Chapter 3

The New Student

The bell went off signalling that it is time for lunch.ah finally time for lunch I'm so hungry. as daehyun made his way to the lunch hall he saw youngjae surrounded by a few girls that seem to be flirting with him. Aish I'm feeling jealous again. It because those girls are trying to get close to my youngjae.... Wait. What am I thinking? That's not it. It can't be because of that. He is just stealing my girls. Yeah that seems better. when daehyun reached the lunch hall he immediately got food and sat at his usual table with his friends.

As for youngjae he was sitting with the elder he bumped into yesterday, yongguk "I'm sorry for being mean to you yesterday. I didn't know it was your first day here. Let me buy you something to eat." Yongguk asked trying to sound as nice as he can. "No. You don't have to, if anything I should buy you something to eat for making you drop your food yesterday" youngjae replied with his head hung low because he felt strangely happy that the older was being kind to him and offering him food. "Well, will  you sit with me? " yongguk said. Youngjae nodded and followed yongguk to a table where four other boys sat.

"Hey guys, this is youngjae" yongguk said whiles taking a seat and pointing to another signalling youngjae to sit there. "Hey, are you the new kid people are talking about?" A cute but very tall boy named junhong - a.k.a zelo asked. Youngjae just nodded because he felt shy around the new group of people. He didn't look up at the group until he heard a familiar voice. "I know him already, his in my class aren't you youngjae?." When youngjae heard that voice he looked up and saw daehyun looking back at him with a slight smirk. Youngjae immediately remembered what he saw yesterday after school, blushed and looked back down to his fingers that suddenly became very interesting. Remembering daehyun said something he nodded again, even more embarrassed in front of the other. "Oh really, why didn't you bring him here with you yesterday?" A muscular boy called jongup asked curiously. "I bet you he was busy with the girls again." A thin but pretty older named himchan stated.

Youngjae just blushed even more at this. His blushes didn't go unnoticed. "Are you alright, your face is really red" yongguk asked in a worried tone and put his forehead against youngjaes. Youngjae saw his face come closer and blushed even more, if that was possible. "You don't seem to have a fever. Do you need to rest?" Yongguk didn't wait for youngjae to reply he just took youngjaes hand and said "I'm going to take him to the nurses room, see you guys later." And walked off with Youngjae.

 

Daehyun was getting angry that his hyung kept getting close to youngjae is he trying to get close to youngjae? How dare he. I don't trust him. I should follow them. "I'm gunna go too. Bye" with that daehyun walked off as well in the direction of the nurses' room. When daehyun got to the nurses room he slowly opened the door and looked in the room but what he saw just angered him even more. Youngjae and yongguk were kissing. Daehyun bursts into the room, drags youngjae out without saying a word. Once they got to an empty classroom daehyun nearly shouted "What we're you doing kissing him (?) You're mine." "What are you saying hyung? we didn't kiss he was checking my temperature and I am not yours" youngjae replied in a slightly spiteful tone. " Not yet you're not." and with that daehyun roughly kissed youngjae leaving him silent.

 

A/N

Thank you guys for subscribing and reading this story  :) I will try to update again as soon as possible