Chapter 2

When A Player Turns Gay

Chunji just sat there as Byunghun was leaning on his shoulder. Chunji kept on huffing once in a while as he was looking somewhere. Every time Chunji huffed, Byunghun would smirk.

The teacher came out of his office and walk towards the class. Chunji saw him and pushed Byunghun off.

"Ow~That hurts, you know." Byunghun whined as he rubbed his forehead.

"You were not sleeping and if you do, then go sleep on someone else's shoulder." Chunji scoffed.

"But I want to sleep on you." Byunghun pouted as he continued to rub his forehead.

"Oh, forget it." Chunji rolled his eyes as he look away.

Byunghun huffed and sat straight with his arms crossed. The teacher arrived.

"Alright, boys. Today, we are going to start playing basketball." He said.

"Whoo-hoo!" The boys cheered.

"Alright. Seeing all of you are this excited, let's get the game started." The teacher said with a smile.

The boys continued to cheer as they got up and followed the teacher to the gym. The teacher went through some rules before putting everyone into groups. Unfortunately for Chunji, he is on the same team as Byunghun.

"What's up, team mate?" Byunghun nodded at him.

Chunji just groan in frustration. Byunghun smirked before bouncing the basketball in front of him and shoot the ball, which he made a basket. Chunji's jaws dropped. Who knew a guy like Byunghun could play basketball.

"Amazed at what you saw?" Byunghun grinned.

Chunji came back to reality and grabbed a basketball before shooting it. Which also made a basket.

"Impressive." Byunghun winked at him.

Chunji blushed and looked away. The boys continued to play basketball. Whenever Chunji got the ball, other boys would come running towards him. Being too scared to get tackled, he threw the ball at Byunghun, who caught it and scored a basket.

Chunji sighed a relief when he wasn't tackled. Byunghun walk over to him and threw an arm around his neck.

"Yah, next time if you're too scared to get tackled, then don't play at all." He said with a chuckle.

"Who said I was scared?!" Chunji glared at him.

"Nobody did but your face proves it." Byunghun replied with a smile.

Chunji scoffed before breaking out of Byunghun's grip and walked towards the court. Byunghun grinned before following him. The game started again. A boy got the ball first and ran while dribbling it. He continued doing that until he saw a group of boys running towards him.

The boy threw the ball at Chunji. Chunji began to dribble the ball but froze when he saw a group of boys running towards him again. He began to panic again. Chunji scanned the court as the boys kept running towards him.

He found a boy and threw the ball towards him. Chunji looked at the group of boys. They were still running towards him. Chunji cursed as they inched closer. Before he could do anything, someone pulled him out of the way. 

Chunji shut his eyes as he fell down and his lips fell on something soft. He didn't open his eyes until he realized something. When Chunji opened his eyes, it widened when he realized the boy under him was no one other than Lee Byunghun.

Chunji stood up immediately as his eyes never left Byunghun, who sat up with a grin. Chunji cocked his head to one side. What's he so happy about?

"Why are you grinning?" Chunji asked.

Byunghun smiled before standing up.

"I've never imagined to kiss you for real." He whispered with a wink before leaving.

Chunji blushed just as the the teacher blew his whistle, signaling everyone to put the basketballs away and go in the locker room. Chunji just walk to the locker room and changed quickly before exiting the room and walk to his next class.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this short chapter. Hope you guys enjoy. Okay, bye~!!! :D