Chapter 3

Life of a stray

a/n: Sorry for waiting so long. I've been caught with school & worst of all laziness. Sorry for mispelling & grammar error. The last part might be confusing. It's because I typed the rest on my iPad and its acting weird. So enjoy. Hope its not too bad :-/ I had this prepare for a while just never posted it~ Sorry and its really short too. Hope you still like it ^^
__________________________________________

“VP-VP no I mean” he spoke in a high pith to suddenly the lowest pitch I ever heard him speak in, “Vice President of Student Council, Hongbin, Please enter in my office.” 
As the door opens I hear Hongbin speak, “Yes sir?" 
"Would you take Hyuk to my dorm." 
"Yes, sir. Oh, the president is here to meet with you.”

“Oh let him in-aish I almost forgot about our meeting. Alright see you later my nei-neiphew”
“Bye-Bye” I gave him a killing look. He may have helped me in but I think he is going to be the first one to rat me out. As so called Vp Hongbin escorted me out. I saw the prez and by the looks of it he seems really serious, he looks like he hates me, or he knows me, ehh I’m over analyzing things. My brother always told me that. He's so adorable. 

“Oh, I’m sorry I have to go get something for the president I’ll be back to take your new dorm...” As hongbin walked off some kid is outside looking through the windows. When suddenly the light went off and I felt someone grabbing me. Even though I threw as many punches as the amount of endless debut of rookie groups, I still couldn't hit anything. Suddenly the lights turn back on and I'm pinned toward the wall with a tall scary guy looking down at me. 
“Ok, what are you-”
"Shh"
“Don’t-”
Suddenly from across the hall I hear someone yell “TaekWoon, ENOUGH”
The kid said with such sass, “Psh, you look like a prez for once.”
The prez looks down seemed embracesd, shy, maybe even a little hurt.“What are you trying to say Taekwoon?”
“You should stop acting Mr. Prez, after all the one that seems more fit to be the real prez is-” Before finishing his sentecne Taekwoon suddently shuts up and walks away. It’s obivous that it wasn’t the prez face that caused him to walk away, so with curiosity I turn to see what did. VP Hongbin! Oh gosh, chills. I looked away and saw the Prez, he looks so hurt as I was about to check him up VP Hongbin came back, “Ken Hyung! I’m going to take-”
“Wait- no I’ll take her plus you have so much paper work to do”
“Ah- Okay, but you know where-”
“Yes, Thanks Hongbin. I’ll be back”
The Prez suddenly looks back at me asking “You ready sir?”
“Huh? Oh yeah.” For a moment I forgot that I was a sir. Oh no, I’m totally out of it. Hongbin's stare, Prez suddenly looks happy, Taekwoon getting scared off by Hongbin, and the way Taekwoon treated the Prez. Like my gosh whats going on...

It's been a while now. I would say how long it would have been but I have no watch. I notice that my uncle's room seems pretty far. Well at least we are passing by a beautiful garden. I wonder if my class are just as far...
“Hey” he finally broke the silence
“Yes?”I feel so much tension. I wonder what he wants to talk about. There are so many tings to consider, would he even open up to me? Is he going to mention how the campus is constructed, or how excellent their program is, or how I should join a the student coun-

“I’M LOST”

WHAT?!!!!!!!!

“What-what the heck man, how-how can you be lost you-you live in this school!!!”
With tears in his eyes he said “YA! THAT DOESN’T MEAN I’M TEERRIBLE WITH DIRECTION”
“(sigh) Fine do you have a phone on you?”
“Ah, you’re right! I-I LEFT IT WITH HONGBIN. (sigh) Taekwoon is right...I’m good for nothing”
I'm so suprised that he would bering up Taekwoon so quickly. He must have been really hurt by what he had said to him. I must find a way to cheer him up: “What?!! No you’re-”
“No, seriously. Well, Hongbin will come in 30-40 minutes or so, he knows I’m terrible with directions & papers that’s why he ask if I should really go” 

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!!!!

“WAH- Don’t shout” 
(sigh) Now what, I guess we can finally have a good converstation. "So, while we wait... You know you never really told me your name."
He looks surprise, "You're right! I never had. Well I guess from Taekwoon and Hongbin you know I'm the president of the student council group. My name is JaeHwan, but for short I like to be called Ken."
"Ken? Why ken?"
"Family joke. So please just call me Ken. It reminds me of my family, I miss them very much."
"Okay, Ken. I'm not sure if you know my name, but its Han Sanhyuk. Hyuk for short."
"hyuk, ahhh such a cute name~" His eyes glin by the sound of my name. Is it really that good, wait what am I saying its not my name it's my brothers name. I wonder- nah I shouldn't. I really want to ask him about Taekwoon.  


He intrupts my thinking by asking, "are you by any chance related to Mr. Cha?" 

I'm so stun that he would ask such a question. Do we look a like? Should I answer honestly? It is true. With a little hesitation I answered, "Yeah...He's my uncle."
After a moment of silence he then came towards me and whispered, “I know your secret.” 
In my mind I’m freaking out, I mean he doesn't know I'm a girl just because I'm releated to Mr. Cha right? He was  waiting to talk to my uncle, so could he've been waiting there? But I was talking to my uncle about a lot of stuff and why did he whispered that? Why is he bring it up WHY? So I said
“Hahaha I have many secrets man which one did you find-”
He looks straight into my eye, with a small grin on his face, “There’s only one”
I'm freaking out, because it's true I have only one but he can't find out I'm not sure if I should even trust him. If he finds outs and tells he might get a reward, my family will be put in prision, my uncle will be fired, I would be put in line for the death penalty. At that moment I came up with some b.s. lie: ”Yo my mom pass-”
“Don’t lie! I was there! You know"
I'm in shock, he could have been there- wait he was! NOW WHAT I DO!!!!