Prologue

This is War (Hiatus)

Prologue

"Yul.. can you wake up Sica Unnie?" A doe eyed girl asked her friend that was sitting next to her. 

"Aish.. this ice princess never changes" Yuri says and sighs. The three girls were in the middle of their statistics class and as usual Jessica Jung was fast asleep. 

"Sica!" Yuri whispered harshly and poked the girl next to her. She shook her head when the blonde barely flinched. 

"Yul.. I have an idea." Yoona turns her head to the right to whisper so they would not get in trouble with the teacher. 

"Are you crazy? She'll kill me! I have a date tonight! I want to live Yoong!" Yuri whines. Yoona's expression changes when she hears the word "date". The younger girl shakes her head and goes back to paying attention to the lesson, trying to get her mind off things. 

"Class.. we're having a new student today. Please welcome Ms. Hwang MiYoung." The teacher, Jung Yunho, says. The new student shyly opens the door and walks into the room and immediately everyone becomes star struck. The girl was beyond gorgeous. 

"N-nice to meet you all. My name is Hwang Miyoung, but please just call me Tiffany." The new girl introduces herself and bows. The class, especially the guys and Yuri, claps loudly. Even Jessica could not sleep with such loud classmates. The ice princess groans and slowly opens her eyes to see what all the commotion is about. When she sees a beautiful girl with red hair in front of the classroom she becomes awestruck. Never in her life has she ever saw someone so beautiful.

Meanwhile at the front of the room, Tiffany was focusing her attention on the ground. The American girl was embarrassed by all the attention she was getting from her classmates. 

"Alright class, we're going to have to move some seats around to find a place to situate Tiffany-ssi. Hm.." Yunho looks around the room to see if there were any vacant seats. There was only one in the back. 

"Tiffany-ssi. Do you need to sit closer to the board?" Yunho asked. 

"Y-yes.. I have contacts, but I prefer sitting closer to the board."

"Okay then. Kwon Yuri!" Yunho said out loud.

"Yes Sir?" Yuri asked.

"I need you to move to the seat in the back, next to Sooyoung." Yunho orders.

The black pearl pouts at her teacher.

"B-But.."

"No buts! Now go and move you stuff." Yunho cuts her off, making the girl pout even more. 

"Bye Sica, Bye Yoong" Yuri gathers her stuff and reluctantly moves to her new seat, next to Choi Sooyoung.

This . Yuri thought. As soon as she sat down she turns around to greet Sooyoung, only to see the taller girl glaring at her. She awkwardly sits down and sees the new girl take her seat.

Oh great.. of all the seats it had to be next to Choi Sooyoung. This girl hates me so much and I don't even know why. This is going to be a terrible semester. Yuri thought and slammed her head against her desk then groaned. 

~~

"Uhm.. c-can you please move a little so I can get to my new seat?" Tiffany shyly asks Jessica.

"Huh? What? Oh.. uhm. yeah. Sorry. I forgot you're sitting in Yuri's seat, which is technically your seat now and I'm next to it so I'm in your way. What am I saying? I'm rambling. Sorry! What time is it?" The ice princess stutters and blushes. She just met Tiffany and already she's making a fool of herself. Jessica looks down on the ground to avoid looking at Tiffany. Oh how the blonde wished she could just disappear right now.

"You're cute.." Jessica hears Tiffany giggle. The older girl looks up and almost faints when she sees Tiffany giving her a beautiful eye-smile.

"T-thank you.. I'm Jessica Jung" Jessica shyly introduces herself.

"Nice to meet you Jessica" Tiffany smiles again.

The two remain staring at each other until they hear a cough.

"Unnies.. I think you should sit now" Yoona said. Even though the girl was enjoying seeing her friend who is usually calm and cool, embarrass herself, she didn't want them to get in trouble.

"Oh right... excuse me" Tiffany says and makes her way to her new seat.

Jessica slowly sits down and tries to go back to sleep, but feels someone poke her shoulder. 

"Jessica-ssi.." Tiffany says

Just Jessica is fine" Jessica interrupts. 

"Oh uh.. how about Jessi?"

"That works for me too" The ice princess smiles at the red head, making the younger girl blush. Yoona sees all this and couldn't help but be surprised. Even though she has known Jessica for years, she rarely saw the girl smile, especially not at people she just met.

"Jessi.. can you show me around the campus later? And take me to my dorm. I don't want to get lost." Tiffany slowly asks.

"I'd love to." Jessica could feel her herself turning red and her heart beating very quickly. 

~~

Class ended after about an hour.

"Alright. Class dismissed." Yunho gathered his stuff and walked out of the room.

"Yoong can you go with Yuri today? I'm showing Tiffany around the school" Jessica told her dongsaeng.

"Of course Unnie." Yoona smiled. 

"Thanks Yoong"

"Thank you Yoona-ssi" Tiffany said. 

"Oh Fany Unnie just call me Yoona."

"Thank you Yoona" Tiffany bowed. Jessica walks Tiffany to the door and the two slowly begins their tour of the campus. 

Yoona looks to the back of the room and sees that Yuri has not packed up yet. The doe eyed girl quickly gathers her things and walks to the back of the room.

"Hi Yul! Lets go get lunch together. Sica Unnie is with Fany Unnie." Yoona says.

"Really??? Sica is already with that hot new girl?? That fast??? I wanted to go and invite her" Yuri asked surprised and pouts while Yoona was trying her best to mask her sadness. Sooyoung sees the girl trying to hide her sadness and feels her heart breaking for her. 

"Uhm.. y-yeah.." Yoona mutters.

"Oh... oh well. Sorry Yoong. I'm having a lunch date with Hara." Yuri says with an apologetic face.

"Hara? What happened to Hyuna?" Yoona asked.

"I got bored. Well bye Yoong. Don't wait for me today, just go back to the dorm yourself okay? I'll be out late. Be safe." Yuri waved goodbye and ran off, leaving Yoona alone with Sooyoung. Once Yuri was out of site Yoona laid herself down on the floor and let out a heavy sigh. The young girl was already used to it. She knows Yuri will never like her the way she likes the black pearl. 

Yoona rubs her eyes, trying to hold back her tears. 

She feels someone pat her shoulder and looks up. She was surprised to see Sooyoung, Jessica's childhood friend, smiling at her. Although both of them were close friends of Jessica, they never really interacted. 

"S-Sooyoung-ssi"

"Here." Sooyoung hands the younger girl some tissues.

"Thank you" Yoona murmurs. 

"You're welcome." Sooyoung grins and pats the younger's head. 

"Yoona-ssi"

"Y-yeah?"

"If you don't mind... would you like to have lunch with me? I don't really want to eat alone and I don't think you would either. Unless you do! Then that's cool with me." Sooyount stutters and was about to run away when she realized that she was totally embarrassing herself in front of her crush, but she felt Yoona hold her arm.

"Sure Unnie" Yoona smiles at the older girl, making the shikshin blush.

That Yuri is an idiot for not realizing your feelings.

TBC I was suppose to start this around March, but I felt like writing so.. yeah. LOL Even I don't know how this will end. JeTi vs YulTi and YoonYul vs Soona.

@LollyMez my poor Sica T.T But yes Fany will be the most broken when she realizes she needs Sica. ):

@AsukaEnergetic LOOL! Even I don't know if this will end as JeTi, but it most likely will.