When We Wake Up

Whats Inside

Its Monday. I started a Monday off on the wrong side of the bed, or should I say couch. I woke up in my livingroom handing halfway off my couch with a huge headache. I knew I had school but did not want to go.

I stood up and slumped my way to my kitchen, making sure not to trip on something. I looked around my kitchen to see some dirty dishes and a bottle of medicin. There was a not next to the bottle that said,

'Ahh Yoonhee, You Fell! Here Is Some Medicin For Your Head~'

At the bottom it had a little heart and an A.

Anna and I must have stayed up late last night goofing around. I love Anna. She is my best friend. I met her last year when she moved here from America. When her parents wanted to move back, she didnt so we decided to get an apartment togther. My parents paid for it all, concidering the fact that their rich. Thats a diffrent story~.

"Anna!" I shouted a put the note down, regretting the shout. I took 3 of the small pills and ate them quickly.

"Yoonhee-ah. Your awake! Hehe we were up late last night!" She said and giggled at herself. I smiled and turned her around.

"Lets go get ready." I said and pushed her down the hall. She was laughing the whole way and explaining our night last night.

"And We had boys over, and J-" She said but I cut her off.

"We had boys over!?"

"Yes! Cute ones too! One was really into you, I think his name was... Zelo." She said and smiled at me.

I didnt know anyone by the name of Zelo so I guess it was okay.

"Did we drink?" I asked confused.

"Yes. And so did they so they proably wont remeber anything at all."

We both walked into my room so I could get clothes. She was already dressed. "Was the Zelo boy cute?" I asked and started to get dressed in the bathroom.

"Yeah!" She half yelled. When I had my uniform on we both grabbed our backpacks and started to walk to school.

"Well How cute?" I sakde.

She tapped her finger to her chin and looked up. "Verry." She giggled and I did too. Just as we did a strange boy with blue hair passed us.

"Hi Yoonhee and Anna! We all had fun last night!" He said and waved. He smiled brightly to me then walked past us.

"Yoonhee!" Anna said quietly, "Thats Zelo!"

I looked at his back, admiring his unique blue and blonde hair. He was cute, I guess.

"Anna hes like a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10." I said and widened my eyes.

She laughed and shook her head. We were at school now. As we both walked in we were greeted by our friend Sungjae.

"Anna-ah! Yoonhee-ah!" He yelled and ran to us. He hugged Anna then me and smiled to us.

"Sungjae, why so happy?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh You know why!" He said. I looked at Anna suspiciously. She was blushing like a child. She looked away.

"Anna? Omo.  You 2 are a couple arent you!?" I said and looked shocked.

"Um.." Anna said and smiled.

Sungjae smiled and nodded. Anna just continued to look off and blush. I smiled and left to give the new couple some alone time. When I was walking to my locker a new guy walked up to me.

"Hey Yoonhee!" He said. I looked at him confused.

"Um.. Hi?" I said and continued to look confused.

"Yoonhee.. Its me, Jongup. From last night?"

I giggled "Sorry Jongup, but I have no recall of last night!" He smiled and nodded.

"Well, then let me introduce myself. Im Moon Jongup." He said. I  bowed to him and sniled.

"Im Choi Yoon Hee."I said. We shook hands and I opened my locker.

"So you dont remeber anything from last night?"

I nodded and lookde down, blushing.

"Thats okay," He said, "Anna invited us to come over again tonight, but were just all gonna study togther. It seems as thought were all behind in the same class, english. Thats her skill."

I nodded and smiled, "Yes I know~ Shes my best friend!" I said and smiled.

"Shes my cousin! Her mom is married to my uncle." He said and smiled.

"Thats cool!" I said and waved, "Well I need to get to class now! Dont want to be late!"

He smiled and waved as he walked away. I turned around as was greeted by the blue haired boy with the wonderfull snile from earlier.

I jumped and said "Zelo! You scared me!" He laughed a little and handed me a note.

"Were comming over tonight, but I think Jongup is going to stay home.. he was talking about some thing with Youngjae." Zelo said and started to ramble.

"Oh.. so its just going to be me, you, Anna, and Sungjae." I asked.

"Um Anna and Sungjae said there going to go on a date.. I just need science help and Anna said your really good." He said and smiled.

I widened my eyes. "Um.. Okay." I said and smiled. I waved to him as I walked away. When I stepped into class I  was late. I was confronted by the teacher.

"Why are you late?" She asked. I looked down.

"Um.. I had to go to the restroom." I said and blushed.

"You cannot take up my class time to pee." The teacher said.

"I didnt have to pee.. im.. im on my period sir." I said. He cleared his throught and is hand. I moved past him and went to go sit in my seat next to Anna.

"Oh my god thats embarasing." She wispered to me.

"Its all a lie so its okay." I wispered back and smiled at my great lying skills.

Class started and we had to take boring notes, listen to stupid lectures, and read usless materal. I felt free when the bell finally rang. I walked out of the class room with Anna and we went stright to our next class. We both had vocal arts. This was my favorit class in the day. When we walked in Zelo and Jongup were standing in he front of the class. Anna went to the back to sit in her seat and I sat in my seat. My spotling seat in the front row. As soon as the bell rang we all sat down.

"So today we have new students. Will you 2 introduce yourself's?" the teacher said. They both nodded.

"Hello. I-" Zelo started to say was the teacher cut him off.

"You have to sing it." He said.

Zelo and Jongup looked at eachother and smiled.

Zelo nodded to the teacher and Jongup and him started to break out in song and dance. They were singing a song about power. It was AMAZING.

Once they were done everyone stood up and clapped. They were assighned seats. Zelo on one side of me, Jongup on the other.

"Okay now, Yoonhee time for your solo practice." The teacher said. I nodded and stood up.

I sat in the front of the class on a red stool.

When I heard music playing my mind drifted off and I started to sing. I swayed with the music and bellowed out a high note. It felt amazing to sing.

When I was done there were more claps and I sat down.

-LATER THAT DAY-

When I got home I was happy to have the house to myself for once. I ran to my room and changed into some floral print shorts and a loose fit t-shirt. I went to the couch and put my feet on the table.

"Waa~ So free!" I said and smiled to myself. I pulled out a book and started reading. Befor I knew it 3 hurs had passed and I heard a knock on my door. I stood up and walked to open it.

"Hey Zelo!" I said and waved him inside. He smiled and stepped in with a large scidence book in his hand.

"Hey Yoonhee!"

I walked over to my couch and sat down.

"So watcha need help on?" I asked.

He snowed me some science problems and stuff about chemicle.

"Umm... I dont understan any of this!" I said and looked at the front of the book. It said advanced physical science. "Im in advanced biology and chemical studies. Your in advanced physical science. I never took that class. i skipped it."

He looked down and ssighed. "Well Im bad at science so looks like im going to fail!" He said and looked sad.

"Its not that hard! Your not going to fail either. Ill get a book and study it with you!" I said.

He smiled and shot up, "Really!?" He askde.

I nodded.

He hugged me tight "Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!" he said.

I giggled and hugged back. "Yourwelcome."

I took the book and started reading it with him. We studdied togther for a long time! at 7:30 Anna came home.

"YOONH- oh.. hello Zelo." She started to spazz but stopped when she saw Zelo. He waved.

"I better go Yoonhee, See You Tomorrow at school!" Zelo said. He hgged me and waved goodbye.

 

A/N

This Was Chapter One. I Hope You Like It!

Comment. Subscribe. Please <3