Soohan - Be mine

High on Crack [REQUESTS ON HOLD]

 

Soohan

For:SY-JaeHa

 

Luhan was the schools heartthrob, and he himself was well aware of it too.

Along with the devilishly handsome good looks he had inherited from both his parents, he had also claimed a big-headed playboy image for himself.

He had girls around their entire school campus falling for him, and Luhan never ceased to miss the opportunity of going out with each and every one of them before dumping them heartlessly.

To Luhan they were all the same. Shameless girls who would give their all for him just to say “I went out with Luhan”, Pathetic was all Luhan could think of.

“Yah Luhan, how are things with you and Im Yoona?”

Shaken out of his thoughts Luhan turned to face one of his close friends Kai, who had just asked him a question.

“Im Yoona? Who’s that?” Luhan asked having no idea of this Im Yoona person.

“Haha very funny Luhan” Sehun jumped in shaking his head in disbelief.

“I’m serious guys who is this Im Yoona?” Luhan asked again getting a bit annoyed.

“Aish this pabo” D.O sighed before playfully knocking Luhan’s head “The girl you started dating this week”

“Oh her” Luhan stated with no interest “I dumped her yesterday, I was getting bored, plus how am I supposed to remember their names, I only ever call them babe” Luhan finished while rolling his eyes.

“Ouch, that’s harsh” Kris winced while pretending to hold his heart.

“Shut it Kris, you’re no better than me either, seeing as you always sport your face” Luhan countered glaring at Kris.

“Guys cool it” Baekhyun interjected “…and Luhan why are you such a sour puss so early in the morning?”

Luhan sighed dejectedly before answering “My parents are setting me up”

“Setting you up????” The boys asked in confusion.

“As in setting me up for a f@#$%ing arranged marriage!!!!!” Luhan growled, while running his hands through his hair in frustration.

The boys looked at Luhan in silence. They’d never seen him this upset before, and neither of them could think of a way to help him out.

“Think about it this way hyung…” Sehun said suddenly “The girl might be super-hot!!!”

“Aish this kid” Chen said while playfully smacking Sehun’s head.

“What?” Sehun said rubbing at his head and pouting “I was trying to lighten the mood”

“Thanks Sehun” Luhan sighed.

“I-Ive got an idea” Lay said suddenly.

All heads turned towards Lay who was now scratching at his chin thoughtfully.

“First off Luhan, why are you getting set up again?” Lay asked.

“My parents think I’m not in a steady relationship….wait why do you wanna know their reason for setting me up”

“Just shush and hear me out…your parents are setting you up because you aren’t in a steady relationship aka your playboy image….”

“And your point is?” Luhan said annoyed.

“What if you WERE in a steady relationship, like a fake but “steady” relationship and the girl was a perfect match to your parents’ expectations?” Lay continued.

“Then…. they’d clearly cancel the arranged marriage….a-and IM A FREE MAN!!!!!” Luhan said excitedly hugging Lay.

The boys were all whooping and hugging Lay for his brilliant idea, and Luhan was more than ecstatic for the help from his friends.

 

…………………………………………………….......................................................................................................................................................

From a table not too far away Sooyoung an ordinary school student was getting annoyed at the group of loud hooligans who at this point were jumping around and hugging one of their mates for some odd reason.

Not being able to concentrate fully on the English textbook that lay open on her table, the brunette closed it and packed her things before briskly standing up to head towards the school garden for some peace and quiet.

…………………………………...................................................................................................................................................................................

“Now we just need to look for the girl that can help us carry out your fake but stable relationship” Lay finished.

As the words left Lays mouth, all the boys suddenly looked up to see a brunette in a simple white summer dress crossing the small patch of field in front of them that lead towards the schools garden.

“Her.” They all chorused.

“Who is she?” Luhan asked with a look of distaste on his face.

“She, my man…is your one way ticket out of your arranged marriage” Kai answered patting Luhan’s shoulder.

