❆ chapter four | part two

-chocolate macchiato

chapter four | part two

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•

 

"OH MY MOTHER ING GOD! CHO TING KYUHYUN IS IN MY HOUSE!" Jiwon screams, rolling on the floor, spazzing as if she if having a seizure. "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!" she says quickly, the two men barely understanding what she was trying to say.

"JIWON!" Siwon shouts out, Kyuhun shaking in his seat, almost knocking over his plate. It was the first time that he heard Siwon yell like that. He thought that he was the kind of person who was laid-back, and would let you slide with anything. "What did me, mother, father. and Mrs. Kang tell you about cursing? Don't make me wash your mouth out with soap. Do you want that?" Siwon's voice was deep and stern voice, almost soundng like her father.

Jiwon clamps shut, then covers it with her small and pale hand. "S-sorry hyung..It came out." she says, her voice raspy. She clears , and bows in Kyuhyun's way. "Sorry, Kyuhyun-ssi."

"It's fine, Jiwon." Kyuhyun smiles, and then looks over at Siwon, that smile turning around.

"What did I do?" Siwon laughs nervously, holding his hands up in defense. "I'm just being the older brother."

"But still." Kyuhyun rolls his eyes, making the older man pout in defeat. "Jiwon, I have something to ask you."

"Y-yes? W-w-what is it?" she studders, her hands shaking in pure excitement. Her phone was clutched in her hand, on the verge of breaking. She was sweating, a huge bead running down her nose, onto her personalized Graffiti shirt.

Kyuhyun takes a hold of her hand, and squeezes it gently, not to hurt her. "Would you like to come backstage with me on our next concert? And also, be up on stage with me?"

Jiwon opens to scream again, but nothing came out but a simple squeak. She nods, before   she slides to the floor, knocked out cold. 

"Here we go again.." Siwon moans, picking Jiwon up from off the floor and carrying her to the living room. He lays her down on the couch, and sits on the recliner chair next to it. Kyuhyun stood in the huge doorway, turning around playfully on his heels. Siwon looks up at him, and motions his fingers, telling him to come his way. "Kyuhyun-ah, come."

Kyuhyun nods, and walks towards him. He was constantly pulling up his sweatpants, but Siwon thought that they looked y with them sagging. "Yes, Wonnie?" he says, sitting on his knee. The scene almost looked as if Kyu was going to ask Santa Claus what he wanted for Christmas. Besides, Christmas  was in a couple of months, so he'd ask Santa for Siwon. "Is your sister okay..?"

"She's fine. She tends to do that when she fangirls, so it's normal." Siwon pulls Kyuhyun up closer to him.

Kyuhyun's head was resting on Siwon's hard chest, his breathing calm and slow. His heartbeat was at a steady pace, almost soothing. Kyuhyun was on the brink of kissing him, because the thought of it was giving him an intense headache. "Oh..okay. I was worried for a second there."

"No need to." His voice trailed off. He pulls Kyuhyun up even farther. "You know what.."

"W-what?" 

Siwon's lips were almost an inch away from his. He was breathing on his face, his breath minty fresh, with a hint of the smell of coffee. "Remember last night when I said that I liked you?"

"Yes," Kyuhyun says airly, redoing the ponytail that held back his bangs. "Why do you ask..?"

Before Kyuhyun could even close his mouth, Siwon had used this chance to crush his lips against his mouth, letting his tongue slip in. Kyuhyun was caught offguard by the kiss, but eventually let in. Siwon's tongue was moving around with talent inside his mouth, twisting it around his own.

Kyuhyun was apparently trying to hold back a moan, trying the best to his ability to not wake up his sister. She already had two shocks in less than an hour, she doesn't need a third.

As the kiss was ending, Siwon's tongue retreated from Kyuhyun's mouth, and he playfully bit his bottom lip, and lightly on it, before pulling back, ending the kiss completely. "Do you like me now?" he asks, planting another sweet kiss against Kyuhyun's pink, plump lips once again.

Kyuhyun had nothing to say whatsoever. That question was the hardest one that he has ever heard in his 25 years of living. That kiss as WAY better than before, since his last kiss ended with a slap to his face. "N-No..." he studders, biting on his bottom lip.

"Wha...?" Siwon's facial expression changed quickly, feeling as if he had failed. 

"I don't like you..I love you." Kyuhyun whispers in his ear, before kissing him again. This time, almost knocking them both out of the chair.

 

 

author's note

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•

I made them kiss...SO EARLY.

AND I FEEL SO. ING. EVIL. >:3

I couldn't resist it..I'm sorry, ya'll. X( I have a erted mind at times...and I just released it, just like SHINee released Dream Girl the other day. Anyway, I hope that you liked it, even though it was short and sweet. I promise that I'll make the next chapter longer. 

Thanks for reading, my lovelies! I love you all~ <3

P.S.: Where should I continue from here? O u O Give me an idea...because I am running VERY short on them. *gets bricked*

.:. d  a  i  s  y .:.