Baekhyun?

Stole My Heart

 

Chanyeol stopped in the middle of the street, ignoring the angry glares people were giving him as he blocked their passage by just standing there and looking curiously at the girl standing about five meters from him.

She was wearing a short miniskirt, stiletto boots and a blouse, long silky hair framing her beautiful face. And she really did look like a girl, she had Chanyeol almost fooled, yet he noticed the bony shoulders and the slightly off posture. It was a boy.

Chanyeol honestly didn’t know how he’d noticed because the boy was really girly. He had curves which normal boys usually didn’t have and his hips were really feminine, but there was no mistaking it (at least for Chanyeol) that it was a boy. A boy about Chanyeol’s age.

Chanyeol stood there for at least five minutes before he started walking again, wondering why he stopped in the first place. Shaking his head, he continued his way home.

-

Chanyeol was sitting in his class and listening to his ipod again, the music blasting through his headphones. He wasn’t doing anything in particular, just looking around once in a while. It was when the break finally started that he’d noticed two of his classmates playing around two seats away from him. His eyes stopped on the smaller boy’s face as the latter was playfully pushed away by his friend. Fierce dark brown eyes met his and Chanyeol dropped his ipod, quickly picking it up from the floor and trying to stop himself from blushing.

Once he thought it was safe, he looked again. This time, the smaller boy was facing him and his friend’s back was turned towards Chanyeol as they conversed. Actually, Chanyeol knew who they were. He might not really get along with his classmates but he did remember them…or a few of them anyway. The smaller one was Byun Baekhyun and his friend was probably Kim Jongin, he wasn’t completely sure in the last one.

Chanyeol had never been interested in his classmates, much less in Baekhyun but now as he recognized those eyes (now eyeliner free, but just as smoldering) and thin, but attractive lips, he couldn’t help but to stare.

It was the same girl from that one time. The same girl whom Chanyeol knew was a boy.

He stared and stared, mostly at Baekhyun’s face, but sometimes lowering his gaze to his shoulders…chest…hips...

It wasn’t as noticeable as when he was wearing the dress, but Chanyeol could see, even through Baekhyuns’s school uniform that Baekhyun had slight curves which made him look feminine.

He looked back up again, addicted to seeing Baekhyun’s bright smile and wanting to see it again, but to his surprise and horror, Baekhyun was looking back at him. The smaller boy raised a questioning brow but as Chanyol turned back to his ipod as quickly as he could, Baekhyun looked away, shrugging.

Chanyeol dared to glance at Baekhyun again only when he was completely sure that Baekhyun didn’t see him looking.

Although he was almost ninety percent sure that the girl and Baekhyun shared the same identity, he wanted to confirm it. And he wanted to do that as soon as possible.

That’s exactly why Chanyeol found himself standing in the very same street he had seen the girl-boy for the first time. This time, though, he wore a cap and a hood. He didn’t want to be recognized by (possibly) Baekhyun.

He stood by the edge of the street, watching the people passing by him as he waited for Baekhyun to appear. He didn’t have to wait for long, just 20 minutes later; the same girl appeared on the very same spot and then stopped, standing there in all her glory. She was wearing a dress this time. A pretty baby blue dress which looked absolutely amazing on her.

Chanyeol slowly raised his eyes, making sure that she wasn’t looking before finally staring at her face. The hair certainly made him look different and the eyeliner disguised him just as well, but he could never hope to hide the fierceness, the sharpness of his own gaze. Chanyeol recognized the thin attractive lips and the cute nose. It was Byun Baekhyun alright and Chanyeol couldn’t stop himself from marvelling at his features.

He didn’t know how long he stood there (according to his sister he had been out for four hours though), he only knew how to find himself again and walk back home after Baekhyun had moved from his spot and left, hair floating around him as the wind picked up.

At home, Chanyeol sat down on his bed, feeling dazed. Baekhyun’s face just refused to leave his mind. And the weird part was that both Baekhyun’s male and female versions kept floating before his eyes, he couldn’t decide which one he liked better.

