his not yours anymore

though i loved you

yoochan pov:

su: so cool hynug, to bring us to this expansive restaurant..............................so happy

yoo: stop that junsu you are embarrassing us

su: you are just jealous that jaejoong hyung brought me along as well

yoo: no i*m not, you are annoying

jae: come on you two stop fighting

ahhhhhhh so annoying why did jaejoong brought junsu along as well, is true that we are here to celebrate the end of lawsuit and jyj success  but stil why do we have to bring him along, he will just ruin everythink .....................*eh did he just showed me his toungue* .............how dare he do that, i will  kill him ............. if hyung wasn*t here..................he would be dead by now

yoo:you are really childish(i*m so smart with this i showed him who is the boss.....................*eh hi did it again i will cut his toungue when we will be alone*)

su:why did you stop hyung................(eh what is wrong why did he stop, i thought, but when i turn my head i realise why did he stoped ...................changmin and yunho where having  diner, only a few step ahead, sudenly i see jaejoong heading to them, is good that this is a private room with only two tables, otherwise there would be a big scandal, because every one would think that we did it deliberatly to meet them, just thinking sudenly i hear junsu and changmin................)

su&ch:hyung...................

jaejoong just grabbed yunho shirt and punch him in the face, i run to stop him but yunho is already on the floor and hyung is screaming...................

jae: how dare you touch somethink that in mine( i fell like i*m gooing crazy, he punch yunho just because of changmin, they are not even together anymore)

yoo: ya kim jaejoong what right do you have to hit him, you are my boyfrend so why are you hiting yunho for someone else(i*m so annoyed right now, so i just scream at him, him eyes wide, he is so stupid i love him so he sould just get over changmin, i grabed his hand and leave the room, leaving everyone behind, junsu as well i don*t want him to see jaejoong crying, i must be the one that is by his side when he is going to this........................*crying*, i want to be the only one next to him......

 

junsu pov:

they just left, leaving me bihind, but i not upset that yoochan did this i know that he loves jaejoong hyung more then anything so i understand him , he feels that he must make hyung forget evrythink by himself, i turn my head and i see changmin helpping yunho, and asking if he*s ok, changmin saw that i look at them and try to talk with me................

ch: hyung........

su: don*t even try, i don*t care what you have to say

ch: hyung i

su: i won*t apologize, for hyung behavior, the ony sorry i have is that he soiled his hand for someone like you, it he didn*t hit you i would have done it myself

yu: junsu.........you...........is not like you think

su: don*t even try, i hope you two will be happy together, me and yoochan will take care of hyung so you two can do whatever you fell like, i don*t care

yu: junsu

su: if you want to tell the world what happened go ahead we will lie to cover hyung(i say this and i leave, but i hear changmin and i stop a bit)

ch: hyung...........jaejoong hyung...... is he happy

i can see tears in his eyes, but i don*t care.....................i always see hyung crying because of him , so i think he sould suffer as well, he should never leave hyung, i would have give my live to have someone that loves me the same way hyung loved him, he was so lucky to have hyung but he didn*t trust hyung and left him, he dosn*t have any right to ask about him.......

su: is none of you business(i say this and leave, just like that i don*t want to see their face it hurts me as well, how can they do somethink like this to hyung.................)

 

yoochan pov:

after we got out of the restaurant, we head to my car and drove away, jaejoong didn*t say a word the whole road, all he did was looking at the car window with teary eyes.............it hurts me to see him like this..............

i drove to an hotel far from the city, when we got it there i told him to get inside, and that we will drink until we die in there ..........i wanted to make him laught but all i got was just a faint smile, it hurt even more to see him forcing to smile, after we checked in we start to drink................i thought that i will ger drunk before jaejoong but he start to drink the alcohol like it was water so he quick got drunk, after i saw him like that i got up from my place and got him in my arms, to take him to the bed, because i was scared that he might get a cold again...................hardly i managed to get to the bed, he is not that heavy, but for me he is to heavy, but even like this everythink was ok,...................... but after i placed him in bed .................he sudenly grabed my neck and got me closer, after that he kiss my lips with a simle i never saw.................so beautiful, it make me think that i*m the only one for him, and the kiss was so sweet, we kissed many time but this was diferent, for a moment i was so happy that i could die............but then he said................*i love you...............i love you changmin*.................after hearing this i could hear my heart tear in many piece, what was i thinking of course he was thinking at changmin all he can see, or is more like all he want to see is changmin, altrough we are togrther he never saw my love, altrough i with him, altrough changmin left him and altrough he is with yunho now.................all he can see is changim, at last once i wish him smile, his eyes, his heart to by mine and not changmin*s.............................

 

 

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS CHAPER <3