Who knew love would be this painful?

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

For those who don't really understand the ending of ch9, LiAh falls in with Taemin but also is in love with Taec so she dosen't know what to do, but if you keep reading on in the next chapters you'll read some funny .... but not in this chap cuzz it's reeaaly sad. TT__TT

" LiAh, LiAh! LIAH! wake your up!!" DeSho shouted while pulling LiAh out of her Futon.

"Uggh where are we?" LiAh asked no remembering what happened, the night before.

" We went out for a drink after the concert, well actually, you, ChanNi, Onew Oppa, Jonghyun Oppa, and Key oppa went out to drink. The rest of us went to the family restaurant next door.

" Oh right " LiAh scratched her head still not remembering. Well except for the part , she and Taemin made out. DeSho left the dorm room, leaving ChanNi and LiAh alone. " Don't worry nobody knows except me"

" Wait I told you? LiAh said starting to worry.

" No, not really, but me and Key oppa found you crying next to the elevator." answered ChanNi trying not to make LiAh feel worried.

" LIAH!!- oh your awake. HAHA your eyes are swollen, whatcha do cry? Becuz you were barfing?" laughed SunNi running in ChanNi's and LiAh's dorm room. "

First thing this is our room don't go barging in !" screamed ChanNi getting mad.

" Second thing! I didn't barf yet! which in fact thank you for the idea" LiAh gagged as she ran to the bathroom to clear her stomach.

" Also remind me to clean the bathroom when she'd done." said DeSho as she walked in the room.

" How many shots did she do?" asked SunNi remembering her unnie is good with alcohol.

" She didn't do shots, someone spiked her soda with some EverClear. That is strong!"

" Seriously? who spiked it?"asked SunNi " Your oppa did" ChanNi answered pointing at SunNi.

" you mean that fat Dinosaur? Like hell he'll evr be my oppa" smirked SunNi as she walked out of their room.

" Why did Jonghyun oppa spike unnie's drink?" asked DeSho looking interested.

" Cuz he knew she was going under pressure but he didn't know what.

" Who didn't know what?" asked LiAh as she came out of the bathroom after taking a shower.

"Oh!! Um Um Um.. Can you believe it that it's been a month since we met SHINee?" asked ChanNi hoping to change the subject.

" Really has it really been a month?" asked DeSho understanding what her Unnie was trying to do.

" hmm by the way, wheres RainNi?" asked LiAh drying her hair with her towel not knowing what's happening.

" Oh she's sleeping, MinHo kept talking with her till 4 in the morning." answered DeSho knowing what happened for her, SunNi and RainNi shared on room.

" 4 IN THE MORNING?" screamed LiAh and ChanNi as they were super shocked.

" Ughh wake her up, we need to start practicing for the Idol winter games." ordered LiAh as she took a hot/cold pack and placed it over her head.

" Got it" ran DeSho.

" Unnie I got a text from KiBum oppa, saying they want to practice with us again."

" Again?" asked LiAh knowing what'll happen when she sees Taemin's sad face. " I don't think I'll make it." answered LiAh looking away.

" Is it because-"

" yeah, my heart hurts so much, that I feel that it'll explode." LiAh said while holding her chest feeling her heart beat.

" Why does Love have to be so confusing" asked ChanNi looking sad.

" Why does it have to be painful? asked LiAh

Why can't we live without love?