Kisses And Teardrops

Stuck With Miss Despicable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SeoHyun was the last one to arrive at the place since she had to pull over by the gas station to fill her car's fuel tank. She had gone many times to the Im's bar before so she had no other problems on her way there.

 

 

After parking and securing her car, she made her way to the entrance but then she noticed two familiar silhouettes sitting on a nearby bench. SooYoung and Tiffany had just arrived too but they hadn't noticed those two.

 


She contemplated at first but her gut feeling was telling her to approach the two and so she did.

 


She smiled when she totally recognised one of the girls. She absolutely knew whose gorgeous back is that and she missed the person so much. She walked nearer and also recognised the other person by her shining blond hair.

 

 

"Is that you, YoonA Unnie? Jessica Unnie?" she asked excitedly.

 

 

YoonA abruptly stood after hearing the voice then turned to face the owner. She smiled widely once she learnt who it was. It has been a year and a half since she last saw her. Merely because of their conflicting schedules.

 


"Seobaby, is that you?"

 


SeoHyun squealed in response then ran to hug YoonA tightly. The latter chuckled heartily as she hugged back.

 


"Ahh~ I missed you so much, Unnie! And FYI, I'm not a baby anymore!" the girl huffed.

 


YoonA broke the hug and pinched the girl's cheek, "Aigoo, I missed you, too. When did you arrive in Seoul? And why didn't you tell me you're coming home?"

 

 

"Duh, Unnie. It's supposed to be a surprise so why should I tell you?"

 


"Oh, so you're talking to me like that now, huh? And I can't believe you're actually taller than me now!"

 

 

SeoHyun grinned cutely. "See, I told you. I'm not a baby anymore. I'm Seolady now, and ready to mingle~"

 


YoonA shook her head. "Nah-uh. Not yet. Finish your studies first."

 

 

"But Unnie~ I'm 20 now! I can handle relation— o-oh, my bad. U-Uhm, hello there, Jessica Unnie," SeoHyun greeted when she noticed the older girl who's still sitting on the bench looking like a sergeant.

 

 

"Hi, SeoHyun," Jessica responded sincerely but she really couldn't stop the seething jealousy inside of her.

 

 

Everytime YoonA would do skinship or some sort of flirting with other people, even with her friends, Jessica just couldn't help but be infuriated with jealousy.

 

 

She felt like, she alone has the sole right to do such things with the girl. She felt like Im YoonA is Jessica Jung's property.

 


And no one but her has the right to touch what's hers.

 


Jessica pulled her gaze from SeoHyun and turned it to the girl who's been invading her heart, mind, body, and soul these past few days.

 

 

And when her eyes locked with YoonA's amazingly tantalizing orbs...

 


It was then that she knew that she, the spoiled Ice Princess, likes the despicable Doe-eyed Goddess.

 

 

"Jessica?" YoonA leaned downwards and waved her hand in front of the girl's face but got no response. She did it repeatedly but got nothing in return.

 


Just then, an idea popped in her head.

 

 

She pointed her finger behind SeoHyun and, "Look, Hyunnie!"

 

 

When the younger girl looked away, she hastily pressed a chaste kiss on Jessica's lips and immediately covered her ears with both hands.

 


The blonde flinched and YoonA knew she did the right thing because right then, Jessica screamed in her own dolphin-like way.

 


SeoHyun stared in complete shock and Jessica immediately covered after seeing the girl's contorted face.

 


"W-What... happened to you, J-Jessica Unnie?" SeoHyun asked as YoonA smirked inwardly.

 


Jessica forced a smile as she mentally cursed the main culprit. "N-Nothing. An ant just bit my leg, that's all. Sorry for screaming."

 

 

"It's okay, Unnie. I was just shocked. I didn't know you scream like that."

 


"Like there's a mass destruction of eardrums," YoonA mumbled to herself, but Jessica was keen when it comes to these things.

 

 

"What did you say, Yoongie?" Jessica asked sweetly, eyes firmly directed to the girl.

 


She smirked as she slowly stood from the bench and closed the gap between her and YoonA. But her eyes went wide when she looked behind SeoHyun as if she's seen a monster there.

 

 

"Oh my God! Look, SeoHyun!" the said girl hurriedly turned around.

 

 

She grabbed the opportunity to cup YoonA's face and lock her lips with the girl's slightly parted mouth.

 


One.

 

 

Two.

 

 

Two seconds and Jessica was again down on her feet just as SeoHyun turned around to face them.

 


"But there's nothing, Jessica Unnie," the girl mused with a cute frown.

 

 

Opposite to YoonA's countenance which was having a perfectly stunned look.

 


"Oh, but I thought I saw a giant firefly wearing huge, pink eyeglasses," Jessica reasoned out, pouting like a kid.

 

 

She then turned around and had a victorious smile on her own face as she started walking like a boss towards the bar's entrance.

 


A smile turned into a smirk.

 

 

"That's what you get for messing with me, my Yoongie."

 

 

***

 

 

"Oh. Hi, SooYoung," Jessica greeted the girl once she entered the VIP lounge then sat comfortably beside Tiffany.

 

 

She looked around and raised an eyebrow at the silent and somewhat awkward atmosphere inside the room. Her other three friends besides Tiffany were unusually quiet and it almost freak her out.

 

 

"Is there a problem, guys?" she asked warily.

 


"Nothing, Jessi. These two here were just too quiet since they arrived and we found it a shame to break the silence they started," HyoYeon explained to her as she looked incredulously at the girls in return.

 

 

Seriously? Her friends are such weirdos.

 


"Tch. I thought something bad happened while we're outside."

 


"Where's YoonA anyway?" asked TaeYeon.

 


She smirked to which her friends put up a frown. "She's just outside with Seo—"

 

 

The door instantly flung open then came SeoHyun with YoonA going after her meekly. Jessica busied herself in the drink before her and acted like nothing happened.

 

 

The two quietly took a seat. YoonA then stared at Jessica for seconds and thought of something to say but failed.

 


She sighed.

 


Jessica is really good in making her feel different emotions at the same time.

 


"Yoong." She turned her head to the source and smiled upon seeing her bestfriend.

 

 

"Soo... you made it." She glanced over at Tiffany and the girl seemed to be in deep thinking.

 

 

"Alright! We're all set. Get the party started~" TaeYeon cheered loudly and they all started to drink like there's no tomorrow save for the doe-eyed and the secretly married couple. The three were just sipping wine as they watched how their friends drown themselves in alcohol.

 

 

It was just a usual night out. They were drinking, dancing, and singing. The three idiots namely: TaeYeon, Sunny and HyoYeon kept doing bizarre dances as SeoHyun accompanied it with children's songs. Tiffany and SooYoung acted like they don't know each other but the former really wanted to talk things with the latter.

 

 

The remaining two were, well, they're occasionally throwing meaningful glances with each other but none of them said a word about what that thing really is between them.

 


Like what they had felt before, the chemistry was there and both of them knew that it was more ignited by now.

 


The time went on and most of them were already passed out from drinking. The sober ones decided to drive the drunkards home since it's already past 2 AM.

 

 

SooYoung drove her sister, who kept mumbling about a certain girl, to their mansion. Tiffany did the same to her bestfriend and TaeYeon. And YoonA took the rest.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter