Chapter 5

Every Romeo needs a Juliet

_________________

Ji Eun’s P.O.V

__________________

 

“PHEW! I can’t believe I made it to school right on time!” I said to myself as I was trying to catch breath,
I walked inside the school and walked up to the huge sign that said office.

I saw a woman in the front desk, guessing she could help me finding my classes…

“E-Excuse me….” I said tapping the desk.

The woman looked up and had an annoyed look, she was in the middle of her call in her Bluetooth.

“Um… I’m new here and I came here for my schedule---“”OMO! Don’t tell me you are Kikwang’s sister?!”

“Uh… Neh….?”

The woman immediately hung up and turned around and faced me smiling, but at the same time she looked frightened.

“I’m sorry about that! How can I help you!?”

“Uh….My schedule.”

“Oh yes, name?”

“Lee Ji Eun.” I answered.

“Hmm…. Well it seems they made an error on your schedule…You don’t have three classes, let me fix that for you. Meanwhile, just sit down and wait as we get your schedule ready.”

I smiled and nodded,
“Sure.”

 

________________

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

________________

 

“OMO, I can’t believe we made it to class!” Taemin panted on the ground, running miles to school.

“I can’t believe I agreed on to still go to school…”

“Because you love your Maknae!”

“Pft, as if…” I sighed and walked into the school.

As I walked in a couple of guys were mad dogging at me which incredibly made me pissed off.
I twitched and shot them a glare and full on faced them.

“What are you doing Hyung?” Taemin asked.

“Are you picking a fight?” I asked.

“You don’t faze us Jonghyun, we know you can’t hurt us. Beast is on our side.”

I twitched and began rolling up my sleeve,
“That just gives me an excuse to beat the out of you.”

“Psh, if you do, Beast will just get you back and kick your again---“

I then threw a huge punch to the guy’s cheekbone so hard, I felt it crack. The blood got onto my shirt.

“Oh! Now you’re asking for it!” One of the guys yelled at me and tackled me to the ground.

 

How dare they think I’ll stop just because they’re part of Beast…. I don’t care if Beast has the money or whatever….. I’ll ing beat every Beast person who has relationship to them…. Ever since Beast took away my little sister away from me just cause I couldn’t pay small debts…. I will never give up until I see her again….

 

“Yah!” I heard a voice that sounded like one of the teachers.

“Oh ! Run!” The two guys yelled and fled away, ing cowards….

I looked up and found Taemin just frozen there,
“Hurry up and ing go!” I warned.

“B-But Hyung----“

“Who cares what happens to me! Just go!” I yelled,

Taemin quickly ran away and disappeared,

I sighed and looked up, finding the teacher’s foot on my stomach and a long ruler pointed onto my face.

“Kim Jonghyun… Should’ve known…. You already have been suspended multiple times, and your reputation is the worst in the district! You think I’ll just let you get away?!”

I was silent,

“Principle’s office! Now!”

 

________________

Ji Eun’s P.O.V

________________

 

 

I was in the waiting room, the office seemed busy so I guess they still haven’t made my schedule yet… Aish, and it’s already first period.

I'm so bored..... I still wish I got to thank that Jonghyun guy....
Oh my gosh! I can't get his handsome face out of my mind!

Why am I such a girl!?

 

The door then suddenly opened, as I turned I found a fat man, holding a ruler, escorting….

 

OMO! NO WAY

“Just have a seat Kim Jonghyun, the principal will get to you after talking to the next student.”

I stared at them both directly, sooner or later the man walked away, leaving Jonghyun there.
OMO, he’s in back of me…. I wonder, why is he here? He didn’t get in trouble did he? I hope not….

As I stared, He looked up, catching my stare. I quickly averted my eyes away and turned away.
My heart raced like crazy and I felt my cheeks burning. OMo, he’s so handsome and cool…. I wish I could talk to him. But we don’t even know each other! Wait but he did give up his bus seat for me…. So that’s one thing….

 

I turned around and saw him asleep with his head leaned on the wall.

“Oh… He’s asleep…” I whispered,

“What do you want?” He asked.

“H-Huh!?”

Kim Jonghyun looked at me and had a bored look. “What is it? I didn’t have enough sleep so I’m kind of tired, if you have something to say, just say it.”

“U-UH….” ‘The bus!’

“Um! Thank you for giving up your seat on the bus for me!”

Jonghyun’s face suddenly became red, he looked away and I saw him blush.
Oh my gosh! Why does he have to be so cute!?

“I was going to leave anyway! I l-left because I forgot something at home!”

“Oh…” I said disappointed.

There was a long and awkward silence, until he broke it,

“What’s your name?” He asked,

“Lee Ji Eun.” I answered with a smile.

“Well Lee Ji Eun, if you ever tell anybody what happened in the bus, I will beat you to a pulp.”

My smile disappeared,
“Oh…. Araso.” I said looking away.

What the…. I thought he was a nice and cool guy… But he acts like a complete jerk! Aish! Why is it like this!? I thought I found my Romeo….

I turned back to him,
“Hey, is that your natural hair color?” I asked, trying to start over that bad relationship,

“Bwoh?”

“Is it?”

“No, it’s not, my little sister dyed it in the middle of the night for a prank.”

“Why not dye it back to your regular hair color?”

“Why not mind your own ing business?”

“I’m just trying to make friends…”

“Well not with me, I’m not someone you’d wanna be friends with.”

“Wae?”

“Because I’m nothing but a delinquent, you’re probably miss goody goody, We’re two opposites.”

“How do you know I’m goody goody? We just met.”

“From seeing your dorky glasses and your old fashioned bagpack, I can tell from the looks.”

I pouted,
“Our first encounter and you’re very rude….” I mumbled,

“I’m sorry, what’d you say?” He asked, seeming pissed,

“Nothing!”

“That’s what I thought.”

“But let’s be friends.”

“What?! Did you listen to what I have been saying?!”

“Of course, but I think we could get along. Come on”

I raised my hand and waited for a handshake,
“I’m Lee Ji Eun, senior”

The blonde boy stared at me, but then accepted the hand shake and shook my hand.
“Kim Jonghyun, senior.”

“It’s nice to meet you Kim Jonghyun.” I smiled at him.

“Likewise Lee…”

“Lee Ji Eun! Your schedule is ready! Please pick it up! The front desk lady spoke.

“Of course!” I smiled and walked up and picked up my schedule.”
“Kamsamida!” I bowed.

“Have a nice day.” She grinned.

As I walked off, I stopped right next to Jonghyun, just staring down on him.

“What ?” He asked,

“Jonghyun…..”

“…..”

“See you later.” I smiled and left the office.

________________________________

______________

Jonghyun's P.O.V

_______________

 

Who the hell was that girl? She’s so strange…. Why is it when she talked to me, I had butterflies in my stomach? Did she put a curse on me or something? She seems the type that does that…. Aish! But why does my face began to become red too!? Am I sick!? Maybe I’m allergic to her….

Best to stay away from her….

 

But I wonder when I’ll see her again….

 

 

I wasn't feeling this chapter LOL,
But the next will be more interesting!
PROMISE!
And I promise to update more!
Sorry for the LONG wait!
I'm sick so excuse for my boring chapter!