[REVIEW] Calling foreverdaragon

(⌒▽⌒) ✽ Aspiring Heaven | Graphic and Review Shoppe || OFFICIALLY CLOSED

Calling foreverdaragon

Reviewed by Nassein

 


Title: 3/5
It didn’t necessarily need to be that long. Give it a feeling that you’re professional at this. It would be better if it were “To Change Or To Stay?” or “To change or not?” or something like that. I also typed some of the keywords of your title in the search box and good that only 1-2 stories had the similar title.
Foreword & Description: 5/10
For the foreword, it would have been better if it seemed like a narrator’s point of view because when I read it, it sounded like someone telling a story to a friend. For the description, it was too long for a description. Descriptions should just be like 3-8 sentences or like how some authors do: quote a character’s line. Other than that, it was interesting.
Characterization: 9/10
I wasn’t sure if it was a famous love triangle pairing so I searched it in the tag filter and a lot appeared. 
Originality: 15/15
I checked some fanfics and yep, this was definitely original.
Plot: 10/15
The plot confused me. One second he walked away, the next he was kissing her? What? He already developed feelings for her or something? It was too fast, I didn’t know where the story was going. The way you wrote the story, it was like a beginner’s way. 
Spelling & Grammar (and punctuation marks): 23/25
I only saw like, less than 5 mistakes and some minor mistakes.
Flow: 5/10
Like I said in the plot: Confusing and too fast.
Enjoyment [note]: 6/10
Too much change of font, color, text size. It hurt my eyes. It would be better if scenes weren’t too fast because it takes the attraction off of the readers.

 

 

TOTAL : 76/100

 

 

Owner's Note : Sorry for the long wait ! and for the change of reviewer !