The Meaning Of It All

Litter (Eng)

 

It was true. Taemin did not attend school because he is sick today.

"What's wrong with him? Was it worse? Should I visit him? Or not?" Jinri monologue in her heart.

"Wait! Why should I see him? I do not care anything about him right? "Jinri fall into silent again. Usually when a break time like this, Taemin was busy teasing her while continuing to urge her to the cafeteria.

"Luckily Taemin didn’t here. If he is here, he will just continue to tease me. It's noisy and very disturbing. "

But despite she talk like that, Jinri deeply understand that she misses the atmosphere that she called noisy and disturbing like that. 

--TaeLli—

The next day, the rain flushed relentlessly making Jinri stuck in school and couldn’t go home. Jinri forgot her umbrella, and as a result, she just quietly standing in the corridor of her school waiting a fairly heavy rain stopped.

A few moments later, she felt someone was come and waiting for the rain beside her.

"Aish! Why the rain is so heavy, " said the man. Jinri reflexively turned her head to that man because they feel recognized his voice.

"Taemin-ah?! You've healed? "Jinri asked that man.

"Not really. I'm just bored at home. So I was determined to recover in order to get into the school and see you, although not one hundred percent i'm healed, " he said, pointing at Jinri's nose with innocent smile. Jinri's face flushed. "Wh-why do you want to see me?"

"Because I can't wait to teased you again! Hahahahaha, "Taemin said with a laugh, making Jinri punch his body.

"You can't go home because of the rain?" Taemin asked as he finally managed to stop laughing.

 "If I could go home, I would do it earlier so I will not see you," said Jinri.

 "You're so mean to me, Jinri-ah," said Taemin without releasing his smile.“

"You is the real evil. You were always teased me. Maybe if you do it once or twice I was still be able to laugh, but if you do it many times like that I can get annoyed! "

Taemin fall into silent. He understood that his action was excessive. And he knew that Jinri had really annoyed by him. 

Now only the sound of rain which falling that can be heard. Both are covered with silence. No one spoke. Unexpectedly, the rain become heavy. Jinri restless. She had to go home as soon as possible because she had promised her parents to come home early.

Unwittingly, Taemin opened his jacket which deliberately uses to chase the cold weather so his illness not getting worse. Jinri saw him with stunned face. Seeing that, Taemin looked back at Jinri. 

"What? Why are you look at me like that? Ah~ Are you thought that I would give you this jacket so you can go home? " Guessed Taemin with his mischievous smile.

Jinri turn her face away from Taemin's gaze. Her face has flushed because her mind was predictable by Taemin.

"Who was willing to accept a jacket from you, anyway? "

"Ah ~ you do not have to pretend like that," Taemin said with a laugh.

Jinri only can be silent. She curse herself many times because she had thought that Taemin would give her his jacket. But the corner of her eyes still looking at Taemin.

Taemin was looking for something in his bag, then he look like trying to reached something into his jacket pocket which he'd take off a few times ago. Then he just stopped and stared at the sky that wouldn’t stop drop the rain while clutching his jacket. He was not wearing his jacket. And it looks strange to Jinri. The weather was cool, he had a jacket, but why he does not wear it, but just holding it. Moreover, he was still sick 

Jinri curse herself again because she had thinking about Taemin which in her opinion was inappropriate to think. But, she still watched Taemin from the corner of her eye.

Now Taemin was looking at his watch. Maybe he was in a hurry as Jinri.

 "Jinri-ah," Taemin said as he turned to Jinri.

Jinri finally take his eyes off from Taemin before finally answering.

"What else?" Jinri replied without looking at Taemin.

"I have to go home now."

"Why are you even ask permission to me? If you want to go home,  just go!"

Taemin did not answer. He approached Jinri. When Jinri turned her head to Taemin, Taemin already put his jacket to Jinri which he had been clutched. 

"Not all of the litter that you see is just a litter. Why do not you open up and look at them first before deciding whether it's litter or not?" said Taemin while staring at Jinri's eyes.