“Choi Sooyoung” Chanyeol added. “An ordinary student, comes from a good family, has better than average grades, has an older sister here at our school, lived in Japan for a few years, kind but a bit reserved, and as an all-rounder a miss-goody-two-shoes” Chanyeol read aloud from his laptop.

“How do you know all this stuff?” Xiumin asked.

“Well if I haven’t already mentioned this to you a million times Min, it’s because as a school president I can get access to most things, including student files” Chanyeol said while face palming himself.

“Oooooh” Xiumin said while still blinking in confusion.

“Ah guys I’ll catch up with you all later” Luhan said while running after the brunette.

“Good luck!!” the boys yelled out.

………………...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sooyoung made her way towards the centre of the garden and settled in on the small swinging chair, she had always loved the school garden it was her favourite place and no one ever came here.

Engrossed in the text she was reading, Sooyoung was frightened when someone cleared their throat and it made her jolt out of the swing chair before she landed harshly on her .

Luhan hadn’t meant to scare her, but he didn’t know how to get her attention, he had to admit that she looked beautiful when he saw her in the middle of the garden surrounded by flowers while reading, but a part in Luhan kept pestering “she isn’t your type”.

“Uh hi?” Sooyoung said while standing up and dusting herself off, now seeing that it had been Luhan.

“Be my girlfriend” Luhan blurted out with his arrogance.

“What?” Sooyoung said shocked eyes widening.

“You heard me, be my girlfriend. I need to get out of a sticky situation and you’re my one way ticket out of it.”

“No thank you” Sooyoung replied rolling her eyes before turning away to pick up her book.

“That wasn’t an offer, it was an order” Luhan said smirking.

“Well I don’t take orders from jerks.” Sooyoung tried to say calmly before grabbing her things and leaving.

Luhan was in a panic at this state, and all that was running through his mind was “don’t lose her”. Frantically Luhan ran after her and grabbed her wrist, as Sooyoung turned around again about to blow her top off at him, she saw that the young chap was bent on one knee.

“Please I’m begging you” Luhan said with his head held down in shame. “My parents are arranging a marriage I don’t want to have, and if you pretend to be my girlfriend they’d think I’m in a steady relationship, and you match up to their expectations too so they’d cancel the marriage.” Luhan finished in one breath.

Sooyoung stood their staring at the schools heartthrob, who was kneeling before her begging. She’d never made anyone in her life bow before her and Sooyoung couldn’t help but feel a pang of guilt for how much of his pride he had to lose just to beg her.

Sooyoung sighed in defeat before mumbling a “fine”.

Luhan jumped up happily before hugging the brunette and exclaiming a loud thank you to her.

Sooyoung awkwardly detached herself from Luhan, “So…all I have to do is act like your girlfriend…and when the marriage is cancelled, done deal right?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yeah done deal, you don’t have to see my face again.”

“Ok” Sooyoung sighed “I guess I’ll see you around” she said leaving the garden.

Luhan was overly happy that Sooyoung had finally agreed to help him out. He watched her as she left the garden, the wind gently blew at the brown waves of her hair, and he noticed how the simple sundress she wore accentuated her long legs, that for some reason he had not noticed before. Luhan could feel his heartbeat beating a bit faster as he watched Sooyoung leave, before he mentally bashed himself for even thinking about her. “She’s only your ticket out” Luhan repeated.

…………………………………...................................................................................................................................................................................

It has been 3 weeks since Sooyoung became Luhan’s “fake” girlfriend, they’d spent a lot of time together like any other real couple, and the rest of the boys enjoyed having Sooyoung’s company.

“She’s different” Kai suddenly spoke when Sooyoung had left them to order herself some lunch.

“Yeah” Luhan said smiling while taking a sip from his water.

“Have you fallen for her hyung?” Sehun asked

Luhan suddenly spat out a mouthful of water before blurting out a “No way!” while wiping at his mouth.

“Say it don’t spray it” Chanyeol said a bit ticked off while wiping at his laptop.

