You're Bothering Me!

Litter (Eng)

 

"Where are my shoes?"

Her friends just shook his head no idea. Jinri is very frustrating when one of his friends said, "If I'm not mistaken, last time before, I saw Taemin was looking for shoes on the shelf, whereas he was already wearing shoes."

"Stupid boy!" growled Jinri. Her frustration has risen up to the crown, and all her friends know it. However, they can only shudder while Jinri already running down the hallway classrom and leave the library which he had visited.

"Taemin-ah!"

Taemin turned his head with an innocent and cheerful smile that successfully deceptive Jinri when the first time they met. "What is it?" he asked.

"Give me back my shoes!" Jinri said, ing her hands.

Taemin looks at Jinri hand and then patted it out loud. "I do not hold your shoes," he said.

Jinri grinned as he his hands which become red with a pat from Taemin. "I know you do not hold my shoes. You hide it. Give it back!"

"Find it yourself if you want!" Taemin said as he stuck out his tongue.

"Taemin-ah!"

"Do not shout like that! Okay, then just take it from under my desk!" he said and left Jinri who put on a how-could-he-talk-like-that face alone.

Jinri arrived in Taemin's class. Now she just had to go to Taemin's desk and took her shoes from there. But the problem is, Taemin did not tell where the location of his desk and Jinri do not know about it too. Finally Jinri examine twenty desks from twenty five desks before finally finding her shoes. She put on his shoes quickly before the bell which signalling the break has been finished rang.

"Eh? What is this?" she said when she felt strange when she put her foot into the shoe.

 

When she looked in her shoes, apparently there is a paper that has been crumpled in it.

"So, after he hid my shoes and told me to look it for myself like this, now he also throw this litter in my shoes huh?! Argh! watch out when we meet again Taemin-ah!" Jinri growled.

--TaeLli--

Bell which signalling the end of school rang and the class being  boisterous by the atmosphere of the students who were tidying up their desk, as well as Jinri. She quickly cleared her book because she wanted to immediately meet with Taemin. No sooner had she stepped out of the classroom, she has found Taemin was walking in the hallway classroom alone.

"Hey! Taemin-ah!"

Taemin turned his head and he found Jinri who was running toward him. "What else?"

"Hey, Hey, Why do you keep play around with me? Yesterday you filled up my bag with lots of crumpled paper! You also put the crumpled paper into my lunch box! And many more ! Now you're throw litter into my shoes too! Did you know that your actions really ridiculous! Have you never knew what is trash can in your life? "complained Jinri at length.

Taemin fall into silent, then he finally said. "So ... what are you doing with those papers?"

"I threw it in the trash of course. What else should I do indeed?"

"Only that?"

"Of course. What you want me to do actually? If you still throw litter that way, I will teach you how to dispose of waste properly in my own way!" Jinri threatened. And Taemin knew 'in my own way' for Jinri was as terrifying as insects which Taemin feared. So, Taemin could only grimace.

"Ok..., " he said.

"Good," said Jinri and she left Taemin.

Taemin can only see Jinri's back disappointedly. Very disappointed.

 

--TaeLli--

There is something missing. But what? Jinri don't know. She passed the school gate as usual. She entered the class as usual. And she sat down in her chair and began to listen to music through her headset as usual. What's wrong with her regular day? Okay, maybe she was over-thinking with this little thing.

"Jinri-ah!"

Jinri turned her head and found one of her friends from other class.

"What is it?" asked Jinri.

"You know where is Taemin-ssi?"

Eh?

"Why are you ask me? You are his classmates, right?"

"Ah .., because you two seems very close," said the girl.

"Close? If I and Taemin are close friends, then Amber wearing a dress and high heels," she said, pointing to someone who looks like a boy with her chin when in fact it is a normal girl.

"Is there anything you're looking for Taemin?" asked Jinri.

"We should collected reports of practice today, and the softcopy of our reports is only at him.  So we can not collect it if he does not come now,"

"He always have come at this hour, right?" Jinri said.

"That's the problem! He had not come yet. That's why I'm asking you, who knows Taemin-ssi tell you something because I thought you guys ..., uhm ..., pretty close,"

That's it! Jinri finally have found what was missing from her day today.

Jinri does not accept the fact that actually there is something that disappear when there is no people who are always waiting her at the school gates while saying good morning and give banana milk each she entering school.

She hated the fact that she felt uncomfortable when there is no people who play around with her, tackle her legs, ped her bag or stepping on her shoelace as she was about to enter the classroom.

 

She also difficult to admit that she feels empty when there is no longer a person who intentionally come to class just to harass her who listening to music before the bell rang.

Wait!

Jinri fall into silent. 'Taemin's not being disappeared into the earth and will not come back again. He only came to school not just in the usual time he got to school. That's all! Could be he's just late. Why am I so excessively like this anyway?' she mused.

"Jinri-ah, Taemin-ssi really did not leave anything to you?"

Jinri reverie instantly shattered because her friend question.

"O-of course not. Moreover, why does he have to left everything to me when he is late like this?" Jinri said.

"Well ..., I'm going back to class then," said her friend.

"Oh, hey!"

Her friend stopped walking and turned to Jinri. "What is it?"

Jinri hesitated. "Hmm ..., If you get some news about why Taemin late or something like that, can you tell me?"

Her friend smiled mischievously. "So you're worried about someone who is not your close friend now?"

"I-it's not like that! I just thought it was weird if he had not come at this hour," said Jinri excuses, although the reason is not entirely far-fetched.

"Taemin-ssi just came late and  you already miss him. What if he's sick?"

"It's not like that!" Jinri evasive.

"Ah, never mind. Don’t worry, I'll tell you why he come late if I get some news. I go back to my class, ok?"

Her friend was actually left Jinri with hot flushes.

'Worrying?'

'Missing?'

‘Is it true? '

Okay, she was already too much these days.


Finally finish with this fanfic!!! Well, my ability in grammar is bad, so, let me know if there is something wrong in my grammar. And what about this story? Good? Weird? Too ordinary? Or what? Let me know how is my story with your comments so I can be better.

Thankseu~~ :3