Loving You

Loving You Tirelessly

 

 

 

Jessica woke up from her sleep because of the nightmare that she had. She breathed heavily as her sweats rolled down from her forehead to the edge of her cheeks. The room was still dark even though the sun was shining brightly outside.

She closed her eyes again, and instantly remembered someone. Someone that she loves so much, someone that made her willing to do anything, someone that always in her mind, someone that she would never get tired of.

 

 

“i love you..”

“huh?”

“i love you, do you love me?”

“of course i do, we’re bestfriend..”

“i meant, not as a friend, but more than that..”

“......”

“......”

“......”

“ Tiff?”

“i-i’m sorry, Jessie..”

“......”

“i-i can’t, we’re bestfriends and........bestfriends shouldn’t feel that way..”

 

 

Jessica sighed, recalled back the heartbreaking memory of hers. That was the first time she confessed to a person, and she got rejected, morover the person was her own bestfriend since they were kids. Tiffany Hwang, was the only person that could capture Jessica’s heart. It was instantly melted when the first time Jessica saw Tiffany’s eyesmile.

However, she was confused how to face the girl that time after the confession. She tried to avoid her but she just couldn’t because they lived under one roof. So, she gave up from trying and decided to act normally though it was hard.

 

 

“morning..” Jessica smiled warmly in the dining room

“......” Tiffany frowned in confuse

“i’ve bought you something for breakfast..”

“......”

“......”

“thank you, Jessie..” Tiffany smiled beautifully

“no problem, let’s eat?”

“sure..” that was the first time after the confession, Jessica saw the smile of Tiffany again

 

 

 

Jessica smiled bitterly when all the memories were back to her mind. However, she wouldn’t forget it. Even though there were some bitter memories, but she didn’t want to try to forget it. And she didn’t know the reason, she would never know it anyways.

The most heartbreaking memory was, when Tiffany got a girlfriend. It would remind her that she couldn’t have Tiffany no matter how hard she tried.

 

 

 

“morning..” a girl stood outside Jessica’s door

“Taeyeon?”

“hey..”

“what do you need, Tae?”

“uhm, i’m here to pick Fany up..” Taeyeon said nervously

“pick Fany up?”

“yes, we’re going to go to school together from now..”

“huh? Why?” Jessica raised her eyebrow

“you don’t know?”

“know what?”

“me and Fany, we’re dating..”

“what?? D-dating?” Jessica’s eyes widen due to shock

“yes!!” Taeyeon smiled widely

 

 

Ironic and pathetic. That words could describe Jessica situation that time. Tiffany got a girlfriend, and she even knew it not from Tiffany herself, but from someone else. Jessica could only sighed for the umpteenth time.

 

 

“so, you and Taeyeon are in relationship?” Jessica asked carefully, not wanting to sound mad or anything like that

“yeah..” Tiffany nodded hesitantly

“why don’t you tell me?”

“uhm, i want to, really. But, i’m just waiting for the right time..” Tiffany lied, she was actually afraid to tell Jessica, because she didn’t want to break her bestfriend’s heart. If only Jessica didn’t confess, Tiffany would’ve told Jessica earlier about her relationship

“you know you can tell me anytime, Tiff..” Jessica chuckled, but deep inside, her heart was breaking slowly

“sorry..”

“it’s okay, don’t be sorry..” Jessica smiled, and Tiffany smiled in relief

 

 

That was unfair for Jessica. She wasn’t allowed to love Tiffany. Meanwhile, Tiffany let other people or you could say Taeyeon to love her and even she let Taeyeon to be her girlfriend. And Jessica knew it when she accidentally heard the conversation between Tiffany and her classmate, Sunny.

 

 

“i don’t know you have a crush on Taeyeon, Fany..” Sunny said

“i do, but it’s not a strong feeling..”

“then why you accept her?”

“i want to give her a chance, she seems a good girl after all..”

“what about Jessica?”

“huh?”

“didn’t she confess before Taeyeon did?”

“......”

“......”

“......”

“it’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it..”

“i can’t, Sunny..” Tiffany said eventually

“why?”

“she’s my bestfriend since kids, and we’ll always be like that..”

“but, what’s the problem if she’s your bestfriend? Does it mean, she can’t have a chance?”

“Sunny, you don’t understand..”

“she’s your bestfriend since kids, that means she knows all about you very well, and i think she won’t dare to hurt you..”

“please, Sunny. Stop talking about it. It won’t change anything..”

“alright, sorry..”

 

 

 

 Jessica could only cried after she heard the conversation. What could she do? Nothing. If they weren’t bestfriends, would Tiffany give her a chance? We never knew.

However, she missed her bestfriend. Yeah, she missed Tiffany. It’s been a year since the last time she saw her and trapped in this room for something that wasn’t her fault. Where was exactly Jessica? A dark room with cold floor and just a thin blanket to keep her warm. For a year she had endured, and it was all for no other than the love of her life, Tiffany.

 

 

 

“where’s Taeyeon??” a bunch of mascular men burst into Jessica’s apartment

“who are you??” Jessica glared, but deep inside she was scared

“JUST TELL ME FROM THE THREE OF YOU, WHO’S TAEYEON??” the leader yelled

Jessica looked to the frightened Taeyeon and Tiffany. Taeyeon was hesitant to speak up. Once she wanted to do it, Tiffany shook her head, signalling her not to do it. So, Jessica sighed and stepped forward.