“Sorry I just got caught of there.” Luhan answered while trying to hide his burning cheeks.

“Then why are your cheeks red” Kris said winking at Luhan.

“Shut it kris” Luhan glared at the other male.

“Anyways….what’s up with the arranged marriage so far?” Suho asked.

Luhan let out a sigh before answering. “My parents have already informed the parents of the girl that we’re meeting up tonight….but my parents have also allowed me to take Sooyoung along, and if they like Sooyoung the arranged marriage will be called off”

“Cool, that sounds easy then… and have you told Sooyoung?” Suho asked again.

“Uhmm yeah but she said she’d be running late cause she has some family matters to attend to before she meets up with me.” Luhan answered.

“Hey hyung!” Tao called from his seat “Whats going to happen with you and Sooyoung noona after the arranged marriage is cancelled?”

“Done deal” Luhan stated “She won’t ever have to see my face or have anything to do with me.”

“I’m gonna miss her” Tao said sadly.

“Me too” Kai chirped in.

“Me three” Chen added.

“Me four” D.O added.

“Me five” Chanyeol and Kris said at the same time.

“Me six” Lay and Xiumin added.

“We seven” Baekhyun, Suho and Sehun finished.

“Okay shut it already, I get it you’re all going to miss her” Luhan said a bit frustrated over how much affect Sooyoung has caused to all of them. They all fell into an awkward silence as the brunette made her way towards their table and enjoyed her lunch.

When the final bell for the day rang, Luhan, his friends and Sooyoung met up by the school gates.

“I’ll see you tonight then?” Luhan asked the brunette a bit shyly as she made her way towards them.

“Yeah, don’t worry I’ll be there for sure.” Sooyoung said smiling at the boys before turning to leave.

“S-Sooyoung!” Luhan called out while running up to the brunette.

“Yeah?” she said while turning around again.

Luhan didn’t know how it happened but the next thing he knew he had pulled the brunette closer to him and kissed her tenderly.

Sooyoung was a bit shocked by Luhan’s actions, sure they had shared the occasional peck on the cheek to show the public they had some affection in their “fake” relationship, but this, this was different. Sooyoung could tell there was no sense of lust in Luhan’s kiss but she hated to admit that her heart was melting.

Luhan broke the kiss and pulled away to see a surprised look on Sooyoung’s face, he was amused by the cute expression on her face so he pecked her lips again before whispering “See you tonight” into her ear and leaving.

Luhan felt as if his heart were going to explode, he walked back to his friends who all had their jaws hanging wide open at the scene they had just viewed. Luhan was happy. Luhan had fallen for her.

“Hey shut your mouths before you all choke on a fly” Luhan smirked at his friends’ expressions.

………….......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sooyoung had walked home in a daze, the memory of Luhan’s kiss still imprinted in her mind.

“Damn you Luhan!” the brunette yelled in frustration “You stole my first kiss…and you’re not even a real boyfriend a-and yet I enjoyed it” the brunette sighed in defeat. She had done the one thing she had promised herself so that she was different from all those girls. She had fallen for him.

Before long her parents had arrived and told her to dress up as they’re family were going out to a formal dinner. Sooyoung wasn’t much of a dresser and wasn’t surprised when her older sister walked in holding a black dress. Obviously Sooyoung’s mother had asked her older sister to help convince Sooyoung to wear it. With nothing left to fight for Sooyoung just grabbed the black garment off her sister and dressed still having no idea of what her parents really had in store for her.

……...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Luhan found himself sitting in some fancy restaurant with a fancy name he couldn’t pronounce, his parents sat across from him, waiting for his “bride to be” and her parents to arrive. Luhan wished he were anywhere but here. He wished he was with his friends, and although he hated to admit it he wished he was with her.

He wore a plain black tuxedo that hugged his body well, although he couldn’t help tugging on his tie which was a little tight. His dad looked as if he was about ready to swat Luhan for fidgeting so much, when Luhan decided to excuse himself and head towards the open garden of the restaurant to make a call.

