kai was though on everyone with only one goal in his head being nothing but the bery best, he really wanted that vacation pass.

 

 

One day after everyone had left kai stayed talking to a teacher, trying to see if he could used the class room saturday and sunday. After arguing back anf fower the teacher finaly gave in and let him used the room with the condtion of him cleaning the classroom everyday and helping out wenever he needed the help of him.

 

When he finally return to the training classroom he saw that Minzy had stayed back and practice more on her dancing, he saw that she was a determing person and that she was perfectionist just like him. "I dont meant to sacred you but I think that you are amazing, and i don't say this just to anyone."

 

"You got me offgard i thought i was all alone, i didn't mean to stay here this late, it's just that this is the only thing that makes me feel... the only thing that makes me want to stay here without wanting to quite i know i haven't been here for a bery long time and that i don't know magic like everyone else, but this is the only thing that makes me feel normal."

FOR the bery first time She felt that she had a connection with someone even do he was a bit of a jerk when they first meet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

well guys up to here i will probably post another chapter today later on, right know is 3 am in the morning and i just need my beauty reast since i have a date tomorrow night i just hope everything goes well that way i can get more inspiration just kiding but i do have a date, so wish me luck lol. 

['