Taeyeon Scenario

SNSD Scenarios!

For Requested - 


For Anon - 

 

A smile crept upon your face as the knock on the wooden door echoed throughout the hallway. Your smile blossomed brighter than before as a similar smile reflected. Only this smile came from someone shorter.
"____!" Taeyeon greeted, kindly opening the door and inviting you inside. "Mind your step.. as you can see we still haven't fixed our shoe problem." You giggled, taking off your own shoes and laid them next to, what seemed to be, a million pairs of un-matching shoes. You could assume that would happen in a house of nine girls.
"____-ah~" She cooed, "Why are you here so early? None of the members are awake yet." Taeyeon had now dragged you into their cozy lounge room, cleaning up little bits and pieces of random objects that shouldn't have been where they were.
"I came to see you Taeng! I know that you've been busy with the second Japanese Tour, and it's not quite your birthday yet, but a best friend must do what a best friend must do." You ended your sentence bringing out a bunch of movies - mainly drama, action and a few chick flicks - a bar of chocolate and three packets of popcorn from your panda backpack.

 

A/N: Sorry that these scenarios are really short, They'll get better I promise :)
Hyomi x