another man

love, or game?

 

“did you sick hyejeonggie?”

It is seolhyun, her best friend.

“I’m ok seol, don’t worry about me. Where the others”

“we are here plum-ah”, say her friends.

“hyejeong-ah, btw how you feel now?”

“what do you mean unnie?”

“yah, are you daydreaming? It’s about your marriage”,

“ohhhh, em I don’t know. I don’t think that I will win against my dad. Besides that, that boy already agree to marry me..so what else I can do”.

“hye-ah, I think you should accept it. Besides that, your husband-to-be look quite handsome.”

“yah jimin, why did you say like that? Do you already fall for that guy?”

“it’s not like that, you know hyejeong always obey her parent, so I don’t think her parent will choose some bad guy for their daughter.”

“Actually I agree with it, besides that, until now hyejeong never get involve with guy. Maybe her parent worries that she will never get boyfriend so they decide to arrange her marriage.”

“You know what; the entire thing that you say doesn’t help me at all.”

“nah, don’t be mad hyejeong-ah, ok let’s stop talk about this, ok?  Let’s go home”.

“yeah”.

Out of their knowledge, there is someone that always stares at their group. The boy only can look at the girl from afar; he doesn’t even have the courage to talk to the one that he likes.

“Will I ever get to know her?”.