“i’m Taeyeon, what do you want?” Jessica finally said, made Tiffany and Taeyeon’s eyes grew wider

“so, you’re Taeyeon, huh? The one who makes my sister cries..” the man who yelled earlier stepped closer to Jessica

“......”

“you rejected my sister and dating someone else? How dare you!!” he pulled Jessica’s colar harshly

“......”

“guys, finish her..” with that, the leader walked away and the others began to attack Jessica till she fell unconscious

 

 

 

The first time Jessica got beaten, and she didn’t regret it, because it was for Tiffany. Maybe, Jessica has a cold aura, but she was warm inside. Especially to Tiffany. That’s why Tiffany never agreed if people called Jessica ice princess. Because Jessica was indeed a caring person.

 

 

 

“why did you do that?” Tiffany asked while treating Jessica’s wound

“......”

“Jessie?” Tiffany frowned

“......”

“answer me please, Jessica..” Tiffany pleaded

Jessica sighed, “i don’t want Taeyeon to get hurt, because i know she’s important to you, and you need her more than you need me..”

 

 

 

Few days later, the man that beat Jessica up, came back. He revealed that Jessica wasn’t Taeyeon, and it made him furious. There were only Taeyeon and Tiffany in the apartement, and the man came alone without his friends. The battle between Taeyeon and the man was scared Tiffany to death, and Tiffany unconsciously hit the man with a vase from the back. The man turned around and was about to hit Tiffany, but Taeyeon quickly stabbed him with a knife. The man died, and Jessica came right after that.

They were panic, because Tiffany had called the police before she hit the man with the vase. So, Jessica instinctively demanded Taeyeon to take Tiffany ran away from there. Of course, Tiffany refused it, but Jessica signed Taeyeon to forcefully take Tiffany out from there, so Tiffany ran away with tears escaped from her eyes uncontrollably. Jessica gave herself to the police as the culprit of the murder. That’s why she stucked in a prison for a year.

 

 

 

“Jessica Jung, you’re allowed to get out of here..” a policeman came and opened Jessica’s cell

“......” Jessica stood up and walked out

 

 

She smiled widely for the first time after a year. Took a very deep breath of fresh air, and closed her eyes for some minutes to enjoy the breeze. She opened her eyes and surprised to see a girl in front of her. A very beautiful girl, she thought. The girl smiled beautifully and Jessica smiled back. She stepped closer and trapped the girl into a very tight hug.

 

 

“i miss you, Tiffany. I miss you so much..” Jessica said, tighten the hug even more

“i miss you too, Jessie..” Tiffany couldn’t help but cried in happiness

 

Jessica broke the hug and wiped the tears on Tiffany’s face. And Tiffany cupped Jessica’s face, tracing Jessica’s wounds gently and kissed the wounds after that. Jessica was surprised with the action, but she was indeed happy with that.

 

“where’s Taeyeon?” stupid Jessica to ask this kind of question and ruined the sweet moment

“......”

“Tiff?”

“......”

“what’s wrong?” Jessica asked worriedly, because Tiffany’s expression changed all of sudden

“we’d break up..”

“what?”

 

“i realized a month after you left me that i couldn’t live without you. I need you more than i need Taeyeon or anyone in this world. It’s really hard for me to live without you by myside, you’re my strenght. You always protect me in anything..”

“......”

 

 

 

Jessica never knew that Tiffany was actually felt the same. Honestly, Tiffany came several times to visit Jessica in prison. But she came when Jessica was asleep, she didn’t have the courage to face Jessica, that’s why she came only in night. She only watched Jessica slept uncomfortably, and sometimes caressing the older girl’s cheek. And Jessica never knew about it.

 

 

 

“i love you, Jessica..”

“......” Jessica could only widen her eyes because she didn’t know what to do and what to say

“i really do, and i’m sorry for not realizing it earlier and keep denying it. I’m sorry i broke your heart, and sorry for-“ before Tiffany could finish her sentence, Jessica pressed her lips to her

 

 

“so, do i get another chance to be with you?” Tiffany asked shyly after the kiss

“no..”

“huh?” Tiffany frowned

“because i’m all yours since the first place, so you don’t have to ask for a chance..” Jessica smiled and Tiffany smiled as well

 

 

 

And this time, Tiffany was the one who initiated the kiss. She kissed Jessica, and Jessica deepen the kiss by pulling her by the waist, meanwhile Tiffany’s hand was around Jessica’s neck. Not minding the people who were passing by, they kissed passionately with so much love.

They broke the kiss after awhile, and pressed into each other forehead with smile plastered on their face.

 

 

 

“let’s go home..” Jessica took Tiffany’s hand and intertwined it together

“let’s go..” Tiffany smiled, showing her eyesmile

 

 

 

They walked hand in hand happily. The love that Tiffany searched all this time was finally could be found, and it was with her own bestfriend. Meanwhile, the love that Jessica had been waiting for the whole life was finally came to her.

They promised to themselves that they wouldn’t hurt each other. They would always be together no matter what. They would find the way back to each other if they fight in the future. And most important, they would love each other endlessly and tirelessly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How's it, guys? Comment please :)