[REVIEW] Calling eagle_tamer

(⌒▽⌒) ✽ Aspiring Heaven | Graphic and Review Shoppe || OFFICIALLY CLOSED

 Calling eagle_tamer

Reviewed by hyunvirus

 


 

Title: 3/5

Since it's still on Chapter 3, I won't judge the relevance of the title harshly. However, I must say that it is quite common. The title Day By Day is a bit plain, and it doesn't quite gets the readers' attention unless the title really relates to the story. However, the story is still in its baby stages, so no harm done yet.

 

Foreword and Description: 10/10

I want to say, it was quite poetic and beautiful. It was so mysterious, but also captivating. I really liked how you styled your description and foreword. It was clean, and straight to the point. However, I was confused on where you put the credits of the poster. I was just curious though, so no harm done. The Description and Foreword were almost the same, but the Description had more depth and the Foreword added the mysterious vibe. Good job.

 

Characterization: 5/10

I must say I only saw one side of the character, even if it's already on Chapter 3. Junhong was forever devoted to his hyung, Seunghyun was the overprotective and paranoid brother, Himchan was the clingy one, Yongguk is the stupid one and Jiyong is yet to appear, however I gathered that he loved Seunghyun. The point is, I only understood one side of them, thus making me not relate to the story that much. If you're making Seunghyun paranoid, exaggerate why he's paranoid. Make him do actions that really shows he is paranoid. Show and don't tell is the key.

 

Originality: 10/15

I haven't read yet a fanfiction like this, and I give props to you for choosing such a genre. It was really thrilling to read it, and I remember no fanfiction like this. 

 

Plot: 9/15

I don't see the plot yet, but all I've gathered is that Junhong, Seunghyun, Daehyun and Jiyong will be dead. It's quite straightforward, and I was a bit saddened because of the lack of mystery and teasing. However, the plot was well written. 

Spelling/Grammar: 20/25

 

Hyung's voice

Correct: hyung's voice

'Hyung' is not a name, unless it's really the name of Seunghyun, therefore, it shouldn't be capitalized.

 

"My beloved dongsaeng," he began. "My Jiyong. We can finally...rest."

Correct: "My beloved dongsaeng," he began, "My Jiyong. We can finally...rest."

It should be a comma after the began, not a period, because there's an upcoming sentence. 

 

"Damn.." He cursed "that dream always appears.."

Correct: "Damn..." he cursed, "That dream always appears..."

There should be a comma after cursed, and the he shouldn't be capitalized. And, the 'that' should be capitalized because it starts a new sentence.

 

"Hyung, how many times have you had that dream?" Junhong said,

Correct: "Hyung, how many times have you had that dream?" Junhong asked,

It's supposed to be 'asked' because Junhong is asking, not stating.

 

Flow: 8/10

The flow was quite nice, and I wasn't confused with the pace of the story. Good job.

 

Enjoyment: 5/10

I'm a BABY but I'm more biased towards Daesung and Seungri.

 

 

Total: 70/100

 

 

Owner's Note : Sorry for the long wait ! and for the change of reviewer !