………...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sooyoung was nervous and fidgeted throughout the whole ride to the restaurant and now they stood in the restaurants foyer waiting for a table to be assigned to them.

“Hey Youngie why are you so fidgety and nervous?” Her sister asked.

“Because…I promised a friend I’d meet up with him today and it’s kind of important” Sooyoung said shakily.

“Oh I see” Sooyoung’s sister smirked at her younger sibling. “He seems special” the older of the two laughed.

“Yahhh i-its n-not like that” the brunette stuttered.

“Sure it isn’t” Sooyoung’s sister tsked.

Sooyoung opened to protest again but then her phone rang and she was forced to admit defeat this time round.

“Yoboseyo?” Sooyoung answered.

“Hey where are you?” Luhan asked “The partner my parents chose for me is going to be here soon.”

Sooyoung could sense a tinge of anxiety in Luhan’s voice. “Uhm..sorry I’m running a bit late…but where should I meet you?”

Sooyoung heard Luhan sigh before he replied. “Uhm.. its some place called Chez François” Luhan said slowly trying to pronounce the foreign name.

The name sounded familiar to Sooyoung and as she looked up she saw a large sign with the exact same name on it. ”I guess I’m already here” Sooyoung said smiling “I guess this is where my parents had wanted us to have our family dinner” the brunette finished.

“Okay that’s good” Luhan stated heaving a sigh of relief. “Would you be able to sneak from your family dinner to meet me?”

“Sure” The brunette answered. “I’ll see you inside then, bye”

“Bye” Luhan finished, hanging up as he made his way back inside.

Luhan still felt restless as he sat in his seat. Any minute now and he would have to meet the girl of his parents’ choice. He was worried, worried Sooyoung wouldn’t make it in time, worried he’d have to marry this other girl. Luhan let out a sigh when his father suddenly stood up and bowed to someone who stood behind him before lending out a hand.

“Mr.Choi” Luhan’s father smiled “A pleasure to finally meet you”

“As to you” Mr.Choi replied shaking the hand offered. “My wife” Mr.Choi spoke while gesturing to his wife “… and my daughter Choi Soojin”

“A pleasure to meet you sir” Soojin bowed.

“My wife” Mr.Xi said doing the same as Mr.Choi “…and my Son Xi Luhan”

At the mention of his name Luhan let out a slight grunt before standing to face the family and bowing.

“Wow isn’t she beautiful son?” Mr.Xi asked, “Don’t you think your mother and I made a splendid choice?”

“Ah thank you sir” Soojin answered bowing.

Luhan looked at the girl called Soojin, sure she was pretty but she wasn’t his type, or if his heart could speak she wasn’t Sooyoung. Luhan gave a brief nod before settling back down into his seat.

“Please excuse my son” Mr.Xi said while secretly glaring at his son. Luhan just ignored him.

“Well Soojin, I think you will make the perfect wife for my son” Mrs.Xi said excitedly while gesturing for the family to sit down.

“Oh..” Soojin started “It’s not me Mrs.Xi” Soojin smiled.

“What do you mean?”

“We have two daughters” Mr.Choi explained. “Soojin is transferring to Paris next summer to finish her schooling, but it is our other daughter who is going to be partnered with your son”

“Oh… sorry for the mistake” both Mr and Mrs Xi apologised.

 “No don’t apologise it is also our fault for having not mentioned it earlier” Mrs.Choi said.

“So…do you mind my asking where your other daughter is?” Mr.Xi asked

“There she is now” Mr.Choi said smiling and gesturing to a figure that was now making their way towards their table.

Luhan decided to sit there and ignore the whole conversation, while secretly hoping that Sooyoung would hurry up and come soon to save him from all this trouble.

 Hearing Mr.Choi mention his other daughter’s arrival Luhan looked up to see the figure of a girl wearing a black mini dress which hugged her slim curves in all the right places. As much as he wanted to see her face her long hair did a good job of covering her face and he couldn’t see well.

