Chapter Sixteenth

I Wanna Do

"SEHUN POV*

It has been 2years and I was still waiting for her.  Every day, I always went to her house to ask her mother when she is planning to back. But, all of the answer was she will be back soon. I went out from her house. I was about to walk away but, I turned back and stared at her room's window.

 

I smiled alone. I know that she will be back soon. She will. I received a text message from Suho hyung, he asking me to buy 10box of chicken. How can he finished all of that ? Ahh.. the girls were coming to our house, too ... I better hurry. I knew that they would called Minyoung at our place.

 

I came in with 10box of chicken and they were suprised. Did they called Minyoung ? I guessed not. I putted the chicken on the table then walking to my room. After changing my clothes, I went out and sat with them, waiting for the chicken.

 

Suddenly, D.O putted a chicken to my mouth and said, "yah,did you think Minyoung will come back ?" Everyone gasped. I guessed they were curious too. I don't want to show my lovely side. So, I just shooked my head, "No, I wouldn't believe it."

 

Suddenly, I received a text message from an unknown numbers,

                                                                Liar. I knew you would believe it :P

 

Is this a prank or what ? I looked at the others. They were busy with the girls. Suho hyung with Hara noona. Kai hyung with Nicole noona. Baekhyun hyung with Gyuri noona. D.O hyung with Jiyoung noona and the lonely was Sungyeon noona because she was supposed with Lay hyung but, Lay hyung was in China, family business.

 

I want to replied the text message outside so they wouldn't knew it. I went to the balcony and almost making my handphone dropped when I looked down was, MINYOUNG ?!

 

She was waving to me and smiling to me. No, it won't happen. Everyday, I saw her so, this was just like the others right ? I turned around and they were looking at me, weirdly. I gulped my saliva and turned back to see wether 'Minyoung' was still there.

 

She is there !! She was now pouting and motioned me to come down. I still doesn't believe it. I slapped myself for over a time and looked down again. She was playing with her phone. After a while, she done playing with her phone and then she pointed it to my phone. I looked at my phone and then the vibrated. The message vibrated. I read the message and almost screaming,

                                                            Why were you slapping yourself ? Aish.. just come down and hug me. It is too cold.

 

I screamed like a mad person. "Minyoung is back!!!" I ran down. I heard they saying, "tch.. just look at him. Minyoung is cold but he was slapping himself.. aigoo.." Suho hyung said.

 

I arrived at where Minyoung was. I looked at her and smiled, while taking some air. "Minyoung-ah.." I said, while walking to her. She opened her arms widely while grinning cutely, "palli, I'm cold.."  I ran and hugged her tightly. I hear others were howling. I looked up and saw the girls and my hyungs. tch.. kid..

 

Minyoung released the hug and played with my hair, "Do you know how long I waited here just to wait for you to realised that I'm not your dream ?"  I smiled. Aigoo.. I'm sorry.. "I know and I forgive you.."  she replied. Heh.. still reading my mind.

 

KISS ! KISS ! KISS ! I heard the hyung and the girls said. Minyoung and I looked up and pouted, together. They were aww-ing at us and continued to say kiss to us. "So, we doesn't have to wait any longer right ?" Minyoung said and I nodded. We kissed each other.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

BYE ! LAST CHAPTER and I will make another story. It's called Beautiful Days. Inspired by J-Min Beautiful Days. Bye ^^