Jinri were surprised and speechless. Only her face that can say that she was shocked and confused. Taemin see it and he just smiled and patted the top of Jinri's head gently. 

"The weather is cold, you should put your hand into the pocket of a jacket if you won't get cold, okay?" Taemin said before he ran through the heavy rain and left  Jinri alone there.

Jinri who has been able to control his emotions can only be sighed. 

"What does he mean? Litter is just a litter. Moreover, why he did not go home with me. He's able to protect himself and me as well with spread his jacket. No need to put on his jacket to me like this. He's still not recovered from his illness too, "grumbled Jinri. 

Jinri look at her watch. She should go now. She covered his head with a skullcaps that is on the jacket and began to run through the rain. She does not care about her bag that was dripping. The most important is, her body was not wet. She put her hand in Taemin's jacket pocket according to the suggestion of Taemin and ran toward the house.

--TaeLli—

At home, Jinri realized that there is something in Taemin's jacket pocket. She d into Taemin's  jacket pocket and found the squeeze of paper that has been lightly damp.

"Is he never did anything other than wasting of a paper," says Jinri while throwing the paper in the trash can in the corner of her room and quickly went to take a shower.

The sky was dark and the rain was still flushing heavily when Jinri was lying on her bed with a pensive look at the ceiling on her room. All at once she remembered Taemin's weird remark when they were trapped by rain at school.

"Not all of the litter that you see is just a litter. Hmm ... What does that mean? " mused Jinri. Then she woke up and headed to the trash can at the corner of the room. She kept looking at the trash can that contains most of the paper. 

"Anyhow the way you see litter, litter is still going to be a litter, right?" said Jinri while continuing to look the litter. Her eyes are now fixed on the paper squeeze that she found in Taemin's jacket pocket at that time. Unconsciously, she took the crumpled paper and opened it slowly.

Jinri opened the paper and now she understand.

Jinri read the contents of the paper and now she understand. 

She understands everything and she can’t feel anything except the pounding of her heart. Her chest was warm even though the weather was cold that night.

Why do not you open up and look at them first before deciding whether it's litter or not?

The words that has been said from Taemin echoed back to Jinri's ear.

Jinri's phone ring interrupted her reverie. Jinri smiled when she saw 'Fool Boy' ‘s name appears on the phone screen. However, at that moment she became nervous. 

"C'mon, there is not a Jinri who was shaking when she want to pick up the phone, right?" she said while determined to pick up the phone. After clearing , she finally pick up the phone

"He-hello, Taemin-ah?" she said.

"Hey! Are you at home? " ask Taemin.

"I should have asked you that way because you're sick. "

"So, you're worried about it?" teased Taemin. Even Taemin's mischievous smile while he tempting Jinri appeared in Jinri minds.

"I'ts not like that! Pretend I did not ask that," replied Jinri with a red face.

"You have know what I mean about the litter?"

"I-I ... I do not understand what do you mean about that. For me, litter is still going to be litter however you see it, " said Jinri nervous.

"Ah~ what a pity. All right then, see you la-"

"Taemin-ah!" Jinri know Taemin will immediately hang up if she does not stop him. Although she reluctant, but this problem must be resolved quickly.

"Why?"

"A-actually, I already knew the content of the paper. I'm sorry if I've been lying to you, "said Jinri with a beating heart.

"Wow! Really?! So how about you? What is your answer?" said Taemin eager and make Jinri should keep her cell phone away from her ear for a while.

"Hey! What kind of man are you? There are no men who express his feelings indirectly through paper like that! " grumbled Jinri with tinge on her cheeks.

"Hahaha! Of course! That's why I'm calling you now. If you have not read my message content in the paper I would not be doing this. But since you've seen it, I'll do it now. "

"You want to confess it on the phone?"

"Of course not! If I confess it on the phone you will be ranting again like that right? Hahahaha. "

“Aish. Why are you so knowledgeably."

"I do not knowledgeably, Jinri-ah. I know everything about you, because I like you."

"W-What?" Only that words that can Jinri say.

