Invited

I Regret Hurting You

 

JongHyun's POV:

The plane was landing, I couldn't wait to get off. I didn't like the feeling of the airplane moving, it made me feel sick. "Excuse me, but can you help me find my phone?" A young girl standing beside me asked. I turned to look at her from head to toe, and I knew she was poor. "No, and go away, you're unwanted here. Plus I don't like to share the same air with people that are below my status." I said harshly. "What?" She asked in shock. "I don't like to repeat stuff, so you should've been listening carefully the first time. And when you're flirting with a guy that has a higer status then you. Find a better excuse to get closer to them." I said coldly, smirking at her. "You!" She screamed as she pointed to me. I looked around, everyone was staring at us. "If I were you, I would put a bag over my head. You're such an embarrassment, go away before I humiliate you more." I said. "You jerk." She said as she stomped her foot and walked away. It was your fault for coming to me, I thought. It was time to exit out of the plane, so I hurried to gather my things and walked out. I looked around in the airport and spotted my girlfriend, Sunhi. "Oppa, I miss you!" As she came running to me, she jumped into my arms and kissed me. I slightly pulled myself away from her "I missed you too baby!" She smiled "I miss hearing your voice!" "Yah we talk everynight, you hear my voice everyday." I kissed her cheek. "But its not the same!" She exclaimed. "Baby, its okay. I'm not going anywhere anymore. I'm going to be here with you now." I kissed her again. "We should hurry." Sunhi suggested.

Minah's POV:

I'm in my room, sitting infront of my desk studying for exams on Monday. There were many different subjects I had to study for, which was math, english, foreign language, science, and history. I usually do really good on them, but I'm not so sure about this year because its a bit challenging. School, I don't really like. Not because of test or homework, but its the student who attends there. From time to time I would get bullied on or milk poured onto my face, the teachers can't do anything about it because the person who bullies me owns the school. So the teachers are afraid of getting fired. I attend to a rich highschool, the reason I got in was because of my grades. If it wasn't for my grades, I wouldn't be attending there. "Minah, come down here!" I heard my mom shouting from downstairs. I quickly put the pencil down I was holding and ran to the living room, where my mom was. But then I saw my mom and dad talking to their friends. I was familiar with them, HeaJung and JungSu Kimk. They are really rich. Hmmmm, I really wonder why they are friends with my parents? We're poor and their rich, hmmm. "Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed. "Wahh Minah, you''re getting prettier and prettier each day." JungSu complementing me, as he smiled to my parents. "Kamsahamnida." I bowed again. "Minah come sit next to me." HeaJung patting the seat next to her. "Yes." I quickly walked over to the seat next to her and sat down, wondering why are they here? "Minah, remember their son JongHyun?" My dad asked as he stared at me. Aish, why are they mentioning him? I hate him! That bastard!

*Flashback*

(12 Years Ago)

His family and my family was at the park, having a picnic together. While my parents and his parents where cooking, JongHyun and I decided to play the playground. "Minah push me!"He screamed as he jumped and sat on the swings. "No, I wanna go on the slide!" I yelled, while I ran up the slide. "Minah push me now, or else I'll tell your mom that you're not playing with me!" He shouted. I didn't want to get in trouble, so I decided to push WooHyun a bit. It wouldn't hurt. And so I ran behind him and started to push him. "Higher Higher!" He yelled. "No I won't go higher, you'll hurt yourself." I said as I started to walk away. Just as I turn back to take a quick glance, I saw JongHyun siting on the floor. "Oppa, are you okay?" I ran to him and asked worriedly. "I'm alright but you won't. And I will tell you now don't ever call me Oppa! You're just a poor scum." He said coldly, while he smirked at me. "What are you talking about?" I asked in confusion. Just then he started scream as he's forcing himself to cry. "Mom, dad!" He yelled as he pretend to be in pain. "Oppa?" I shouted in disapointment. I never thought he'll be like this. " JongHyun what happened?" My parents and his parents ran here as they asked him. He didn't say anything but just cried. "Minah pus-s-shed me off the swings." He pointed at me, while he stuttered. "What!" I screamed. "He's lying!" I shouted. My mom and dad turned and stared at me. "Minah, I'm so disapointed in you." My dad said. "No Appa, he's lying." I yelled. "She pushed me off the swing!" He said again. "Stop lying!" I screamed at him. "Minah stop it." My mom yelled. "I'm sorry." My dad apologizing his parents. "Its alright, nothing really big happened. He didn't break anything." JongHyun's mom said. "We are going to have a little talk young lady!" My dad said coldly as he carried me away.

*End of Flashback*

"Yes Appa, I remember him." I said as I tried to hide my hatred from him. "Well thats great then. Let me leave this to you then." HeaJung smiled as she passed me an envelope. "What's this?" I asked curiously. "Open it, you'll find out." HeaJung said. I carefully opened the envelope and pulled that paper out. It was an invitation to a party.  "You're having a welcome party for JongHyun?" I asked, while I still have my eyes glued on to the invitation. "That's right, JongHyun is coming back today from the States and so tonight we are helding his welcome party." HeaJung said. I carefully read the invitation and there was something that caught my eyes. It was a formal party. "I don't think I will be attending." I said as I looked up to everyone. "But why honey?" My mom asked in concern. "It's a formal party, I don't have any dress in my closet." I said. "O about that, I got it covered. Yesterday I was shopping, and right when I saw this, I knew it was perfect for you!" She smiled as she passed me this big box that was beside her feet. I opened it, it looked beautiful (http://www.narrow-fabrics-manufacturers.com/gifs/peach-wedding-gown.jpg). "It looks beautiful, but I can't take it." I said as I put the dress back in the box. "Take it. You're just like a another daughter of mine." HeaJung said. "Thank you. I really like the dress." I smiled. "Don't worry about your hair and your makeup, I already made an appointment for you." HeaJung said. "You didn't have too. The dress is already too much." I said in concern. "Don't worry about it." HeaJung giggled. "Here's their address, just go when its near for your appointment." HeaJung passing me the paper. "Kamsahamnida." I said. "HeaJung, you shouldn't be worrying about Minah. You should be worrying about your own daughter, JiHyun." My mom laughed. "Ahhh, that girl. She doesn't need me, she's probably shopping for the party tonight." She giggled. "Please forgive me, but I have to study for my exams on Monday." I stood up as I walked away to my room, while holding the big box and the invitation and the address. 

I quickly placed the box, the address, and the invitation on my bed and hurried to study. But for some reason I kept on being distracted with the dress behind me. I putted my pencil down and looked back at the box. Hmmmm, it wouldn't hurt if I took another peek would it? I promise after taking a peek, I will sit on the chair and study.

 


05 . 01 . 11

 

Chapter 1 updated! Hmmmm, i have to say nothing much happened in chapter 1, because after all its the beginning. From my point of view chapter 2 will be more dramatic, because of the party and the meeting. :) Sorry if there were any WooHyun's name in this chapter, it was suppose to be JongHyun's name. I don't know how I started using his name instead of JongHyun's. :P I was probably thinking of him, while typing this story! But don't worry I think I changed them all back to his name, I think. 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE & READ