shocking news

love, or game?

 

“hey buddy, what’s up today”? ask hongki

Seunghyun only look at his friend and continue to strum his guitar.

“You’ve been stalk her all the time but there’s still no progress? Are you even a man? And stop with the guitar”.

“I don’t know, I’ve never got to get near to her. She was always with her friend.”

“How about you make her wonder?”

“What do you mean?”

“Like this, you write some hint or word and slip under her book. But don’t write your name. I think it will make her wonder about whom give her the word and of course, she will become curious”.

“I don’t get it at all”.

“It’s ok, I will help you. So we will start our strategy today”.

“You kidding right?”.

But hongki and his friend ignore him. They know their friend, seunghyun never take an action so they decide it is their duty to help him.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

“seolhyun-ah, let’s go out”.

Seolhyun just follow her unnie. She knows there is the only place that yuna want to go, to the bubble tea shop. She really knows about her unnie obsession.

“What a cute couple. How I wish I will have boyfriend like that man”. Say seolhyun.

But yuna didn’t say anything. She just stares blankly at the couple and continue her walk. After a few second, she suddenly stops.

“unnie, why did you stop here?”. Ask seolhyun.

“yah seolhyun, didn’t it is him, hyejeong’s husband-to-be?. What he doing there? And who’s that girl?”

“is it really him unnie? Unnie, I think it is his girlfriend. But what about hyejeong?”.

“I don’t know, but better we tell hyejeong about this. Do you have a camera?. Take their photo and then we give it to hyejeong”.

Seolhyun take the photo using her phone. Hyejeong’s parent must know about this and cancel the marriage.

 

“is it this guy that you want as son-in-law? He with another girl but you still wants me to marry him? It is ridiculous”

Hyejeong show the picture of minjun and his girlfriend to her parent. But mr shin didn’t look at the picture. He still read his newspaper.

“We already know about. His mother told us that she didn’t like that girl. Besides that, minjun already told that he will leave that girl, so nothing to worry dear. We know what we doing.” Say mrs shin.

“You should know that whatever happens, you still have to marry him. And we already decide the date. It is on next two week. The preparation is already made and we already gave the invitation card. You also can invite your friend. Tomorrow you have to try the wedding dress, so make sure you came home early. And no more whining”.

She shock to hear it. She didn’t thought she will be a wife on next two week.