Final

Valentine's Day
          Valentine's Day. I was almost done with my americano when someone placed another infront of me. I quickly glanced up and prayed that my face didn't blow up. There infront of me was one of the most handsome men I had ever seen. His honey blonde hair glistened in the sun while his doe like eyes portrayed an innocent personality. To say I was memorized would be an understatment. I felt like I was in another universe complete filled with images of him. It must have reflected on face for he chuckled with amusement. 
        "This one's on the house," he said eyes still twinking with laughter. "Thank you but you didn't have to. I would have gladly paid for another one," I say with a small smile. 'More chances to talk with you.' Another chuckle, "Well, now you can save it for another one," a wink and he was gone.
        I resume my alternate dimension delusions outside but this time, I began to slowly come back. I heard a ding as another customer walk in. He didn't have a big builld but he wasn't skinny either. His cheeks looked like a treat from back home. 'What were they called again?' It took me sometime to recall. 'Ah!' "Baozi..." As I look back over to the counter, they had began to make out. I quickly looked away. This tight feeling began to develop in my chest.
        "It's a public place! aish these two..." "He's like this everyday." I looked up startled. I didn't even notice when someone occupied the table next to me. He was tall, really tall with stylish blonde hair and intimidating eyebrows.  "I'll apologize on his behalf. Can't control himself around his boyfriend," the stranger chuckled. 
        "Pardon me, I couldn't help noticing you sitting by yourself..." "How would like to join me then?" He looked up surprised. I even surprised myself being so straight forward and i didn't let it show as a let out a small smile. He sat down across from me and extended his hand. "My name is Yifan, but I go by Kris." "Yixing. My name is Yixing." 
        'Perhaps this year won't be too bad.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If there's any mistakes forgive me! I'm just one person.