He was dreading and expecting the next day at the same time. He knew that he should stop, his interest was already too much, hadn’t he promised to drop it once he confirmed it was Baekhyun? He had, hadn’t he? Well .

He awoke from his…daydreaming after feeling a slight whack against his head. He looked up, rubbing his head and glaring at his annoying sister who was watching him with a raised eyebrow.

“What?” Chanyeol snapped.

“You creep me out, seriously.” She drawled, walking away while adjusting her glasses.

“Ugly.” Chanyeol whispered, starting to prepare himself for bed.

“I heard that moron!”

Chanyeol could care less.

 

 

Baekhyun was completely the same. There was nothing unusual in his appearance or his behavior. Chanyeol frowned, following each of Baekhyun’s movements with his eyes.

Baekhyun was currently sitting on his desk and nodding to whatever his friend was telling him. He looked rather bored in Chanyeol’s opinion, but to his surprise, he still found Baekhyun cute even without the girl clothing.

Chanyeol glanced down quickly as Baekhyun turned to look at him with a questioning look. He’d been caught staring again, damn. He had to be more careful. He felt Baekhyun’s gaze for a long time, he was starting to sweat. He dared to look up again only when he sensed Jongin leaving. He glanced up, but didn’t dare to look at Baekhyun’s face. Instead he stared at his hand. That’s when he noticed a small detail he hadn’t seen before.

A manicured nail on his thumb, colored pink. His eyes widened and he rejoiced. He was finally completely, one hundred percent sure, that it was indeed Baekhyun he had seen.

Unfortunately, Baekhyun noticed the nail too and judging by his expression he was terrified. He clenched his hand so that his thumb was hidden. The bell also rang at that very moment so he sat on his seat, starting to look through his notes.

Chanyeol noted that he didn’t unclench his hand for the rest of the following day.

_

“Watch it! Ouch…” someone shouted but it was already too late and Chanyeol lay face-down on the ground, the ball rolling away from him. He stood up on his wobbly feet and rubbed furiously the back of his head as it was still hurting from the hit. Still, he tried to smile and flailed with his hands, trying to show that he was okay.

Some minutes later, having confirmed that Chanyeol was alive and kicking, they continued the game.

“Thanks for the point, Chanyeol.” Baekhyun said playfully so that only Chanyeol could hear him for Chanyeol was the only one blocking him since the other boys were too far. Chanyeol’s brain shut down after hearing Baekhyun’s voice and he froze. Baekhyun smiled and sped away with the ball. About two minutes later, Chanyeol heard the victory scream of Baekhyun’s team, realizing that his team had probably lost, again.

But it didn’t matter to Chanyeol, somehow, Baekhyun had talked to him and he couldn’t have been any happier at the moment.

_

“Chanyeol,” He raised his gaze as the soft strands of long hair brushed his face.

“Chanyeol, why are you always watching me?” the voice said and as someone climbed onto Chanyeol’s lap, he realized that it was Baekhyun. His eyes widened and he gasped. Baekhyun leaned closer and brushed his lips against Chanyeol’s ears, chuckling. But the words that followed were most destructive.

“It’s disgusting.” He whispered.

For a second, time stopped. Then Chanyeol sat up abruptly and realized that’s he’s on his couch in the living room and that his older sister was towering over him, glaring.

“What?” he asked, distraught.

“You have a , disgusting.” Chanyeol glanced down to confirm that yes indeed, he was hard. He grabbed a pillow to cover his crotch, glaring back at his sister.

“Die.”

“What did you say?! I’ll kill you, .”

“Hah, only if you’ll catch me!”he shouted and ran away, slamming the door once he was safely in his room. He locked the door (just in case) and fell onto his bed, hugging his huge plushie giraffe that his sister had gotten him for his birthday a few years ago.

What the hell was going on with him?! His interest in Baekhyun was becoming too much, he needed to stop! He sighed and flailed a bit on his bed. Fortunately, he fell asleep soon after, dreaming of smoldering brown eyes and glorious pink lips.