The girl from what Luhan could tell was tall, and her long legs Luhan admitted were making him drool. He watched her make her way towards their table, and as the girl was nearing their table with  her head down she didn’t see the waiter who was carrying a stack of dishes with him in front of her and she bumped into him causing the dishes to tilt towards her.

Luhan seeing what was happening before his eyes quickly ran towards her pulling her into a tight embrace and covering her head while the dishes fell onto his back and floor shattering.

As he slowly released his hold ignoring the sting he felt somewhere on his back he turned to face the girl who still had her head bowed.

“A-are you alright?” He asked.

The girl gave a slight nod before looking up to face the stranger who had just saved her. “Luhan???!!!” the girl gasped.

“S-Sooyoung???!!!” Luhan also said in shock. “You, You’re my arranged partner?”

……………...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Later that night Sooyoung and Luhan had excused themselves from the meeting and headed towards the closest park. At the park they sat on the swings and admired the night sky.

“I can’t believe it” Sooyoung chuckled. “All this time…I was playing the role of your fake girlfriend to stop you from being paired up with myself.”

Luhan smiled at the brunettes comment and watched her admiring the sky. She looked beautiful, like the day he had seen her in the garden. Luhan decided to focus on the night sky before he got carried away but let out a sudden yelp before wincing when he felt a hand pressing a sore spot in his back.

“I knew it, you’re hurt” the brunette huffed, standing from the swing and making her way towards Luhan. Grabbing him by the arms Sooyoung gently pulled Luhan up to stand before removing his coat.

“What are you doing?” Luhan asked with his eyes wide.

“Helping you for helping me” Sooyoung smiled as she checked Luhan’s back. ”The cuts not to deep, but I still need to wrap it, in this case you’ll survive” Sooyoung said poking the cut earning her another yelp from the older male.

“Stop it” Luhan pouted “It hurts”

“Quit being such a baby” Sooyoung teased grabbing hold of the bottom edge of Luhan’s shirt and tearing some fabric off.

“Hold your shirt up” Sooyoung ordered Luhan as she stood behind Luhan again. Luhan reluctantly held up his shirt and winced slightly when he felt Sooyoung wrap the fabric repeatedly above his waist where the cut was.

“There, all better” Sooyoung smiled, happy at the job she’d done.

“Thanks” Luhan murmured while pulling his shirt back down. Sooyoung who was now standing in front of Luhan blushed slightly at the sight of his toned abs.  Luhan smirked at the brunette before teasing her. “Like what you see?”

“Keep dreaming” Sooyoung countered sticking her tongue out. “I guess we’re a done deal” The brunette smiled before making her way back towards the restaurant.

“Sooyoung…wait” Luhan called out “We’re not a done deal yet”

“What?” Sooyoung said turning around.

Luhan mustered up all the courage he had left before taking in a deep breath.

“Be mine?” he asked

“Is that another order?” Sooyoung  smiled.

“It’s not an order Sooyoung” Luhan said seriously while slowly making his way towards the brunette “I’m asking you. You’re the first girl I’ve ever felt this way for, there was never a day in our fake relationship where I didn’t look forward to seeing your smiling face, I always felt a pang of jealousy when you were around my friends, and believe it or not I was actually happy when you turned out to be the girl I was arranged with. So now I’m asking you for real Sooyoung, would you be mine?”

The brunette could only stand there in shock staring at the brown haired boy who stood before her. Nodding her head slightly Luhan closed the gap between them and heard her call him a “Pabo” before he reached out and kissed her soft lips. She felt right in his arms, and her lips, Luhan felt he could kiss them all day and never get tired.

“You’re mine now” He whispered into the brunettes ear as they broke their kiss.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: asdasfadagaf I finally did my first oneshot request, I hope you enjoy this SY-JaeHa and deepest apologies if you dont >.< Im still fresh to oneshots and this one took me a few hours to write its a little lengthy yes but Im sorry for that too >.< Keep the requests coming :D I'll try my best to work on them. Thank you for reading. <3