"Why don't you look out the window. I was at the gate of your house now. Don't worry, I use umbrellas. Just look at the umbrella. "

Jinri surprised. Quickly, she looked out her bedroom's window which is located on the second floor right in front of the fence.

Now, in front of the fence, she saw someone covered in a large white umbrella. Which makes Jinri flabbergasted is the words on the umbrella which is same  with the words on the paper that given to her from Taemin. 

I Love you as much as I bullied you.

Jinri doesn't know what she was feeling now. Whether happy or touched. Or maybe both. She quickly went down and opened the door of her house.

"Jinri-ah!" said Taemin. "I love you as much as I bullied you! Would you be mine?" he shouted from in front of fence of Jinri's house.

"Taemin-ah, you can get in to my house first! You're still sick, right? But I'm not carrying an umbrella. You can open the fence by yourself aren't you?" said Jinri half-yelled.

"I do not want to go before you answer my question Jinri-ah," Taemin exclaimed with a smile.

"Aish. This kid! " grumbled Jinri.

Jinri finally run through the rain and went to Taemin. But she did not open the gate of her house. 

"Jinri-ah, you're caught in the rain," said Taemin while covering Jinri with his umbrella. Fortunately his umbrella is wide.

"Taemin-ah, I can’t linger here, so give me your hand."

"My hands?" said Taemin.

"Just give it to me."

Taemin was ing his hands on Jinri. Jinri d into her pocket and put something she had previously prepared on Taemin hands while clutching Taemin's hand. Then she put Taemin's hand in Taemin's jacket pocket which he  wear.

"The weather is cold, you'd better put your hand into your pocket of your jacket if you don't want to get cold, okay?" said Jinri, imitate Taemin. "Well, now you should go home."

"All right, I understand Jinri-ah," Taemin said while wink. "But you go inside your house first, okay?"

"All right," this time Jinri obey him. She ran into her house and went straight up to her room. When she arrived to her room, she looked out the window. She was staring at the white umbrella which walks farther away from her home.

--TaeLli—

“Hatchi!”

"I told you, you're sick, but you still playing in the rain like that. See, your pain is getting worse, " muttered Jinri on Taemin who was lying in bed in his room.

"But if I don't do like that, I can't make your heart touching and blushing right?" teased Taemin.

"You're sick but still teasing me! Can you just stop it? Lucky for you, I can't hit sick people, " muttered Jinri.

"I already told you right? 'I love you as much as I bullied you', hahahaha."

Jinri can only sigh while holding a red-tinge out of her cheek.

"And you imitate my style with give that squeeze of the paper. What does it say? 'I love you too, as much as I hate you'? Hahahahaha. What kind of answer is it?" at this time Taemin could not control his laugh.

"Taemin-ah! Actually, are you serious loved me? "asked Jinri.

Hearing what Jinri said, Taemin fall into silent. He sit up in his bed and held Jinri's hands who was sitting in the chair beside his bed.

"If I was not serious, I may not continue to send you the papers that you think it's  rubbish and you always throw it to the trash can . Don't you know that all of the paper contains the same message?" 

Jinri bowed her head. She didn't know it, and now she felt very guilty because she throwing all the papers. She can not imagine Taemin disappointment when she told Taemin that all the papers have been banished. She did not want to imagine the feeling of Taemin's sadness when he write on that paper which can only end up in the trash can.

Taemin smiled and patted the top of Jinri's head gently, making Jinri more guilty and wanted to cry. 

Taemin holds Jinri chin and lifted his head. "Hey, I like Jinri who does not cry like this!"

"Wh-who's crying, stupid Taemin?!" said Jinri tartly, make Taemin laugh. Taemin's laugh make Jinri laugh too.

And finally they laughed together.

---I Love You Too As Much As I Hate You

The answers that make it all ends happily --- 


Finally it finished!!! I know the grammar is very very bad ㅠㅠ ! I am still and keep learning...

And, how is my story? Good? Or weird? Thankseu for reading this fanfic :3 Love uuuu~~~