Chapter 1

Life of a stray

 

 

Since my grades were better and I was more well fitted than him. My parents send me to an all boy school to pretend to be him, so that I can earn money for them. Obviously I hate this idea, but my younger twin brother cried because he felt so bad that I had to do this but I told him its not a problem.

And as I enter in the school obviously I would hate it because I’m acting as my brother in a freshman class. Oh and i’d mention that I- I have to live there, in dorms. Talk about change but my brother says that this is a great opportunity for me to find a perfect husband. My younger brother could sometimes be so adorable.

           They make the students come a day earlier, so that we can find our dorms and get settled in, my stuff maybe settled but I will never be. I am so nervous living with another male student and I have to hide everything. And my mom didn’t tell what or how to protect myself they just send me with no worries and my father just said “keep your grades up.” Here I am pouring with worries, aren’t they afraid? I think that I probably look too feminine to be my brother.


I end up walking towards a billboard and as I look for my name-uhh I mean my brothers name it didn’t have a room number or anything next to it. Suddenly I felt a tap “Ahh!”  I squeal like a fangirl found out that her band broke up. I turn red right away because there are guys everywhere, and I can feel that each one are judging me. And as I look up, there stands a young, tough looking man who just gave me a face and said “ … Mr.Han wants to see you.”

As I observe his guy, I guess by the look of my face he thinks I don’t understand because he forcefully grabbed my hand. “Ya!” I yell at him, and he just rolls his eye- my gosh this kid. The most rude guy I ever meet. Then again the only guy I hang out with is my brother and he never brought friends over. Suddenly we were in front of the office and as he toss me to the wall next to the door. I grab his hand and I was able to toss him to the wall instead, and I said, “Be careful who you mess with,” after that I open the door and walk inside.

Just like that I seem to have backfire his plan muhahahaha! I was totally hyped I mean I’m a pretty boy and I did something so manly that guy must be afraid of me now. Man I never felt so powerful. If I could I would totally marry my male self. That’s when I realize everybody saw that, oh how embarrassing everyone saw! Someone Just kill me now ;A;

Another younger male came up to me smile, and said “So what do you think of the gang leader?” Then he winks. For a moment I felt as if my soul left my body, Leader? G-g-g-g-gan- GANG LEADER?!?! Like the ones from the manga, television, the ones that kills other people?!” I’m in fear right now and all he says is “If that’s what you think then yes, I guess. I am the Vice President of Student Council my name is Hongbin.”

What is GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME??? WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO ;A;

 

a/n: its looks short sorry, hopefully it was good I have more chapters to come. Thank you for reading~ :D