The Deal (Soosica)

Just Drabbles (Oneshots/requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal, slightly sunny day in South Korea. The air breezed freshly, little kids ran about, giggling as they started another round of hide and seek. The very kind of day that made local resident Choi Sooyoung feel at peace with herself. She sat under a tree, letting her long luxurious legs sunbathe in the warmth of the light, the rest of her covered vaguely by the shade. Nonetheless, something was missing.

"What's the point of this if I've got no one to share it with" The tall girl muttered under her breath, frowning at her book. She felt a sudden irritation at it's pages and the overly sappy content that was scrawled with black ink.Believe it or not the beauty that is Choi Sooyoung is single. Oh so very single. Ever since her last girlfriend broke up with her and promptly left with half of their apartment.

Suddenly her phone buzzed, two notifications.

Ugh, tinder. She cringed, lips pulling downward into a grimace as she unlocked her phone. How she let Taeyeon convince her into downloading it was anybody's guess. Then again, she did find her precious Fany on that app. Maybe there was some hope after all. Her thumb tapped the screen impatiently as the app loaded the messages.

Nope, never mind. She takes it all back.

From: HitMeUpBaex

- Hy bae, u want sum cash? Send me sum pics lol xxx

(5 minutes ago)

From:RandomOppa

-I know this sounds weird but just listen to me beautiful... Can I get a picture of your kneecap? Plz,it's for research 

(3 minutes ago)

"Just one decent person, is that too much to ask?" Sooyoung whined to particularly no one,unlocking her phone and promptly tossing it to the grass beside her. She let out a small, slightly exasperated sigh. Once again directing her gaze to the park,noticing that the sun had begun to set.

At this point she noticed that she was virtually alone,except for maybe one or two stray dogs that practically lived in the park. Suddenly a series of small giggles caught her attention. Her head snapped towards the source of the sound, which consequently lead to a rather attractive young girl. The stranger giggled softly as she spoke into her phone. 

Sooyoung observed her carefully, a pout on her lips.

"Woah...I'd give anything to date someone that beautiful" The tall girl said outlaid, eyes blinking in disbelief.

Suddenly, a shadow came over and following it a gust of freezing wind.

"Anything?" a high pitched yet dangerously sultry voice questioned from behind. Sooyoung whirred around only to find a blonde haired woman, normally she'd be gawking at someone so inhumanly beautiful however the ruby red eyes and ample leathery demon wings seemed to have caught her attention first.

"Oh my god!" Sooyoung cried out, crawling backwards with her hands. The demon effortlessly inched closer, coming into full view. Now that she was in the little light that the sunset could offer Sooyoung could noticed the two red slightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter