Chapter 1

When A Player Turns Gay

Chunji entered the school while looking around for Niel and Ricky. He stopped his tracks but he was still looking for the two.

"Where did they go? I thought they said they'll wait for me in front of the school gate." Chunji muttered to himself.

He continued to wait until he heard footsteps behind him. Chunji glanced and grinned when he saw Niel and Ricky running towards him. The two stopped in front of him before putting their hands on their knee and pant for air. 

"Seriously, you guys are running late again." Chunji said as he crossed his arms.

"Oh. Shut up. It's not my fault. This kid wouldn't stop buying ice-cream." Niel said as he nodded his head towards Ricky.

"Yah! Hyung, that's not fair. I only ate three cups." Ricky protested.

"Three large cups." Niel corrected him.

Before Ricky could reply, Chunji stopped them.

"Alright, alright. Stop fighting." He said.

Niel and Ricky glared at each other before looking away with a 'hmph.' Chunji chuckled before dragging the two along with him. All three boys were walking when Niel spotted a man staring at Chunji.

"Yo, Chunji, why is that guy staring at you?" Niel asked as he pointed at the man, who seemed to be staring at Chunji for the past 1,000,000 seconds.

Chunji followed Niel's finger. The man smirked once he made eye-contact with him.

"I don't know." Chunji shrugged.

"I think he likes you." Niel grinned.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Chunji asked.

"Don't worry. Something you shouldn't be concerned about." Niel grinned.

Chunji just stared at him before turning his head and made eye-contact with the man, who was still staring at him. The man winked at him which made Chunji blush and look away.

"Chunji hyung, what's wrong? Are you sick?" Ricky asked.

"Uh...no. I'm fine." Chunji replied with a smile.

"Then mind telling us why your cheeks are pink?" Niel asked.

"I guess it's because the weather is hot." Chunji replied.

"Are you sure?" Niel asked.

"Yeah, why?" Chunji asked.

"It's a bit chilly and the sun is not out." Niel replied.

"Oh, is that so?" Chunji asked as he rubbed his nape.

"Duh! But I don't get how this kid managed to eat three large cups of ice-cream when it's chilly." Niel rolled his eyes.

"Yah! Even if I'm cold or not, I still can't break away from my lovely ice-cream!" Ricky shouted.

"No wonder you're so hyper." Niel rolled his eyes.

"I'm not hyper, hyung!" Ricky shouted.

"Alright, alright. Geez, when can you guys stop fighting?" Chunji said as he stood in between the two.

"Let's go to class or else we'll be late." Chunji continued with a sigh.

The three started to walk towards the boys' locker room. They headed towards their locker and started to change. After Chunji took off his shirt and was about to put on his P.E. shirt, when he felt as if someone was staring at him.

Chunji looked around the locker room and his eyes stopped at one particular boy. It was the boy who was staring at him earlier. Chunji started to blush and look away. He could feel the boy's stare on him.

Chunji got dressed quickly before walking out of the locker room. Niel and Ricky came out right after him. Ricky was just walking normally but Niel kept on huffing.

"What's wrong, Niel?" Chunji asked.

"It's Bang Minsoo." Niel replied as he was still huffing in anger.

"What about him?" Ricky asked.

"Nothing you guys should be concerned about but just remember that I hate that guy." Niel replied before stomping towards his number.

Chunji and Ricky just stared at him in confusion before looking at each other.

"Is he okay?" Ricky asked.

"Maybe not. I wonder what Minsoo did to Niel that made him so angry." Chunji replied.

"I was wondering the same thing too." Ricky said.

"Let's forget it. Right now, let's go to class." Chunji said as he and Ricky split up to their numbers.

Chunji sat down at his number. Someone sat besides him. He turned to his right and nearly had a heart attack. The reason? The boy happened to be the one that was staring at him.

"W-What are y-you doing h-here?" Chunji stuttered.

"What's wrong about that? I'm your classmate." The boy replied.

"Can you sit somewhere else?" Chunji asked.

"Why? I want to sit by you~" The boy whined.

"Why do you want to sit by me, Lee Byunghun." Chunji asked as he crossed his arms.

"Because I want to." Byunghun replied as he scooted closer.

Chunji scooted away a bit to create distance. Byunghun just kept on scooting a bit closer. Chunji started to get annoyed.

"Can you not sit too close to me? I don't feel comfortable." He said.

"Alright. But you have to still sit here." Byunghun replied.

"Alright." Chunji said.

Byunghun scooted away a bit. Just a bit. The two sat in silence for a while. Byunghun started to stretch and faked a yawn as he laid his head on Chunji's shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Chunji asked.

"I'm just tired." Byunghun replied.

"Then sleep somewhere else. Don't sleep on me." Chunji said.

"I'm not sleeping on you, sweetie. I'm sleeping on your shoulder." Byunghun said.

"Why did you call me sweetie?" Chunji asked.

Byunghun didn't reply but pretended to sleep. Chunji just sighed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like the beginning. Sorry about the lame chapter. I was kind of distracted while typing this. Okay, bye~!!!! ^^